Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

Libido Yibaton

Potential Patron
Innerwears are only flat textures. The body models allowing "3D editings" (boobs, nipples, pussies, ...) are stored in Basewears.
But... May I ask you why you would like to get an Innerwear version of this MOD, instead of using directly the Basewear one ?!

Mostly for more erotic options overall + lewd combinations and such.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Sounds fair ! :) But as I said, you cannot just "transfert" a Basewear (model+texture) into an Innerwear (texture only).
It's possible to transfert solely the texture of a [Ba] into an [In] though (but it's usually tedious for an average result).

Elyann

Casual Client
I'm sorry but these are not the same nipples, neither the same 3D model nor the same textures. :wink:
To make it simple, Nozomi often uses his own versions of nipples/pussies when creating his MODs.
Anyway, I will send you a PM to explain how to contact creators who made high-poly nude females
with better nipples than the ones you got with the Rev8. You'll get your desired nipples, Barg !
Could you tell me how to get them as well , please ? :smile:

Sonlen

Potential Patron
If I remember correctly, I got this in 2016 on a JP site (from someone who was not against the fact that people redistribute it but without doing a mass-sharing). I only edited the nipples and the pussy for them to be more of my liking.
Please, note it is not a high-polygon MOD (no upgrade from the default female model except for the chest and the crotch obviously). If you're still interested, I will contact you in private in order to respect the original author's will.

I would love to get ahold of this as well if possible!

Libido Yibaton

Potential Patron
Sounds fair ! :) But as I said, you cannot just "transfert" a Basewear (model+texture) into an Innerwear (texture only).
It's possible to transfert solely the texture of a [Ba] into an [In] though (but it's usually tedious for an average result).
Cant you edit the In model for the mod? Maybe that might solve the issue.

EDIT KlebsTAQ - There is no model in any [In]. I'll contact you via PM to talk about that soon. =)

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
If I remember correctly, I got this in 2016 on a JP site (from someone who was not against the fact that people redistribute it but without doing a mass-sharing). I only edited the nipples and the pussy for them to be more of my liking.
Please, note it is not a high-polygon MOD (no upgrade from the default female model except for the chest and the crotch obviously). If you're still interested, I will contact you in private in order to respect the original author's will.
Can i get this as well please?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
About the way of getting "better looking MODs" I think some of you misinterpretated my words. I can put you through to creators indeed
but I will not share their work with you myself out of respect for them. It's the least one can do. Moreover be aware modders often share a
creation with people already promoting MODs actively on some social networks because they need to get a return on investment (renown
and visibility) thanks to people who will act as a "showcase" for their hard work.

Besides I think it's important some of you truely understand how the Layerwear System works on PSO2. Okay let's try to popularize that :

popularization.png

• The Basewear [Ba] file contains the mesh (3D model) and its textures (a sort of "flat veil" applied on it to give all the aspects of a body).
• The Innerwear [In] or Body Paint files contain only textures which are applied on top of the [Ba]'s one (priority can be edited in PSO2).

Why the hell do I tell you that ? Because you don't always need a new [Ba] MOD when you want to get better nipples or a different pussy !
Sometimes, editing the Innerwear [In] or the Body Paint is quite sufficient to get the lewd thing you desire. Here is a basic example below :

pussies.png

The Basewear [Ba] remained the same here. Only the Innerwear [In] was changed yet these two pussies seem different. The fact is you will
have a harder time trying to find new [Ba] MODs than finding Innerwear [In] or Body Paint ones.

Elyann

Casual Client
About the way of getting "better looking MODs" I think some of you misinterpretated my words. I can put you through to creators indeed
but I will not share their work with you myself out of respect for them. It's the least one can do. Moreover be aware modders often share a
creation with people already promoting MODs actively on some social networks because they need to get a return on investment (renown
and visibility) thanks to people who will act as a "showcase" for their hard work.

Besides I think it's important some of you truely understand how the Layerwear System works on PSO2. Okay let's try to popularize that :

popularization.png

• The Basewear [Ba] file contains the mesh (3D model) and its textures (a sort of "flat veil" applied on it to give all the aspects of a body).
• The Innerwear [In] or Body Paint files contain only textures which are applied on top of the [Ba]'s one (priority can be edited in PSO2).

