Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

purin

Potential Patron
Does anyone have the data of this nude MOD?
I need this!
ERFDFSXUwAAff8P.jpg

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Recently no one is making lewd version for the costumes or layereds like these=/
There are many actually but as I already said, modders often share creations with players already promoting MODs actively on some social
networks because they need to get a return on investment (renown/visibility) thanks to people who will act as a showcase for their work. It
will also prevent them from being targeted by ill-intentioned folk. So feel free to start using MODs (from PSO2MOD for example) and post
images of your feats. Then after some time, ask to the authors in question if you can get their works (I have some names if needed).
Who is the autor?
I'm really sorry but this precise post is a one year old one and I don't even remember which were the picture and the link I had moderated.
Does anyone have the data of this nude MOD? I need this!
I do but I will not share the data out of respect for the author who asked it to remain private. I'm sorry. Please, check the above paragraph.

Nanoir

Potential Patron
There are many actually but as I already said, modders often share creations with players already promoting MODs actively on some social
networks because they need to get a return on investment (renown/visibility) thanks to people who will act as a showcase for their work. It
will also prevent them from being targeted by ill-intentioned folk. So feel free to start using MODs (from PSO2MOD for example) and post
images of your feats. Then after some time, ask to the authors in question if you can get their works (I have some names if needed).

I'm really sorry but this precise post is a one year old one and I don't even remember which were the picture and the link I had moderated.

I do but I will not share the data out of respect for the author who asked it to remain private. I'm sorry. Please, check the above paragraph.
a mod removed at page 66
no prob.
but anyone here know them? (patreon or something like?)
i will glady suport them to their mods !

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
no prob.
but anyone here know them? (patreon or something like?)
i will glady suport them to their mods !
Isn't it Nozomi? I know they recently had their Twitter hacked, but they made a new one. Not sure what it is now, but I'd ask around.
Also, I know that it just got announced and it's pretty early to ask this, but does anyone plan on tackling a nude mod for New Genesis
when it comes out?

Maryrangel

Potential Patron
Sorry for the late reply but I've been ill all the week... Alright, I'll check this out as soon as possible !

It is indeed, Kenuh. That's why I already did it ! ^^ Check your PM, I sent all the needed file to you.

Too bad you didn't find this wonderful place earlier then. And no problem, I'll send you a PM soon.
separator.png
Well, Summer Is Coming and my stallions are hot as fuck (which is not different than the rest of the year). :tongue:

Wow! I had to create an account here when I saw these mods, they are amazing! :) would you mind sending me this one from your summer post?

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
the last update made it impossible to use any nude mod, at least for me.
after copying the files in, all character models of that gender are simply replaced by the grey default one.
does anybody else have the same issue? or maybe an idea what could be the cause?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
the last update made it impossible to use any nude mod, at least for me.
after copying the files in, all character models of that gender are simply replaced by the grey default one.
does anybody else have the same issue? or maybe an idea what could be the cause?
Each time the game updates, you have to copy/paste the modded checksum again inside PSO2's win32 folder.
If you do it and restart the game, everything should be fine (no grey model). If needed, HERE is that checksum.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
thanks, that was the issue
its weird that it didnt cause any issues the last few updates
but finally i can look at smol boy pps again \o/

Relix180

Potential Patron
I'm sorry. I would like to ask you a question.
I was looking for a graffiti on my body and a semen-like mod on my face. I found this site by chance while I was researching it.
Is it possible to share those mods here?

Softbearverly

Potential Patron
I'm new to all this and don't know what I'm doing, Does anyone know how to install, setup, or use any of these mods? I'm not too familiar with PSO2 modding.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
No self error !!! Mod work not :/
How can I possibly help you if you just say "this doesn't work" ?! :smile:
Please, provide a screenshot of your issue. By the way which version
of PSO2 are you on ? Let's work together to fix your problem.
I was looking for a graffiti on my body and a semen-like mod on my face.
You may take a look at one of mine HERE. Just tell me if it suits you.
I'm new to all this and don't know what I'm doing,
Does anyone know how to install, setup, or use any of these mods?
I'm not too familiar with PSO2 modding.
Please, send me a PM... I'll provide you with a step-by-step tutorial !

Ana

Potential Patron
Which version of PSO2 are you playing on ?

Oops, I knew I forgot at least one obvious and important thing to mention.

Steam. I did setup the Steam version of Tweaker, tried to figure out if I was missing something in the settings there, but couldn't find anything. Doesn't mean I didn't still miss it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.