Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (6 Viewers)

Can-BlackStar

Swell Supporter
wow555+ wow555+ ~~ it's true you've done a great job to be able to do with a lot of models
  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ very d(*⌒▽⌒*)b good 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ because of you I can do that~ :wink:
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ hahaha that's great, thx m8 :wink:

wow555+

Swell Supporter
wow555+ wow555+ ~~ it's true you've done a great job to be able to do with a lot of models
  • 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ very d(*⌒▽⌒*)b good 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ because of you I can do that~ :wink:

Damn SEGA
However in mod has inner wear and basewear npc can u mod them lol?

wow555+

Swell Supporter

After i check by myself it still works!!! must put modded checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd)
PSO2 Modding Tools | PSO2 Mod DB
and i had tested your mods it same as my by using checksum file.
it would be nice if you upgrade your mod by using my mod to find other npc costumes in here
thanks for notice my mods
pso20180307_201531_000.jpg
pso20180307_201900_000.jpg
pso20180307_202208_000.jpg

matoi is the best
pso20180307_201531_000.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
After i check by myself it still works!!! must put modded checksum file (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd)
PSO2 Modding Tools | PSO2 Mod DB
and i had tested your mods it same as my by using checksum file.
Each time SEGA does a file update (not just a maintenance) you have to put the modded Checksum again indeed. It has been that way since... always ? :grin: In any case, thanks for your great MOD. A really nice job !

wow555+

Swell Supporter

IF you still be around here I will tell you something. My mod have cover to npc who wear layer clothing and I had changed thier inner wear to invisible (body paints files are similar like inner wear) if u change thier base wear it will be look like as phaleg that I ever did before. So enjoy

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
I imagine this question has been milked to death and a half, but how does one get this preset working, and all it requires is replacing files in win32 right?
151079.jpg
I'm a fan of these mammoths, I tell ya.

Naru

Vivacious Visitor
For belly tattoos, smaller and darker, I have this one if you're interested (link below) which replaces the default Tattoo Body Paint :
tNca7e4.png

i do have that belly tattoo but i dont like it xD i was sking if there was any posibilities to add another one without issues or else ill just keep adding it on my SS with photoshop like i did with this

f1831130ad.jpg

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
honestly I'm kinda new here and I'm not even sure how to install these mods, I think I understand but it hasn't worked yet, anyone?

ZZtop452

Potential Patron

ZZtop452

Potential Patron
Dropbox - d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd.rar porfavor copie esto en la carpeta win32 del pso2 para poder modificar
Si no cambias el d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd no podras ver las modificaciones
Y recierde extraer el rar y remplazar el archivo el original es mas pesado que este archivo
Thank you! You're a life saver! so from here I can just try the other breast size mods I'd hope with no issue? but seriously THANK YOU!

Can-BlackStar

Swell Supporter
Well at least I did the edit with "Deuman F black tattoo" :wink::smile:
& add with belly tattoo + all over cum shoot + Body Writing texture xD :wink:
lTyRNAv.jpg
Z7O1Q2x.jpg
HFKfSud.jpg
================================================================================
The Belly tattoo & cum shoot texture From KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ
@Nozomi27 : ¡Súper trabajo una vez más, amigo! :smile:
@ChewableGir : Check the end of this post for more.

I see you have quite lovable dirty fantasies, Can-BlackStar. I TRULY LIKE THAT !
sweat.png

Congrats for your great work. You will find below a first zip file containing the Uterus Belly Tattoo I spoke of earlier and a second one with color variations of the Tribal Belly Tattoo (black, blue, pink, red) :
Rg8RiQg.png
Moreover, I uploaded a third zip file which allows you to test a Cum Tattoo I created myself. The file is protected (because I'm tired of people downloading and using things without saying thank you or liking the posts of the authors) but I sent you the password via PM (if someone else is interested then contact me) :
icmOAWb.png
Finally, I'm currently working on many body tattoos/writings and I will keep you informed when I'm finished. You can have a look at my cum-splatted body WIP below and I think it is quite convincing (yes, semen again because... this is my favorite beverage after all) :
9euzXgp.gif
------------------------------------------
& the Body Writing texture I got from Dr.Google xD from HonySelect mod
"although that Japanese text I don't know what it means, who knows that plz tell me~~:grin:"
The DL:
Dewman Skin Black (Female).rar
Pass: " PSO2fap "
++++++++++++++++++++++++
unoQyUS.gif

tumtumbaboon

Potential Patron
thank you for uterus mod and I want pregnant uterus mod (uterus with baby) for use it with pregnant belly mod please create it for me (I want fill my character belly with baby) thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.