Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

wow555+

Swell Supporter
event.jpg

Since Phantasy Star Online 2 nude mod threads have been started since 2014 we are going to make photo event!!!

Date: 19/6/2561
Time: 18.00-20.00 JST
Location: Challenge Ship's Lobby (Block No. to be updated in 19/6/2561 on this website at 17.45-17.55 so be prepared on that time may be 1 - 2 ships used)

***Note : Event will be cancelled if we dont have at least 5 like on this reply (like mean I am in). No point make Event with too few attendees (like more than 10 in 17/6/61)***

Event Information will be in this spoiler please do as I say we will enjoy this event

***Event information :

People who join in the event must be female character with 18+(No Man or trap allows but futanari can :-P) mod so you do as you like with other guys who have 18+ mod too. Feel free in event you can do every Hentai acting with other guy

***Thing that need to do before event

1. Install all 18+ mod (not japanese mod here because It is had own Licence for Profit with Japanese and us we will not use their mods)

2. Mod that you have install list is here (1. ,2. And 3. Important must install)

But u can download all of mod in here(1 click for all mod in event) -->
*Link will be disappeared after 19/6/2018 19-6-61 + + +.rar
1. Nude over sexy bikini mod F High poly nude over sexy bikini v3.4 | PSO2 Mod DB

2. Nude over over default basewear v3.4 F High poly nude over default basewear v3.4 | PSO2 Mod DB Thanks to Supanub Good job!!!

3. modded checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd) in win32 to make all mod work PSO2 Modding Tools | PSO2 Mod DB

If u want this event get more sexier install this will be work (for people like wear more than nude sexy bikini or default base wear )

4. Sexy operator mark 2 | PSO2 Mod DB for npc monobikini

5. All Nozomi’s something lewd mod NozomiRem | PSO2 Mod DB (all 18+ of his mod people request him a lot it is time to show your character how good is it thanks to his hard work )

6. Hazel’s mod Hazel | PSO2 Mod DB this guy is good should use it
7. bababa bababa ’s mod https://www.undertow.club/attachments/smart-in-rar.74728/
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/no-tears-rar.74738/
8. Futanari mod MEGA NozomiRem’s newest mod for those who want to rape other guys by accessories (now I suggest to wear equestios to have a dick and mega dick is over klotto’s hat I feel bad for him)
And dick mod over equestios MEGA

3. That is all of your preparing lol

***Note :

But don’t Declare to other guys that you are gaijin please be quiet take in private chat for your own safety

P.S. : for those read at the end I will give this semen tattoo mod in limited time So pass will be free available on 17-19/6/2561 or u can ask me private chat but you have to like this like this reply I will give you a pass Do not forget to wear this mod on 19/6/2561 LOL mod-- tattoo (Female) new semen 18 .zip
See you on 19/6/2561

Last edited:

wow555+

Swell Supporter
View attachment 74611

Since Phantasy Star Online 2 nude mod threads have been started since 2014 we are going to make photo event!!!

Location: Battle Lobby (Block No. to be updated in 19/6/2561 on this website at 17.45-17.55 so be prepared on that time may be 1 - 2 ships used)

Note : Event will be cancelled if we dont have at least 10 like on this reply (like mean I am in). No point make Event with too few attendees (like more than 10 in 17/6/61)

Event Information will be in this spoiler please do as I say we will enjoy this event

***Event information :

People who join in the event must be female character with 18+(No Man or trap allows but futanari can :-P) mod so you do as you like with other guys who have 18+ mod too. Feel free in event you can do every Hentai acting with other guy

1. Install all 18+ mod (not japanese mod here because It is had own Licence for Profit with Japanese and us we will not use their mods)

2. Mod that you have install list is here (1. ,2. And 3. Important must install)

1. Nude over sexy bikini mod F High poly nude over sexy bikini v3.4 | PSO2 Mod DB

2. Nude over over default basewear v3.4 F High poly nude over default basewear v3.4 | PSO2 Mod DB Thanks to Supanub Good job!!!

