Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
How about these ones ? I tried different colors/labias... Sorry I'm not really fond of gaping/drooling pussies !
(Colors shown on the pictures below may vary because I use custom ReShade plugins to enhance my graphics.)

They all look great! I am not a fan of gaping pussies either (I generally prefer innie/slit ones more). Out of those I think the third one looks the best (though also, your previous post with this picture is probably my favorite :)
pussy_texture.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
They all look great! I am not a fan of gaping pussies either (I generally prefer innie/slit ones more).
Out of those I think the third one looks the best (though also, your previous post with this picture is probably my favorite :)
pussy_texture.png
Well, that pussy was specifically created for that outfit (and I had also edited the 3D model to modify the mesh of the cunt in
order to give some "depth aspect"). If I only use the texture of that pussy with the Rose Rabbits [Ba] here's what I get ! That's
not as good as the previous one but I guess that makes a fourth pussy. I'll make a ZIP with all the files and I'll PM it to you.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Sure thing. But I designed those pussies for the unmodded Rose Rabbits [Ba]. So using them with any
other nude MOD can gives you weird results depending of the 3D models. Please, check your PM. :smile:

Yup

Potential Patron
Anyone have any mod recommendations? Im new to this but have a lot of outfits i feel ppl have made some nice mods for XD

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Anyone have any mod recommendations? Im new to this but have a lot of outfits i feel ppl have made some nice mods for XD
You can try PSO2MOD, some JP Forums (like THIS ONE) or Twitter by trying to follow modders.
Going to the PSO2-Modding Discord now and then can help you get some really nice stuff too.
By combining that with my humble skills I had been able to create all my waifus ! Two of them :

17b62041731e322235cf.gif
54520545220b9c7100e8.gif

framia7142

Potential Patron
Hello.
I'm looking for the creampie mod in this picture.
Do you know where to get it?

I don't speak English, I use machine translation.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello. I'm looking for the creampie mod in this picture. Do you know where to get it?
Hello, Framia7142. I know the author... and I know he doesn't want to publicly share his work. :frown:
I can only send you a private message containing a link to his Twitter account, if you're interested.

survey

Potential Patron
こんにちは。この写真のMODを探しています。誰か知っていますか?
Hello. I'm looking for a mod for the post above. Does anyone know ?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
こんにちは。この写真のMODを探しています。誰か知っていますか?
こんにちは。 アニメーション化されたワームまたは、精液水たまりは彼らの著者がTwitter以外の場所で共有したくないMODです。
私は君に彼らの名前を与えるためにあなたにプライベートメッセージを送ることができます。
clubneon.png
Because I keep being asked about how the WIP female nude MOD from my Twitter account's banner is going I thought I could give
some news. So, just check below ! :wink: Once again it's all thanks to the teachings of my Senpai I will never be able to thank enough.

(You can click on the animated pictures above to enlarge them up to 500x900)

As GIFs above tend to darken the pink parts, HERE is a picture with true colors.​

Sonlen

Potential Patron
こんにちは。 アニメーション化されたワームまたは、精液水たまりは彼らの著者がTwitter以外の場所で共有したくないMODです。
私は君に彼らの名前を与えるためにあなたにプライベートメッセージを送ることができます。
clubneon.png
Because I keep being asked about how the WIP female nude MOD from my Twitter account's banner is going I thought I could give
some news. So, just check below ! :wink: Once again it's all thanks to the teachings of my Senpai I will never be able to thank enough.

This looks so much better then whats out there right now publicly honestly, how can one get ahold of this when its available? Or maybe even early if it you are willing on that too?

j8181

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I had downloaded the nude file at page 11 which was from user M.D.K. The one I was using is called No Labia + Pink nips for Lumia Swimwear nude High poly. When I apply this file and ran the game, all I can saw is a bit dark nipples on my character...is there any file fix for this mod?

擷取.PNG

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello everyone, I had downloaded the nude file at page 11 which was from user M.D.K. The one I was using is called No Labia + Pink nips for Lumia Swimwear nude High poly. When I apply this file and ran the game, all I can saw is a bit dark nipples on my character...is there any file fix for this mod?
Hello. This MOD works fine by me on PSO2JP (see HERE). Are you playing on PSO2NA/PSO2Steam ? Anyway, I just split the MOD which tends to
reduce incompatibilities. Please, download the ZIP file below and copy/paste all the files from the _MOD folder into your PSO2's win32 directory.
Then equip the Lumia Swimwear outfit along with the Under Armor body paint.

Attachments

NoLabia+Pink.zip
8.3 MB · Views: 297

j8181

Potential Patron
Hello. This MOD works fine by me on PSO2JP (see HERE). Are you playing on PSO2NA/PSO2Steam ? Anyway, I just split the MOD which tends to
reduce incompatibilities. Please, download the ZIP file below and copy/paste all the files from the _MOD folder into your PSO2's win32 directory.
Then equip the Lumia Swimwear outfit along with the Under Armor body paint. I hope this will solve your issue.
Oops sorry, I'm playing PSO2JP as well.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - We've gotten in touch via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.