Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ

I didn't forget about your request for some screenshots and honestly it was the least i could do to thank you.

So here are a couple, they're not that great in quality and some i had to delete because there was just too much blur but i hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless.

pso20200328_034252_000.png pso20200328_035220_001.png pso20200328_035517_002.png pso20200328_035701_004.png pso20200328_035734_006.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
He's sexy with his hard tiny pecker ! :tongue: But since he has a rather pale skin, would you like me to darken the nipples ?

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
He's sexy with his hard tiny pecker ! :tongue: But since he has a rather pale skin, would you like me to darken the nipples ?
Nah, i kinda like the way he is now but thanks for the offer.

He indeed did turn out more pale than i had anticipated because i created him before i knew you could test out your character in different lighting conditions. He would have looked a lot healthier had i been aware of this sooner.

Ysoseris

Potential Patron
Hey there!, does anyone have a mod that modifies the new bunny suit basewear and possibly the older ones as well to have the breasts exposed?

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Nah, i kinda like the way he is now but thanks for the offer. He indeed did turn out more pale than i had anticipated because i created him before i knew you could test out your character in different lighting conditions. He would have looked a lot healthier had i been aware of this sooner.
Alright. You'll still be able to use a Salon Pass to change the skin color if you grow tired of it one day ! :smile:

does anyone know where this is from? -LINK-
I'm almost 100% sure... this is from a woman ! ^_^ More seriously, this seems to only be one of the many
high-polygon female nude mods available on various sites like Pso2MOD with, I have to admit it, a rather
excellent texture for the pussy/asshole. I can't help but I would be interested in that texture too.

Does anyone have a mod that modifies the new bunny suit basewear and possibly the older ones as well to have the breasts exposed?
I'm sure I recently saw something like that on one of the many JP modding sites I'm wandering on. I'll try
to check that this week once I have some free time. Because I'm a little busy right now.........

49ca1a4ca9de43ea3248.gif

Ysoseris

Potential Patron
I see and I don't mind waiting really, take your time and thanks in advance!. :smile:

Although, now I am actually curious about those JP modding sites you mentioned. Is it ok if I ask for links to the sites?

hypnoSpirA

Potential Patron
Hey there!, does anyone have a mod that modifies the new bunny suit basewear and possibly the older ones as well to have the breasts exposed?

i don't want to be rude and link someone's twitter without asking,, but i think nozomi has some ss with an exposed tits version of the new bunny basewear, you could try asking for it there

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Your best option is to try to follow these accounts then respectfully ask to the authors
if they can share these MODs with you or else redirect you to the original creators.

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
1586458577371.png

Hello, I'm curious if anyone know or attempts at making the royal icing ce outfit from fgo into pso2 and if it possible. If not possible then it ok. Second thing I want to ask if it possible to mod the body pillow la with ss taken from pso2 crop and put it on the body pillow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
If I remember correctly, I got this in 2016 on a JP site (from someone who was not against the fact that people redistribute it but without doing a mass-sharing). I only edited the nipples and the pussy for them to be more of my liking.
Please, note it is not a high-polygon MOD (no upgrade from the default female model except for the chest and the crotch obviously). If you're still interested, I will contact you in private in order to respect the original author's will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.