Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I installed the nude patch mentioned above but now alot of armors and clothes seem bugged.
Please, can you at least provide a screenshot of your issue in order for us to try to help you ? Thanks.
(By the way, if you mean THIS then you may have forgotten to copy the Checksum File... or to restart the game after copying it...)

Ghosty218

Potential Patron
Please, can you at least provide a screenshot of your issue in order for us to try to help you ? Thanks.
(By the way, if you mean THIS then you may have forgotten to copy the Checksum File... or to restart the game after copying it...)

I used the JP patch and it seemed to bug out the physics on clothes. I later installed new skin textures that seemed to fix it. so if anyone else has that problem I used The Original Shiny Skins Mod on PSO2ModDatabase. WARNING It doesn't work for Numen.

Libido Yibaton

Potential Patron
Hello! Am new to the whole PSO2 lewd modding scene. Where do I start in terms of body mods(for males and females)? Wana use them for future SS and 'fun stuff'. :X

Edit:
More specifically, an innerwear version of this mod in particular: 1591612596349.png

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Innerwears are only flat textures. The body models allowing "3D editings" (boobs, nipples, pussies, ...) are stored in Basewears.
But... May I ask you why you would like to get an Innerwear version of this MOD, instead of using directly the Basewear one ?!

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
would anyone happen to be able to make a panty-less version of Bridal Outfit: Shadow? (I believe the JP name is マリアージュドレス影)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Would anyone happen to be able to make a panty-less version of Bridal Outfit: Shadow? (I believe the JP name is マリアージュドレス影)
Since マリアージュドレス影 is not referenced yet in the PSO2 File Directory we'll have to check all the costume archives manually
(almost 5000 files) to find it. I'll give it a try when I have some free time (except of course if somebody else knows the precise file).

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Since マリアージュドレス影 is not referenced yet in the PSO2 File Directory we'll have to check all the costume archives manually
(almost 5000 files) to find it. I'll give it a try when I have some free time (except of course if somebody else knows the precise file).

I don't know anything about PSO2 modding (or else I'd try to do it myself!) but I asked some modders and got a response that the file is ae10fc31434deef5f4417cae5cac0359 (though I'm not sure which color it is or if it works for all colors - I'd be fine with any color, personally)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I don't know anything about PSO2 modding (or else I'd try to do it myself!) but I asked some modders and got a response that the file is ae10fc31434deef5f4417cae5cac0359 (though I'm not sure which color it is or if it works for all colors - I'd be fine with any color, personally)
That's the right one indeed. Thanks for your search. I did a quick edit by removing the lace that hid the top of the thighs :
marriage_dress.png
Next step will be to remove the panties (well, I already did it but there are some issues I need to fix before going further).
That being said, with this MOD the pussy of ladies will be in the open air. So which kind of slit would you like me to add ?

Does anyone have a female nude skin that doesnt ruin the muscularity on characters?
A Costume MOD or a Layerwear one ? In any case I have to check my database before answering but I think I have some.

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
That's the right one indeed. Thanks for your search. I did a quick edit by removing the lace that hid the top of the thighs :
marriage_dress.png
Next step will be to remove the panties (well, I already did it but there are some issues I need to fix before going further).
That being said, with this MOD the pussy of ladies will be in the open air. So which kind of slit would you like me to add ?

Oh man, thank you! Also I don't know what textures/options are available - I'm just using the default nude mod I found on pso2mod.com but the skin texture for it doesn't have much detail. I was honestly hoping to find a better skin texture but I'm not sure where to look since PSO2 mods seem to be split up all over the place and there's no one easy nexus for them. I was hoping for a closed/innie slit if you had one available (preferably with no pubic hair)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I have to warn you that this Marriage Dress is a Costume and not a Layerwear. That means wearing it will not display
any of the Nude MODs you use while wearing a Basewear ! About the pussy, here is an example of the editions I did
on the recently released Costume <Gothic Blade>. Would that kind of pussy fit you ?

gothic_blade.png

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
I have to warn you that this Marriage Dress is a Costume and not a Layerwear. That means wearing it will not display
any of the Nude MODs you use while wearing a Basewear ! About the pussy, here is an example of the editions I did
on the recently released Costume <Gothic Blade>. Would that kind of pussy fit you ?

gothic_blade.png
That's fine! It looks perfect to me!

