Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

Harukki

Potential Patron
Hello !
I've been looking everywhere and I couldn't find a futa mod compatible with NA/Global ;_; , is there a chance of one existing out there or someone would kindly be willing to share?
Thank you! <3

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I've been looking everywhere and I couldn't find a futa mod compatible with NA/Global (...)
Hello. Would you mind explaining what you imply by "not compatible" ? I don't get it... If a MOD is created for the
Basewear X in JP and the same Basewear X exists in NA then as far as I know, it will work there too. Did you have a
bad experience with a futa MOD in particular ? If so, let's try to find what happened together if you agree.

rethysfa

Potential Patron
Do you mean animated MODs like the one below (click to enlarge at your own risk) ? If so, I do know the author.
But last time I checked, well, he didn't want his creations to be shared that way. I'll ask him again... Who knows ?!

Yes, that animation mod.
It's was so···
Sorry to trouble you.
I don't have much time to play mods, so I've been looking for mods that even one person can enjoy.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Don't worry, you do not bother me. I'll let you know as soon as I have an answer.

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
Yes, they do. MODs are compatible with the Steam version of PSO2 (even though some little adjustments may be needed here and there).
Your issue seems to be MODs are not loading... which is a totally different matter. You are using the PSO2 Tweaker with the Steam option
activated and you copied/pasted the modded Checksum in PSO2's win32 folder, right ?

is wrong steam replaces nothing .
had to reinstall the game because of a defective mod .
I guess the tweaker uses the JP models .
Because if I take the mod here, the mod is only used when creating it, so when you come into the game nothing is loaded anymore.
So whoever wants to use such a mod always save all the original files.
But the fact is, despite the tweaker, I can't get the mod to run, the error remains the same.

So if anyone is so nice and would make the mod compatible with the USA version, thank you.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
is wrong steam replaces nothing .
had to reinstall the game because of a defective mod .
I guess the tweaker uses the JP models .
Because if I take the mod here, the mod is only used when creating it, so when you come into the game nothing is loaded anymore.
So whoever wants to use such a mod always save all the original files.
But the fact is, despite the tweaker, I can't get the mod to run, the error remains the same.
So if anyone is so nice and would make the mod compatible with the USA version, thank you.
I'm a creator myself. I make MODs for PSO2JP and I can use them on PSO2NA by only copying/pasting them in the NA client.
Not only I am able to use them in NA but all the people I shared my MODs with didn't get any issue either. Given that, maybe
you should wonder if everything was done right on your side before saying I'm wrong, don't you think ?

Harukki

Potential Patron
Hello. Would you mind explaining what you imply by "not compatible" ? I don't get it... If a MOD is created for the
Basewear X in JP and the same Basewear X exists in NA then as far as I know, it will work there too. Did you have a
bad experience with a futa MOD in particular ? If so, let's try to find what happened together if you agree.
Hey ! Thank you so much for the swift reply!

What I meant by "Compatible" is that the file is named after the right basewear in NA/Global.
If I remember correctly (It has been a while since I last fiddled with my files and broke my game Lol), NA and JP had a different order in arranging Basewear and it made many JP mods useless for NA/Global (Unless you know the file's name and change it manually). It was the arrangment as well as Smart innerwear not being a thing in NA whilst it is in JP and is utilitsed for mods.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Before answering to you, Harukki, I think I have to remind people of something very IMPORTANT.

For PSO2NA or PSO2Steam, the modded files have to be put inside the win32 folder and not inside the win32_na one*.
The only file which has to be put inside win32_na is the modded Checksum (d5480a26b3dea3dda37abd1b61fb47cd).

Do differently and your game files can become broken indeed. Now, let's talk about this futa issue.
Yes, that missing Smart Inner is annoying... But MODs done on this [In] can easily be swapped with
another [In] (the futa MOD I could provide you with doesn't use the Layerwear system by the way).
In any case, thanks for your explanation. I will contact you via PM soon to offer you a solution.

* win32 and win32_na are located in SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM\pso2_bin\data for PSO2Steam.

jjwrx8

Potential Patron
Hey everyone cool board you got was wondering if anyone got nice male nude and futa mod they wouldn't mind sharing, have animations replacers but dry humping doesn't really do it for me lol, tried some mods but its for smartwear i believe and kind of scared to try to replace some basewear/innerwear whos file names i have no clue where to start.

