Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Hi all! I've been trying to slog through and find it on my own, but how do I get all the female NPCs to be bucket naked? Thanks. Also the existing NPC bikini mod misses later NPCs like Ludmilla. Also also, how do I get the big nipples without the huge tits, or at least with out all the sag? Thanx guys, this is one of the most extensive mod communities out there.

Last edited:

beard

Potential Patron
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ Sorry to keep bothering you, I feel like I'm being really annoying.

Since I'm playing on NA, I have just realized that the Smart Inner isn't in NA so I can't actually use the Saintia mod the way it is supposed to be used it seems. I was also mixing it with the default nude mod on pso2mods.com on accident. That's probably why the nipples looked so weird and continued to even after I downloaded the larger nipples version. Is it possible for you to make the mod work for GLOBAL by changing the Smart Inner part of the mod to the default inner? If not that's okay but if you can that would be fantastic and it would mean I could actually use the mod fully :)

Do you have a donation link by chance? I really feel bad asking you to do all this stuff without any compensation.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I can do that indeed. In fact, I have already done it for NA players who could get that issue with any JP MODs !
Please, download the file attached to this message. It makes HUman/NEwman/DEuman/CAST Inner F invisible.
The password to unpack the file is KlebsTAQ. I really thank you for the donation offer but I have to decline. I'm
happy seeing people enjoying the little I can do... and they can still "pay" me with
club_like.png
if they want. ;)

Attachments

nude_in_na.zip
1.1 MB · Views: 414

RapidFire0

Potential Patron
こんにちは。 アニメーション化されたワームまたは、精液水たまりは彼らの著者がTwitter以外の場所で共有したくないMODです。
私は君に彼らの名前を与えるためにあなたにプライベートメッセージを送ることができます。
clubneon.png
Because I keep being asked about how the WIP female nude MOD from my Twitter account's banner is going I thought I could give
some news. So, just check below ! :wink: Once again it's all thanks to the teachings of my Senpai I will never be able to thank enough.

(You can click on the animated pictures above to enlarge them up to 500x900)

As GIFs above tend to darken the pink parts, HERE is a picture with true colors.​
Hello KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ , can i have this mods? its look really good.

GaiaStellaria

Potential Patron
KlebsTAQ, could I ask another favor? I wonder if you could add some nipple/vagina colors to that nude mod that better fit girls with tan or dark skin.

The one that is included is too pink.

GaiaStellaria

Potential Patron
Ooooh. It -might- work. Could you do 2 lighter tints as alternative like you did with Gaias? Its for a photoshoot with a friend an their character is tan and they dont know if that one specifically will work.

Blownsparks

Potential Patron
May I have the modder's name as well? Thank you in advance.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Sure. I've sent you a PM.
May i also have the modder's name too? i dont want to ask my friend to be doing it with me so i want to resolve with doing it alone with monster or something. Thank you in advance!

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I've sent you a PM too.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Ooooh. It -might- work. Could you do 2 lighter tints as alternative like you did with Gaias? Its for a photoshoot with a friend an their character is tan and they dont know if that one specifically will work.
No problem. Below are multiple versions with different nipple colors/sizes (the password to unpack the file is KlebsTAQ). Please, test them.

Attachments

dark_saintia.zip
3 MB · Views: 283

VikingAyane

Potential Patron
I keep having to close my game from trying to view my Look Book & I can't bring my Auxillery with me on missions,
Did I screw up on replacing things?
Also my computer crash restarts sometimes, It's really annoying.

oliverdude

Potential Patron
May i also have the modder's name too? i dont want to ask my friend to be doing it with me so i want to resolve with doing it alone with monster or something. Thank you in advance!

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I've sent you a PM too.
may i also have the modder's name for this mod ?

ex_polilar

Potential Patron

KlebsTAQ - I've sent you a PM too.
May I have the modder's name as well?
I am looking for new excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.