Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (1 Viewer)

Yurius

Potential Patron
Just wanted to thank KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ for the awesome mods and the amount of help he provides in the only way I found fitting enough xD. Featuring his piercing + nude mod !
2020-09-02_14-40-34_Off.png

Sangoku25

Potential Patron
So I use the steam version and the mods don't work there. the data are not loaded in the game.
when creating funzt only part of the mod but then it is bugged.
Maybe who has a mod here that works too.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So I use the steam version and the mods don't work there.
Yes, they do. MODs are compatible with the Steam version of PSO2 (even though some little adjustments may be needed here and there).
Your issue seems to be MODs are not loading... which is a totally different matter. You are using the PSO2 Tweaker with the Steam option
activated and you copied/pasted the modded Checksum in PSO2's win32 folder, right ?

Ana

Potential Patron
I have a request for the modders here: if any of you should feel so inclined, could I please get the new (to me here on NA anyways) Outfit "Charteria Courent: Grace" modded? I'd love to have the shorts simply removed, and maybe also the black and white striped undershirt.

For reference, here's an image of the outfit in question:
pso20200906_045448_000.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I have a request for the modders here: if any of you should feel so inclined, could I please get the new (to me here on NA anyways) Outfit "Charteria Courent: Grace" modded? I'd love to have the shorts simply removed, and maybe also the black and white striped undershirt.
I would like to help you, Ana. But this outfit dates back to 2015. And while it has not be listed yet in the
official PSO2 File Directory, I only started my personal listing in 2017. So, except if I somebody gives me
the name of the archive containing this costume, I won't be able to do anything. =/

Meh_GY

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Sorry for bugging you but could I also have your male nude mod?

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Are there any publicly available body/skin textures for use with nude inner mods that have a more colored/defined pussy? I've tried the public ones from pso2mod.com, but the pussy coloring is really faint and hard to see. Here's an example of what I mean:
pso20200916_211923_000.png

The pussy is there, but it's super faint and really hard to make out.

I know that most detailed genitals are available via basewear mods and not inners, but I'm looking specifically for an inner mod since I like using unmodded basewears and a nude inner mod to get the no-panties look. I don't mind there not being a mesh/model change, I'd just like something a bit more colorful/defined so that I can see the pussy from further away instead of having to zoom in super far to barely be able to make it out

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is the picture you posted above from you ?! Because I have a hard time understanding how you can achieve this by only editing
your Innerwear (since that's not how things work in PSO2). Or I'm just the one being stupid. Anyway, if you tell which Basewears
you use, I can edit an Innerwear of your choice and make different pussy textures for you. I usually do things like that :
pussy_texture.png

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Is the picture you posted above from you ?! Because I have a hard time understanding how you can achieve this by only editing
your Innerwear (since that's not how things work in PSO2). Or I'm just the one being stupid. Anyway, if you tell which Basewears
you use, I can edit an Innerwear of your choice and make different pussy textures for you. I usually do things like that :
pussy_texture.png

I am currently using the invisible inner mod and the standard nude mod available from pso2mod.com, with unmodded basewear files. For example, in the above screenshot I am using "Rose Rabbits [Ba]" and the default Deuman inner. The Rose Rabbits is not modded at all and is just the normal game version, but the Deuman inner is modded with the invisible inner mod and nude mod.

If I am understanding it correctly, unmodded basewear files do not have panties/bras because that is managed by the inner files. However, I am using the invisible inner mod, so my character is not wearing panties and the texture underneath it is displaying the texture from the inner mod. In this case, it is just the default Deuman inner (however, if possible, I would like to use the "Refine Actress Sky [In]"/"レフィーネアトリス空[In]" innerwear instead as it looks better to people without mods

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Alright, now that I checked the texture files of the Rose Rabbits [Ba] I understand. In fact, you managed to do that
because this [Ba] is one of the few ones which doesn't have a mesh/texture for the panties (relying on [In] only) :
rose_rabbit.png
But you may have issues achieving that with other Basewears if you only edit your [In]. Thanks for the information,
anyway. Okay, I will add different pussies to the レフィーネアトリス空[In] and you will be free to test them.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Alright, now that I checked the texture files of the Rose Rabbits [Ba] I understand. In fact, you managed to do that
because this [Ba] is one of the few ones which doesn't have a mesh/texture for the panties (relying on [In] only) :
rose_rabbit.png
But you may have issues achieving that with other Basewears if you only edit your [In]. Thanks for the information,
anyway. Okay, I will add different pussies to the レフィーネアトリス空[In] and you will be free to test them.

I see, that makes sense! Thank you, I look forward to it

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
i use steam not the tweaker den i have windows 7
Then just use it. The Tweaker is compatible with PSO2Steam too. You cannot use MODs without the Tweaker (or without creating
an advanced *.BAT file to launch the game) because SEGA/Steam launcher will always check all the edited files and download the
original ones again before starting PSO2. In fact, your MODs "don't work" because they are erased each time you start PSO2.

wataritori

Potential Patron
Nice to meet you. I recently learned about MOD and am using it. If possible, please tell me how to get various mods.
Thanks for all the great mods!

rethysfa

Potential Patron
Nice to meet you. I recently learned about MOD and am using it. If possible, please tell me how to get various mods.
Thanks for all the great mods!

I also interested in this mod too.
This another user SS quote, but I've been looking for mods that can be fucked by such enemies.
I heard that not created by Nozomi ...
does anyone know it?
EfP6ix1UMAAViTV.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I also interested in this mod too. This another user SS quote, but I've been looking for mods that can be fucked by such enemies. does anyone know it?
Do you mean animated MODs like the one below (click to enlarge at your own risk) ? If so, I do know the author.
But last time I checked, well, he didn't want his creations to be shared that way. I'll ask him again... Who knows ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.