Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (6 Viewers)

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
About the way of getting "better looking MODs" I think some of you misinterpretated my words. I can put you through to creators indeed
but I will not share their work with you myself out of respect for them. It's the least one can do. Moreover be aware modders often share a
creation with people already promoting MODs actively on some social networks because they need to get a return on investment (renown
and visibility) thanks to people who will act as a "showcase" for their hard work.

Besides I think it's important some of you truely understand how the Layerwear System works on PSO2. Okay let's try to popularize that :

popularization.png

• The Basewear [Ba] file contains the mesh (3D model) and its textures (a sort of "flat veil" applied on it to give all the aspects of a body).
• The Innerwear [In] or Body Paint files contain only textures which are applied on top of the [Ba]'s one (priority can be edited in PSO2).

Why the hell do I tell you that ? Because you don't always need a new [Ba] MOD when you want to get better nipples or a different pussy !
Sometimes, editing the Innerwear [In] or the Body Paint is quite sufficient to get the lewd thing you desire. Here is a basic example below :

pussies.png

The Basewear [Ba] remained the same here. Only the Innerwear [In] was changed yet these two pussies seem different. The fact is you will
have a harder time trying to find new [Ba] MODs than finding Innerwear [In] or Body Paint ones.
which [Ba] and [In] are you using for this?

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
Just a heads up.

I finally got the North American game to run after downloading it through the Tweaker (bless those guys) and the first thing i did was to test out whether the male nude patch would work.

Well, it does, kinda. His boner shows through his innerwear and that's as good as it gets.

It seems the NA game is several versions behind the Japanese one and as such the innerwear that gets replaced by the nude patch is not in the game yet, so i can't get my character naked.

Or i done messed up somewhere because the patch did overwrite the right files when i put it in the win32 folder (and i did not forget to add the checksum file this time). I'm probably overlooking something obvious so i'm going to do some more testing tomorrow when i have a clearer head.

*Edit* Yup, a quick Google search shows that for whatever reason they decided not to include the Smart Inner in the game, so that means no nude males in my game.

Bummer.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Which [Ba] and [In] are you using for this?
The Basewear [Ba] is a standard nude mod from the Rev? of the JP Community Nude Patch available on Pso2Mod. The Innerwear [In] is one of my personal edition of the Smart Inner [In]. Here's another example on my current TWITTER BANNER.
A quick Google search shows that for whatever reason they decided not to include the Smart Inner in the game, so that means no nude males in my game. Bummer.
Don't stop burning your cosmo, GeminiSaga. :cool: We can 'switch' your modded Smart Inner [In] (not available on NA at the moment indeed) with
any other Body Paint or Innerwear. Feel free to contact me via PM and I will gladly do it for you.

IonOfTime

Potential Patron
*Edit* Yup, a quick Google search shows that for whatever reason they decided not to include the Smart Inner in the game, so that means no nude males in my game.
I think you should be able to swap the files with the default innerwear instead of Smart Inner. I was able to do something similar on the female side to get around the lack of the Smart Inner in NA.

If you want to try it yourself, you'll need the ice repacker. Steps would be something like follows:
  1. Find the filenames either in the PSO2 File Directory or joining the PSO2 modding discord, downloading the "Texture Lookup" files in the #resources-and-announcements channel and browsing through the textures until you see one which looks like what you want to change.
    1. If you're using the "Texture Lookup" method, after you've found the filename, you'll want to go to the #ice-utility-bot channel and use the following command "!ice find [filename]" to find the right file, ie "!ice find pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw".
  2. Unpack both the file you want to change, aka the original, as well as the file you want to change it to, aka the desired, by dragging the files onto the "ice_ext" executable. In this case it would be the basewear of your race (original) and the modded Smart Inner (desired).
  3. Open up both folders that were created, they should have the same file name with an additional "_ext" at the end.
  4. You now want to rename the files in the desired folder to match the files in the original folder. There will be several files and they'll usually consist of some letters, then some numbers then some more letters, ie "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw" . You'll want to match the files up by looking for the matching letter that I've bolded and italicized. So in the example above you'll want to rename the file in the desired folder that has a "d" in that position to be "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw", ie "pl_bd_0000_d_fl_iw" in the desired folder becomes "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw". Other letters that might show up include "m", "n", "s", etc.
  5. Once you've renamed all of the files in the folder, rename the folder to have the same name as the original file name, ie "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c_ext" then drag and drop that folder onto the "Uncompressed.bat" included with the "ice repacker".
  6. Remove the ".ice" and any other parts of the filename that were added on, ie "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c_ext.ice" -> "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c".
  7. Back up the original file in your win32 folder by making a copy of it somewhere else.
  8. Copy your modded file from step 6 into the win32 folder.
Klebs ninja'd me before I could finish writing this up, but I'll post this anyways since the swapping method should work for anything else and hopefully someone else finds it helpful. If things go wrong, you can just do a file check to get back all of your original files.