3. modded checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd) in win32 to make all mod work PSO2 Modding Tools | PSO2 Mod DB

If u want this event get more sexier install this will be work (for people like wear more than nude sexy bikini or default base wear )

5. All Nozomi’s something lewd mod NozomiRem | PSO2 Mod DB (all 18+ of his mod people request him a lot it is time to show your character how good is it thanks to his hard work )

***Note :

But don’t Declare to other guys that you are gaijin please be quiet take in private chat for your own safety

P.S. : for those read at the end I will give this semen tattoo mod in limited time So pass will be free available on 17-19/6/2561 or u can ask me private chat but you have to like this like this reply I will give you a pass Do forget to wear this mod on 19/6/2561 LOL mod-- tattoo (Female) new semen 18 .zip
See you on 19/6/2561

Sample of my Mod (Credit My some Exclusive follower thx for photo )
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
See you there
@Ao_sakura @FaithAveLacus bababa bababa @gsgs @SK_IKMR @Gamenoz @flyinmysky @fateofdark @mongusburi SonLac SonLac Alisha Alisha

Last edited:

bababa

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks to the great pioneers
is it okay if I change the swimsuit tan mark into tan line? also I think the D file's name is wrong (body part only) I'll fix that if I publish the mod
I won't share my edit (here) if I don't have permission

/Edit also really nice mod, this is so much better than my version.

tak

Vivacious Visitor
is it okay if I change the swimsuit tan mark into tan line? also I think the D file's name is wrong (body part only) I'll fix that if I publish the mod
I won't share my edit (here) if I don't have permission
I'm not good at English, so I do not know if I understand ........
Please modify it as you like if it becomes good thing

/Thank you:wink:

Attachments

tan line.rar
447.4 KB · Views: 424

wow555+

Swell Supporter
View attachment 74611

Location: Battle Lobby (Block No. to be updated in 19/6/2561 on this website at 17.45-17.55 so be prepared on that time may be 1 - 2 ships used)

***Note : Event will be cancelled if we dont have at least 5 like on this reply (like mean I am in). No point make Event with too few attendees (like more than 10 in 17/6/61)***

***Event information :

***Note :

P.S. : for those read at the end I will give this semen tattoo mod in limited time So pass will be free available on 17-19/6/2561 or u can ask me private chat but you have to like this like this reply I will give you a pass Do forget to wear this mod on 19/6/2561 LOL mod-- tattoo (Female) new semen 18 .zip
See you on 19/6/2561
Confirm the event in 19/6/61 the number of ship will be confirmed on that day see u —> don’t forget to wear a mod lol

tak

Vivacious Visitor
Can you make its color more white? It seem more like burn scars
That’s right.
concave expression is easy. I hope the convex surface can be made with mesh because it looks like a scratch by the light source

Oh, by the way.
It seems they have been deleted together with the texture folder being produced
Search from the backup created when compressed
Please wait

bababa

Vivacious Visitor
There was not anywhere.The Recycle Bin did the perfect job
Since it was possible as long as character were also included, we tentatively
Do you have the same mod without the Semen?
just drawing / writing

wow555+

Swell Supporter
View attachment 74611

***Event information :

7. bababa bababa ’s mod https://www.undertow.club/attachments/smart-in-rar.74728/
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/no-tears-rar.74738/

***Note :

P.S. : for those read at the end I will give this semen tattoo mod in limited time So pass will be free available on 17-19/6/2561 or u can ask me private chat but you have to like this like this reply I will give you a pass Do not forget to wear this mod on 19/6/2561 LOL mod-- tattoo (Female) new semen 18 .zip
See you on 19/6/2561

yumenokakera

Vivacious Visitor
Nozomi27 Nozomi27
Hi Nozomi,
I'm working with a outfit using blender now and I have some questions if you don't mind.
What I did was just copy paste edited meshes from another model.
I made sure that meshes are merged into one, so as the materials.
But when I exported the model to OBJ file,
an unexpected new material always appears.
It looks like those meshes I managed to merge into one are still separated somehow.
As a result,
When I repack the obj to aqp through aqp2obj,
it always returns a warning: 無名のメッシュを無視しました( unnamed meshes have been ignored )
That means part of the meshes are missing in the aqp.
The question is, what kind of mistake did I make in this case?
01.png
02.png
03.png
I'm looking forward to your reply if possible,
always grateful for your help!:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.