Why the hell do I tell you that ? Because you don't always need a new [Ba] MOD when you want to get better nipples or a different pussy !
Sometimes, editing the Innerwear [In] or the Body Paint is quite sufficient to get the lewd thing you desire. Here is a basic example below :

pussies.png

The Basewear [Ba] remained the same here. Only the Innerwear [In] was changed yet these two pussies seem different. The fact is you will
have a harder time trying to find new [Ba] MODs than finding Innerwear [In] or Body Paint ones.

Sounds fine enough if you'd be willing to put us in contact with the creator of some mod .

I have to say I don't quite understand your logic however as if a mod were made available publically by the author on some forum / repository / archive there'd be many more chances for their mod to be downloaded , used , suggested to friends , be promoted via screenshots posted on twitter or anywhere else . If a modder is willing to become well known for its creations and as such get more visibility then all they have to do is to actively promote and share their work rather than hide it .
In any case , I understand your will and I myself wouldn't ever risk to go against a friend's or a collegue's will out of respect .

Hope I didn't sound offensive , rude or anything...simply wanted to say my two cents about the matter .

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You have not been offensive at all, Giulio. You have been exposing your way of thinking. Which is what any Forum is for. :smile:

Barg

Potential Patron
Sounds fine enough if you'd be willing to put us in contact with the creator of some mod .

I have to say I don't quite understand your logic however as if a mod were made available publically by the author on some forum / repository / archive there'd be many more chances for their mod to be downloaded , used , suggested to friends , be promoted via screenshots posted on twitter or anywhere else . If a modder is willing to become well known for its creations and as such get more visibility then all they have to do is to actively promote and share their work rather than hide it .
In any case , I understand your will and I myself wouldn't ever risk to go against a friend's or a collegue's will out of respect .

Hope I didn't sound offensive , rude or anything...simply wanted to say my two cents about the matter .
I kinda had a similar feeling. I mean while there are a few mods here and there, all of the really good mods are all hidden. Back when I first got into Pso2NA I thought the mod scene for nsfw content was dead, but now I see it's merely private.

I get wanting to protect yourself from getting your game account nuked, but when you go this far, you trap yourself in a bubble and how much you improve slows down, along with the rest of the modding scene.

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
PSO2 modding scene was quite permisive some years ago. But some people began to spread the MODs of many creators on an uncountable numbers of places (most of them being sensitive) without permission while openly giving the names of the original creators.

This led to a lot of bans from SEGA at the same time. Would you believe. So, many creators decided to lock their social network accounts and
to share MODs with people they can put a minimum trust in. It has been the default behaviour of JP community, by the way.

Does this slow down the modding scene ? Sure it does, one can't immediately get a MOD he wants anymore and now have to be trustworthy
in modder's view. But it is far safer for our creators (a slow down being better than losing his account because of bad guys) !

Moreover, that is the choice of the authors and we have to respect it. Even if we're not in agreement. You know, I recently decided to lock my
own Twitter account too. In any case this doesn't prevent modders and users from exchanging "things" here on Undertow. ;)

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Elyann

Casual Client
PSO2 modding scene was quite permisive some years ago. But some people began to spread the MODs of many creators on an uncountable numbers of places (most of them being sensitive) without permission while openly giving the names of the original creators.

This led to a lot of bans from SEGA at the same time. Would you believe. So, many creators decided to lock their social network accounts and
to share MODs with people they can put a minimum trust in. It has been the default behaviour of JP community, by the way.

Does this slow down the modding scene ? Sure it does, one can't immediately get a MOD he wants anymore and now have to be trustworthy
in modder's view. But it is far safer for our creators (a slow down being better than losing his account because of bad guys) !

Moreover, that is the choice of the authors and we have to respect it. Even if we're not in agreement. You know, I recently decided to lock my
own Twitter account too. In any case this doesn't prevent modders and users from exchanging "things" here on Undertow. ;)

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

Yea...if that's what happened I can get the reasoning behind it .
It's kind of sad but...again...SEGA's fault for minding so much about texture / mesh mods honestly . It's no game breaking stuff unlike scripts ; lewd mods exist in p much all games ( hell, look at XIV , BDO , Tera , BnS , ecc ) .

Anyhow , would be interesting to get in contact with some of you guys even just to see what you are working on from time to time ( but feel free to prioritize your security ofc ) .

Have fun ! :wink:

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong here? My pussy doesn't have any pink to it. I'm sure it's an inner problem, but what inner do i install for this? Please help.
pso20200620_021039_000.jpg

EDIT: i figured it out. someone had to make me a custom inner tho. just for Newman. apparently they don't play nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.