Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Last time I check the NA version, it still didn't have the Smart Inner [In] (which is widely used when it comes to JP nude MODs).
I will assume that the Steam version (based on PSO2NA) doesn't have it either. You will have to use the Race Inner [In] instead.
Send me a PM with a screenshot of this issue (as well as the type of pussy used). Then I will do all the needed changes for you.

Race Inner [In] = Human/Newman/Dewman/CAST Inner [In]

Elyann

Casual Client
Last time I check the NA version, it still didn't have the Smart Inner [In] (which is widely used when it comes to JP nude MODs).
I will assume that the Steam version (based on PSO2NA) doesn't have it either. You will have to use the Race Inner [In] instead.
Send me a PM with a screenshot of this issue (as well as the type of pussy used). Then I will do all the needed changes for you.

Could the fact that we don't have smart inner have any effects on a mod's textures ?
If not...how can I edit a texture in pso2 ?

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Discussion via PM initiated.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
topless.png

Come on, everybody ! Please, take a beer, light a cig, get naked and relax !

Attachments

topless_ff.zip
19.9 MB · Views: 276

real_cigarette.zip
3.2 MB · Views: 174

Ana

Potential Patron
この女の腹は十分に丸いですか?
(Is this woman's belly round enough ?)
pregnant.png
Sauce, please? (KlebsTAQ?)

I'd like to find out if there's a version of this, but just the gloves and stockings without the belly.

dank_69420

Potential Patron

do you think i could get some help as well im NA and want to get it to work
any help would be appreciated

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Source, please? (KlebsTAQ?) I'd like to find out if there's a version of this, but just the gloves and stockings without the belly.
Well, if you remove the belly, only THIS hi-poly nude female MOD with the Black Lace Socks & Gloves Body Paint are left.
I'm probably slightly biased since i'm a heavy smoker myself but that cigarette mod is pretty neat. Thanks for sharing.
That was just a lowly try to make the Smokey Photon Red look more realistic (and to transfert it on a low price accessory).
In any case, thank you very much for your message. 1 Like out of 21 downloads as I'm writing this, yet people keep saying there's no problem...
I'm looking for a mod that can make my breasts bigger without needing a costume.
I will assume you're asking for a MOD that would let you push the breast sliders further. I can't help you on that one, sadly.
Do you think i could get some help as well im NA and want to get it to work? Any help would be appreciated.
Sure, send me a PM and I will help you. Seeing the PSO2NGS trailer I'm 99% sure PSO2NA will never get that Smart Inner !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is the body paint an in game thing then? Is that what you're trying to tell me? If so, you could have just said so, lol. :tongue:
That was exactly what I was trying to say ! ^_^
i have a problem with (NECK) PSO2 Japanese Community Nude Patch Installer rev8 Source
Private file
Unfortunately, the page is no longer available
Weird, it works fine for me. Just grab it below.

Attachments

neck_fix.zip
3 MB · Views: 254

infernotz

Potential Patron
Weird, it works fine for me. Just grab it below.

thx for the fix :wink:

I would like to edit the body skin myself which file do I need for Newman ? Female Base?
i would like to change the nipple size and color
is it enough to edit pl_bd_0002_d_fl_bw and pl_bd_0002_n_fl_bw ?

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate

I would like to edit the body skin myself which file do I need for Newman ? Female Base?
let me know if you do. i'm trying to find a good mod for my character

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
can anyone help me. i'm not sure what to do to fix this but my nip colors are slightly on the orange side.
I saw your message on Twitter. Well we don't have enough information here. Which Basewear/Costume MOD did you use ?
Which Innerwear and/or BodyPaints are you wearing ? If any, are they modded too ? Please, send me a PM including all the
files you used and I'll try to make the needed modifications for you.
You're welcome ! The files you listed are textures from the Newman F default Basewear. You can edit those ones..... but you
may end up getting the same issue as Trunks7287 (just see above). The best way to me, yet not the only one, is to add the
nipple/pussy textures on another flat texture archive (Innerwear/BodyPaint) in order to not interfere with the original MOD.
Below is an example from a MOD I'm currently using (you'll see the nipple/pussy textures are separated).
d_base.png

DDS "D" from the Basewear

d_inner.png

DDS "D" from the Innerwear

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
I saw your message on Twitter. Well we don't have enough information here. Which Basewear/Costume MOD did you use ?
Which Innerwear and/or BodyPaints are you wearing ? If any, are they modded too ? Please, send me a PM including all the
files you used and I'll try to make the needed modifications for you.
Sent you a message on Twitter with the requested files

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.