Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

MrPoppyPenguin

Potential Patron
I'm following what you said but I can't get this: http://i.imgur.com/7amWvVp.jpg to work

If I'm not wrong, I'm supposed to download:
pink nipples nude mod remake
and
pso2 nude mod ver. nipples fix

Taking "d75612ab7e27b5fc6768608b3724f054" and "c566b14bac9935ee2801acb2d8aa73c0" from the second download's folder right? And then it should show up.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm having some more issues. For one, is it still possible to pull this combination off? The second link (with the named files) are down.

Secondly, whenever I try to run one of the normal nipple mods, the nipples don't actually have any textures. I've messed with the skin color gradient, but still no nipples. The only one that works is the pink nipple mod. Can anyone help out with either of these?

Lastly, is there a version of the sexy bikini with the band-aid? It's not in the link.

Shadebag

Potential Patron
Hey all! Anyone know if the last nude patch (around June 10th I think) will work with the latest PSO2 patch that happened yesterday?

sizustar

Potential Patron
Hey all! Anyone know if the last nude patch (around June 10th I think) will work with the latest PSO2 patch that happened yesterday?

It won't
You'll have to use the new update, after every big update, when Sega update the big file, he needs to repack it to get it to work.

Mistula

Potential Patron
Just thought I'd pop this notice up. PSO 2 has dropped it's IP block. So anyone can now access it. For the English Sea Severs.

Shadebag

Potential Patron
New mod requires Tweaker to work now, since last update. If you run it through the normal launcher, it auto-corrects the files you change before launching, so I hear. Just a friendly FYI! ^^

O

omgcats2

to bad this isn't an easy to use nude mod. Got to bust my ass and hope I can get 1 of the two outfits to use this. GG guys GG >.>

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
So glad I came across this thread. Managed to get this game working perfectly with the English Patch. Now I guess I have to grind for those swimsuits to even use the mods. Ive seen alot of other players. The outfits are very tasteful in design from casual to full armor even sadistic. If only FF-14 could learn a thing or two from PSO2

Edit: Well I don't have the sexy swimsuit yet.... but I can also confirm the mods working with the latest PSO2. Its a no brainer to some
but for those wondering it works aslong you follow the guide from Twitter. Heck I even managed to use the proxy without opening Tweaker to launch the game. But yea the swimsuit is crazy expensive. I think the lowest price I saw was 823,000 Metsu. But yea I can see some folks being nude b/c they are wearing the sexy swimsuite

Farming Metsu isn't too bad especially when grinding EXP and rare drops at the same time so it doesn't feel like a complete waste of time, But I only need about 200k to be able to buy the outfit for myself and I'm only level 35. If only I could sell the Rare weapons I'd make money alot faster,

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadebag

Potential Patron
Nice! Yeah I find this game to be pretty decent with farming content and such. Hope you stick with it! ^^

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
dafuq, did the NA version came out already? O.o holy shitnuggets i must check this out, ty

Nope, I know nothing about any NA version, I was just (probably wrongfully) assuming there was.. BTW, what is SEA? I tried Googling it but obviously that didn't work.

Well assuming there is no NA version, what version has the best English translation, and is most compatible with nude modding? Can someone actually help me out here?

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Is there any English translation?

Can I get some info on this please?

Truth be told I haven't looked into this because I'm to used to disappointment, I really doubt there is a decent English translation and nude mod, and if there is its probably a "private mod" and nobody will let me use it.. If there is hope I will try this game out but it seems pretty unpopular for what I would expect a MMO with a working nude mod to look like. Yes this is a selfish request I'm just tired of digging and finding nothing worthwhile. Im only interested in the sexual/nude aspect of games/life so please point me in the right direction if you want to, otherwise just ignore me.

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
There's an english patch, yes. Just google about to find Arks Layer.
Also Phantasy Star will always be huge. It's just a lot bigger in Japan, where PSO2 is on four goddamn systems(PS4, Vita, PC, and Android)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
^this, i played ln the jp server for a while, only made it to lke lv50 or so xD dem crappy pc, ill just wait for my new one till i play pso again

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
Arks Layer
Just go there and snag. They have an english installer, and the tweaker will keep everything up to date for you, the game as well as the patches. As well as letting you disable the chat censor, intro videos if they annoy you, etc
They're, well, also the guys that are doing the translation patch, so that helps as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.