Last edited:

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
The Basewear [Ba] is a standard nude mod from the Rev? of the JP Community Nude Patch available on Pso2Mod. The Innerwear [In] is one of my personal edition of the Smart Inner [In]. Here's another example on my current TWITTER BANNER.

Don't stop burning your cosmo, GeminiSaga. :cool: We can 'switch' your modded Smart Inner [In] (not available on NA at the moment indeed) with
any other Body Paint or Innerwear. Feel free to contact me via PM and I will gladly do it for you.
Lol, nice Saint Seiya reference!

Thanks for your offer, i will contact you as soon as possible.
I think you should be able to swap the files with the default innerwear instead of Smart Inner. I was able to do something similar on the female side to get around the lack of the Smart Inner in NA.

If you want to try it yourself, you'll need the ice repacker. Steps would be something like follows:
  1. Find the filenames either in the PSO2 File Directory or joining the PSO2 modding discord, downloading the "Texture Lookup" files in the #resources-and-announcements channel and browsing through the textures until you see one which looks like what you want to change.
  2. Unpack both the file you want to change, aka the original, as well as the file you want to change it to, aka the desired, by dragging the files onto the "ice_ext" executable. In this case it would be the basewear of your race (original) and the modded Smart Inner (desired).
  3. Open up both folders that were created, they should have the same file name with an additional "_ext" at the end.
  4. You now want to rename the files in the desired folder to match the files in the original folder. There will be several files and they'll usually consist of some letters, then some numbers then some more letters, ie "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw" . You'll want to match the files up by looking for the matching letter that I've bolded and italicized. So in the example above you'll want to rename the file in the desired folder that has a "d" in that position to be "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw", ie "pl_bd_0000_d_fl_iw" in the desired folder becomes "pl_bd_4160_d_fl_iw". Other letters that might show up include "m", "n", "s", etc.
  5. Once you've renamed all of the files in the folder, rename the folder to have the same name as the original file name, ie "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c_ext" then drag and drop that folder onto the "Uncompressed.bat" included with the "ice repacker".
  6. Remove the ".ice" and any other parts of the filename that were added on, ie "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c_ext.ice" -> "b2b9fbbea8988b6984a196829f5dc55c".
  7. Back up the original file in your win32 folder by making a copy of it somewhere else.
  8. Copy your modded file from step 6 into the win32 folder.
Klebs ninja'd me before I could finish writing this up, but I'll post this anyways since the swapping method should work for anything else and hopefully someone else finds it helpful. If things go wrong, you can just do a file check to get back all of your original files.
Thank you for writing this all down, i will probably go with KlebTaq's offer but it's nice to know there are other options.

Elyann

Casual Client
2020-06-23 11-12-52Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png
2020-06-23 11-19-13Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png
2020-06-23 11-28-39Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png

Asked Nozomi for permission to use their mod and they were very kind with me so far ; hope it's fine to post these here but I'll remove them immediately if it's not the case . I have to say I love how it looks tho <3

Hopefully I'll get to see what more of you guys are up to modding wise and maybe learn making a thing or two myself .
Keep on having fun , Arks !