(Tweeker NA player and just starting getting into modding the game)

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Hey everyone cool board you got was wondering if anyone got nice male nude and futa mod they wouldn't mind sharing,
Klebs should have one and he is one of the few who seem willing to share if you ask nicely ;P
If you want to apply it to lobby and partner npcs, dm me and I can guide you through it.
About futa mods... yeah, still looking for some myself :(

and kind of scared to try to replace some basewear/innerwear whos file names i have no clue where to start.
You will need the ice unpacker/repacker if all you want to do is replace one outfit with another.
If you want to fiddle around with textures, I'd recommend GIMP.
For 3d stuff, blender.
The filelist I am using is PSO2 File Directory and so far it has worked out pretty well.

EDIT: I just saw that you are a NA player... if you havent made too much progress so far, I'd recommand quitting that and switching to JP. Not only does NA have some override files in win32_na which makes certains mods more complicated, but mods also aren't officially approved on either version. The difference is that the Japanese staff seems to care wwwaaaaaayyyyyyy less about their own ToS than the NA staff.

jjwrx8

Potential Patron
Klebs should have one and he is one of the few who seem willing to share if you ask nicely ;P
If you want to apply it to lobby and partner npcs, dm me and I can guide you through it.
About futa mods... yeah, still looking for some myself :(

You will need the ice unpacker/repacker if all you want to do is replace one outfit with another.
If you want to fiddle around with textures, I'd recommend GIMP.
For 3d stuff, blender.
The filelist I am using is PSO2 File Directory and so far it has worked out pretty well.

EDIT: I just saw that you are a NA player... if you havent made too much progress so far, I'd recommand quitting that and switching to JP. Not only does NA have some override files in win32_na which makes certains mods more complicated, but mods also aren't officially approved on either version. The difference is that the Japanese staff seems to care wwwaaaaaayyyyyyy less about their own ToS than the NA staff.
thanks for the info that ice unpacker/repacker sounds really handy.

Gpof

Potential Patron
I saw some people were struggling to find a working futa mod while searching for different ones myself, so I thought I'd share one I've seen passed around. It replaces Equestior outfit as the name suggests, but the mod changes the whole character model. The breasts+nipples and feet in particular aren't great, especially when compared against even the public nude mod.
pso20200911_103945_008.png

Attachments

equestio_futa2.7z
1.7 MB · Views: 360

jjwrx8

Potential Patron
I saw some people were struggling to find a working futa mod while searching for different ones myself, so I thought I'd share one I've seen passed around. It replaces Equestior outfit as the name suggests, but the mod changes the whole character model. The breasts+nipples and feet in particular aren't great, especially when compared against even the public nude mod.
thanks a billion nips do take a hit but im glad to have something for now and this does the job nicely.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Alright, now that I checked the texture files of the Rose Rabbits [Ba] I understand. In fact, you managed to do that
because this [Ba] is one of the few ones which doesn't have a mesh/texture for the panties (relying on [In] only) :
rose_rabbit.png
But you may have issues achieving that with other Basewears if you only edit your [In]. Thanks for the information,
anyway. Okay, I will add different pussies to the レフィーネアトリス空[In] and you will be free to test them.

I hate to bother, but were you able to do this? I am excitedly waiting for an update!

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I hate to bother, but were you able to do this? I am excitedly waiting for an update!
You don't bother me at all. But the fact is you asked me to edit the レフィーネアトリス空[In] and I didn't find its ICE file yet.
Yes, I have to check it myself because it's not listed yet in the PSO2 File Directory. So, I'll need a few more time (except if you
agree to let me do the modifications on another and easier to find Innerwear).

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
You don't bother me at all. But the fact is you asked me to edit the レフィーネアトリス空[In] and I didn't find its ICE file yet.
Yes, I have to check it myself because it's not listed yet in the PSO2 File Directory. So, I'll need a few more time (except if you
agree to let me do the modifications on another and easier to find Innerwear).

I was able to find this in the File Directory link:
レフィーネアトリス[In]Refiné Actress [In]22a67f34091e957c8853758d0db96e3a

Would this happen to be the right one? If the color is what makes it different, then I am fine with just the base version regardless of color

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Would this happen to be the right one? If the color is what makes it different, then I am fine with just the base version regardless of color.
That's not the right color indeed but if you don't mind me to edit that one then I'll do it shortly.

Yup

Potential Patron
Is anyone familiar with the Japanese nude mod? I've managed to get it to work proper thanks to help from Klebs but I've found that for some reason on certain outterwears it drags the textures into the floor when it goes below the waste I'm assuming it has something to do with the labia basewear but don't know how you'd go about fixing that

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Perfect, thank you!
How about these ones ? I tried different colors/labias... Sorry I'm not really fond of gaping/drooling pussies !
(Colors shown on the pictures below may vary because I use custom ReShade plugins to enhance my graphics.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.