Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thanks to the original author for these wonderful mini shorts !
This was EXACTLY what I needed to finalize my slave outfit. :cool:

klebsclothes.png

ElAmo

Potential Patron
Thanks to the original author for these wonderful mini shorts !
This was EXACTLY what I needed to finalize my slave outfit. :cool:

klebsclothes.png
so sexy so naughty! xD the book is an accessory? what is it said? sorry don't speak english I use googletrad~

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Are you really really really sure you want to know what it means ? LOL
If so, then feel free to open the SPOILER below (you'll have been warned).
「ビッチの食料」- 精飲 / 尿飲 / 痰飲 / 糞飲 Diet of Sluts - Cum Swallowing / Piss Swallowing / Spit Swallowing / Shit Swallowing
This is truly a reference book in the slave dogs sphere, just like「人間クズの生活」(Life of a Human Waste) to only name that one ! :wink:
This book is a MOD of mine, based on my Lyrical Magic LA edition (PIC).
Below is the original MOD, if people are interested (the password is KlebsTAQ).

Attachments

lyricalmagicla.zip
2.9 MB · Views: 235

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
If one of my last MODs can be of any interest for someone, please feel free to ask me via PM and I will gladly
share them with you. =) But I doubt I will ever put direct download links anymore. Good Morning Monday !

club_piercing2.png

club_piercing1.png

club_mask.png

club_flask.png

KennieKilroy

Potential Patron
Good morning! Sorry if this is a stupid question. but are there any nude mods for male characters? Preferably with a dong, but dongless is fine too since I could still work with it in screenshots.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Good morning! Sorry if this is a stupid question. but are there any nude mods for male characters? Preferably with a dong, but dongless is fine too since I could still work with it in screenshots.
The Search option on the top right corner would have easily answered your question. ^_^ A click on my signature too.
Anyway, yes, such MODs exist. Send me a PM when you have some time and I'll explain anything you have to know.

GaiaStellaria

Potential Patron
Hey, Klebs, a friend of mine sent me here cause he had one of your penis mods. Could I have access to it? Difficult to find male appendage mods out there!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hi, GaiaStelliaria. Hard it is indeed ! There's too little love for males on PSO2 indeed. :frown: But you were sent to the right place !
What would you need ? Tiny/Medium/Large cocks ? Cut/Uncut ones ? Something a bit more specific ? Please take a quick look
at MY HAREM (even though most of my males are still "Work In Progress") and let's talk about what would fit you the most.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Your website is AMAZING. Kudos to you! The Nidhögg flaccid looks like what I am after!
Many thanks for your kind words. :tongue: I'm really glad you enjoyed these MODs... and that you took time to write it !!
I've sent you a PM. Feel free to read it when you have time. And please stay tuned as more things are coming soon.

moretocome.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I'm new to mods, how can I install them?
Greetings, Zellno.
First, you can try to take a look at one of my old tutorials (HERE).
It's not that good but it can still help you out a bit.
PS - On PSO2NA, the "d5" file must be put inside the win32_na folder instead of the win32 one.

zellno

Potential Patron
Greetings, Zellno.
First, you can try to take a look at one of my old tutorials (HERE).
It's not that good but it can still help you out a bit.
PS - On PSO2NA, the "d5" file must be put inside the win32_na folder instead of the win32 one.
ありがとうございました
Thank you I was finally able to do it

Attachments

• IMG_20201106_154602~2.jpg
    IMG_20201106_154602~2.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 558

GaiaStellaria

Potential Patron
Question: Is there any readily available mods for the Ballooned Bosom? (Titty Pad)
I know there are mods for it, just not sure where to find it or whos made them.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Question: Is there any readily available mods for the Ballooned Bosom? (Titty Pad)
I know there are mods for it, just not sure where to find it or whos made them.
Greetings, GaiaStellaria. Which MODs would you be interested in ? Some MODs to make them even bigger ? Some MODs to adjust their
color ? Some MODs to switch them with a cheaper accessory (if you don't have the needed money to buy one of those Enormous Breast
Pads
or if you play on PSO2NA) ? Please, try to give us more details and we'll see what we can do for you.

GaiaStellaria

Potential Patron
I was kinda wondering overall what people have done with it. But color correction first and foremost. Ive seen pictures of nude versions too?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.