Attachments

• 2020-06-23 11-19-13Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png
    2020-06-23 11-19-13Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 425

Elyann

Casual Client
You're totally welcome to post this kind of things here, Elyann. Lovely pictures, by the way ! ❤

Thank you <3
Think I sent you a request on twitter too if you feel like accepting it~
Though I'll mostly just retweet sfw stuff over there cause friends follow my blog.... O,O;

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone happen to have NPC or lobby mods? Would be nice to have a more erotic atmosphere in the game outside of just player models now and then

Nozomi27

Club Regular
So to sort things out slightly, I was using the base mody mod you can get via the PSO2 Japanese Community Nude Mod Installer rev.8
%E5%90%8D%E7%A7%B0%E6%9C%AA%E8%A8%AD%E5%AE%9A-1.jpg

However, I've been noticing many mod creators using the same nips, with the example I'm providing being from Nozomi Ren's Twitter, but I can post a few more examples from other users if needed:

-PICTURE-

(Sorry if any of this sounded negative/mean, I'm not the best at talking to others about things I'm frustrated about, even if the thing is pretty minor

EDIT: I'm also not good at using forums in general)

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Picture deleted at the request of the original author.
I have no problems publishing images but this image belongs to my Pretty @kyocolla, and she asked that they not redistribute their images outside of my twitter, Could that image be erased?

TMR

Potential Patron
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ

I didn't forget about your request for some screenshots and honestly it was the least i could do to thank you.

So here are a couple, they're not that great in quality and some i had to delete because there was just too much blur but i hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

View attachment 103982View attachment 103983View attachment 103984View attachment 103985View attachment 103986

KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ
Can I have this one and other male nude mod, too? Thank you.
BTW, does this one have pubic hair version?

Last edited:

Torlok2000

Potential Patron
Oh heck, while I was looking for PSO2 modding, never thought of looking at the old ground like the Archive, I was sure Undertow was mostly Black Desert these days :wink:. Happy to see the thread is alive.

P.S. you may see a couple of requests to follow on Twitter coming from me even if I hate Twitter.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Ignore the comment saying it doesn't work, they probably put it in the win32_na folder instead of the win32 folder. It works fine for me on NA.
Thanks! I grabbed it and it works great

Sorry to bug with another request, but does anyone know of any sex/dildo mods that don't require a second player to partner with? I found a bunch of LA mods for various sex poses but they're all 2-part ones that requires someone to use the male counterpart in order to fit - I was hoping to get something I could use solo on my char. The only ones I've found so far are Nozomi Rem's chairdance LA mod (but the actual sex part is too short for me) and his mini mining tower/riding machine mod, but that only works in myroom and the riding machine is too expensive for me. Was hoping there might be some other ones floating around that people might know of?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Can I have this one and other male nude mod, too? Thank you.
You mean the male nude mod with that miserable tiny penis (THIS ONE) ? Sure, I'll send you a PM.
BTW, does this one have pubic hair version?
I had added this option a long time ago. But it was not very conclusive. I'll give it another try soon.
Does anyone know of any sex/dildo mods that don't require a second player to partner with? I found a bunch of LA mods for various sex poses but they're all 2-part ones that requires someone to use the male counterpart in order to fit - I was hoping to get something I could use solo on my char.
I know very few of them (mainly masturbation and ass stretching). Some visuals can be seen HERE.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
I know very few of them (mainly masturbation and ass stretching). Some visuals can be seen HERE.
Thanks for the offer! I'm hoping for something more hardcore though unfortunately, I feel like there's enough softcore stuff with all the nude mods so wanted some more penetrative stuff

Squidington

Potential Patron
I'd like to make a request if possible, just want the lace 1 [in] bra removed.

Edit: Never mind, looked up a guide and managed it myself.

Last edited:

TMR

Potential Patron
You mean the male nude mod with that miserable tiny penis (THIS ONE) ? Sure, I'll send you a PM.

I had added this option a long time ago. But it was not very conclusive. I'll give it another try soon.

Yes that one, thank you.
(Also, Can you give me other type of penis if you have, I also want to try different kind of penis.)
And thank your trying for pubic hair.

kalien

Potential Patron
So has anyone made a mod to increase the max amount of body proportions. So for example been able to make even bigger breasts or butt than what's allowed by the game ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.