Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

Magomi

Potential Patron
too bad the servers/game are still having issues lol just hope it doesn't turn into an IP banning thing that rumors abound are talking about.

Wouldn't doubt it if it did end up being true - Sega generally didn't mind it since people "who shouldn't be playing" were fairly confined to one ship and whatnot, but then they started acting retarded and ruining it for everyone else..as usual.

Aeraesoria

Potential Patron

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
How does one go about uninstalling the nude mod/reverting the files back to their original state?

One method that works most of the time is to uninstall the game completely and then reinstall it. You MIGHT lose your saved games doing this.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I believe PSO2 has a Check File function on their launcher somewhere, most MMOs do. That generally does the trick

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You MIGHT lose your saved games doing this.
Hopefully, no. PSO2 saves are stored on SEGA servers. You can use the check file function as BattleJesus said but you will have to scan 20000+ files which will take a long time. Or I can give you the original files via PM...

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Great. Now time to see if they'll actually release it publicly. Hopefully modifying alphas will work - need to remove parts form crazy kitten, candy crown, and zelsius =D

Spoonfork

Potential Patron
Great. Now time to see if they'll actually release it publicly. Hopefully modifying alphas will work - need to remove parts form crazy kitten, candy crown, and zelsius =D

Is anyone getting an odd error from this mod? Like the dialogue screws up and doesn't load so you're stuck there unable to move?
It has happened to me with trying to accept and turn in Klotho's Trial of a New Rank, accepting and turning in Team Orders, and most recently upon entering the Mining Base Defense Despair.

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Are you sure it's related to this mod? It's happened to me randomly before on dialogue with npc's in general - I suspect it's jsut a hiccup with the various english patches.

sizustar

Potential Patron
Is anyone getting an odd error from this mod? Like the dialogue screws up and doesn't load so you're stuck there unable to move?
It has happened to me with trying to accept and turn in Klotho's Trial of a New Rank, accepting and turning in Team Orders, and most recently upon entering the Mining Base Defense Despair.

This is only a texture modification, it doesn't change anything that would affect those.
It's most likely you didn't check and install all the english patch, some of which will cause error due to the last big update.

For those problem, you'll have better luck asking on pso-world.com or the PSO2 reddit forum, both of which the translation team leader AIDA frequent.

Fathom

Potential Patron
By the time they ever do release the U.S / western version newer released MMO's would be released out and cause it to default and die that is unless they suck badly themselves
But it would be great if they did release it yes by all means it would be an awesome thing

I haven't bothered re-installing the game as of yet am still recovering from a major lightning strike that blew my power transformer in witch fried everything in my house

nothing like using a 13 yo pc that has the processing power of a wet paper bag but it's good to be back

zz2tommy

Potential Patron
Unless I'm completely missing something here, I believe the 'decensor' in the tweaker is referring to curse words when used in game. Words like 'fuck' or shit' would normally be turned into #@%$ which it stops the game from doing, I don't think it does anything else.

Izos

Potential Patron
I use a tweaker, and in the game there is no censorship type towel. Other mods I did not set, the client has been updated several times. Unfortunately itself underwear is not too beautiful in this game. Or maybe something I do not understand, just do not know where to be towel, never met him in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Courius

Potential Patron
wish someone can swap it for the old bikini as well, dont think SEA one will have the daring bikini soon (maybe at least in a year)

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
In "PSO2 Tweaker" long ago enabled this mod to remove the towels. Just find him.
I use a tweaker, and in the game there is no censorship type towel. Other mods I did not set, the client has been updated several times. Unfortunately itself underwear is not too beautiful in this game. Or maybe something I do not understand, just do not know where to be towel, never met him in the game.

Is there a way to use said mod WITHOUT the Tweaker? Because I don't use it.
EDIT: I ran the game through the Tweaker and the bath towel was still censored.

Last edited by a moderator:

Courius

Potential Patron
so far i use the said tweaker , i dont remember they put anything indecent there... the uncensor there is for removing client censoring for bad words, which not even needed if you creative due it need exact word to be censored lol.

back to my request, is anyone can repack this thing for another clothing? like the old bikini?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.