Barg

Potential Patron
So, I've been lurking for a while but never made an actual account until now.

Essentially, I also have the nude mod from that pso2 mod site installed, but I'm really bothered by the nipples on the model. However, I have seen a number of mod creators using the same female nude model mod that has really nice breasts and was wondering if I could get some help finding it since I haven't had any luck on my own.

TL;DR: Where could I find a High-Poly nude mod for the base female model that has nice modeled nipples?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
That's fine! It looks perfect to me!
Alright, I will start working on the Marriage Dress soon. It may take some time though. I'm really busy at the moment. Sorry.

(...) I have seen a number of mod creators using the same female nude model mod that has really nice breasts and was wondering if
I could get some help finding it since I haven't had any luck on my own.
If you're absolutely sure those guys were using the exact same female nude model as you but with different/better nipples
I bet they were just using an enhanced texture (Innerwear / BodyPaint) as that's usually how things are done with Layerwear
clothes. You use a Basewear [Ba] nude model without any detail then you add their textures (nipples, pussy, asshole, tattoos
or nails) using an Innerwear [In] or Body Paint. Can you upload a screenshot of the breast you're unsatisfied with ?! I will see
what I can do for you (but I will need you to specify which kind of nipples you would like to get).

Barg

Potential Patron
If you're absolutely sure those guys were using the exact same female nude model as you but with different/better nipples
I bet they were just using an enhanced texture (Innerwear / BodyPaint) as that's usually how things are done with Layerwear
clothes. You use a Basewear [Ba] nude model without any detail then you add their textures (nipples, pussy, asshole, tattoos
or nails) using an Innerwear [In] or Body Paint. Can you upload a screenshot of the breast you're unsatisfied with ?! I will see
what I can do for you (but I will need you to specify which kind of nipples you would like to get).
So to sort things out slightly, I was using the base mody mod you can get via the PSO2 Japanese Community Nude Mod Installer rev.8
%E5%90%8D%E7%A7%B0%E6%9C%AA%E8%A8%AD%E5%AE%9A-1.jpg

However, I've been noticing many mod creators using the same nips, with the example I'm providing being from Nozomi Ren's Twitter, but I can post a few more examples from other users if needed:

-PICTURE-

(Sorry if any of this sounded negative/mean, I'm not the best at talking to others about things I'm frustrated about, even if the thing is pretty minor

EDIT: I'm also not good at using forums in general)

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Picture deleted at the request of the original author.

Attachments

• 名称未設定-1.jpg
    名称未設定-1.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 438
  • 名称未設定-1.jpg
    名称未設定-1.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 430

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So to sort things out slightly, I was using the base mody mod you can get via the PSO2 Japanese Community Nude Mod Installer rev.8.
However, I've been noticing many mod creators using the same nips, with the example I'm providing being from Nozomi Ren's Twitter, but I can post a few more examples from other users if needed.
I'm sorry but these are not the same nipples, neither the same 3D model nor the same textures. :wink:
To make it simple, Nozomi often uses his own versions of nipples/pussies when creating his MODs.
Anyway, I will send you a PM to explain how to contact creators who made high-poly nude females
with better nipples than the ones you got with the Rev8. You'll get your desired nipples, Barg !

Barg

Potential Patron
I'm sorry but these are not the same nipples, neither the same 3D model nor the same textures. :wink:
To make it simple, Nozomi often uses his own versions of nipples/pussies when creating his MODs.
Anyway, I will send you a PM to explain how to contact creators who made high-poly nude females
with better nipples than the ones you got with the Rev8. You'll get your desired nipples, Barg !
Thanks for the help!

BlackFlame

Potential Patron
with better nipples than the ones you got with the Rev8.

mind sending me one aswell? I would appreciate it. Been somewhat lost looking for some higher res ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.