Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
What does the "better wet towel" mod do? I was hoping for the block under the towel to be removed, but it was still there. I didn't even notice any changes. (At the very least, it doesn't affect the wet towels that I have for my characters.)
Also disappointed that the "quna" mod only affects standard Zelsius, and not the other variants. Wish it had the high poly nips and vag, too. Though there seems to be something wrong with the arms, as shown here:
vM8KajY.png

silentpanda

Swell Supporter
It's not for the rappy towel, it's for the towel that the EP.4 NPC wears in their cutscene

You get it in the bonus scratch from this scratch
PSO2 JP AC Scratch: Star Chef Galaxy

Regarding Zelius Armor, there seems to be some other varation floating around, the best one seems to be the private one that Sizustar seems to have, but isn't sharing.

There's screenshot of the mod in their photo gallery
Sizu Star

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
If only the Bonus AC scratch items were tradeable (not that I could even afford them with Meseta, anyway). But yeah, I don't see them being re-released, ever.

NyaaNyaa

Potential Patron
The problem with model edits is that they break almost every 2 patches. It's better to just get a texture mod that won't break anything.

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
You realize that the first Sexy Bikini Wear nude mod in and of itself is a model edit, right? Unless you're referring to altering parts as opposed to simply removing them.

NoChillPanda

Potential Patron
The folder is dead, anyone have a reup?
The mod is dead that's why.
The guy who made the mod is no longer supporting it thus SEGA patched it unfortunately. The only way to get it back is 1.The modder makes it compatible with the latest version of PSO2 or 2.someone else does.
I have the original files still on my HDD i could upload if someone wants to..you know make it work :P

lennon

Potential Patron
The mod is dead that's why.
The guy who made the mod is no longer supporting it thus SEGA patched it unfortunately. The only way to get it back is 1.The modder makes it compatible with the latest version of PSO2 or 2.someone else does.
I have the original files still on my HDD i could upload if someone wants to..you know make it work :P

No promises, but if you upload it I'll take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.