Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

sizustar

Potential Patron
Not really, unless they bring it back with an AC scratch, then you'll have to spend real money on the scratch to get it.
Other option is to just buy it from other player's shop.

skyeatstyler

Potential Patron
i wonder if some one can get it to just be a file i myay be speaking out my ass but hey its just a theory i thought of..............just this very second

sizustar

Potential Patron
Now that is the question which ship to go with and which one would understand english the most lol

Ship 2, Block 20
pso-world.com is the largest English forum.

i wonder if some one can get it to just be a file i myay be speaking out my ass but hey its just a theory i thought of..............just this very second

Not possible, as the repacker is not known, nor is the maker of the mod known, so that outfit is the only way.
And it's at most 1~3 day of playing the full time attack quest to get 3 million

zenno

Potential Patron
why i can't registry to npatch.ru. it always say that i have entered wrong answer.
the first box should be "spammerkill12" right? the second box say "http://www.nakedp". What am i supposed to type? "http://www.nakedp.ru/" or something?

I had the same problem. What you need to do is enter the following in the last box atch.ru In other words basically you are typing out www.nakedpatch .ru

Hope it helps out. Good luck

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hi. Thanks for the link. Great work. I tried that patch and it made wonders. I'm really happy with it but I still have one question : Is there a way to have a real pussy instead of that awful plaster ? :(

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Nope. Sorry. =/ You know, I wonder why this bandaid has to be there, hidding you know what, since the other side is wide open ! LOL

ZpxaJzS.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So, a guy would hack the game to put nude girls opening their asses in it but would respect the censorship laws of his country hiding their cunts ? I really dislike half-measure. Japan laws are stupid indeed. ...................... Thanks for your reply anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
I would rather they do a well-done censor than a horrible vagina. It's pretty hard to make a good texture-only vagina, and it only works on certain kinds of models

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You got a point here. But a well-done vagina isn't an impossible thing either. I did lots of PSO1 naked characters a few years ago and it worked well even with those poor textures/models. So, it should be tested with PSO2... But I can't encrypt/decrypt the archives myself. On the other side, a good-texture only vagina isn't the main issue !

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Please don't post vagina images, unless it is directly related to solving a texturing problem or modeling problem.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

sizustar

Potential Patron
Hi. Thanks for the link. Great work. I tried that patch and it made wonders. I'm really happy with it but I still have one question : Is there a way to have a real pussy instead of that awful plaster ? :(

As said before, unless the repacker is released, there is no way to do any other modification.

- - - Updated - - -

As said before, unless the repacker is released, there is no way to do any other modification.

Aeraesoria

Potential Patron
too bad the servers/game are still having issues lol just hope it doesn't turn into an IP banning thing that rumors abound are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.