Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (1 Viewer)

kousuke

Potential Patron
Hmm ... invisible-inner + base + MegaTits has been broken ... My character hasn't been loaded and disappeared ... Is there another way to give up this mod?

kousuke

Potential Patron
I forgot to take a screenshot, but it's broken like this ...
Is it impossible to use this update?

Attachments

• pso20200212_005011_000.jpg
    pso20200212_005011_000.jpg
    318.1 KB · Views: 382

YOUYOU

Potential Patron
はじめまして、ヌードMODを紹介しますが、これを見ましたが、ヌードMODが見つかりません...ヌードMODはどこにありますか?

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Hello I'm wonder if any modder can take my request on doing new futa mod with different variety example one like straighten, another is straighten but curve slight upward toward the end and last one is like curve high and also the option to have the balls included so user can decide whether to have the balls on or not. I have the futa mod i got from here long ago if any modder want to use it as a test and trial. Sorry for any inconvenience if such mod is not possible.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
@GAMER1337 - I got these ones from this really nice person on Twitter. If you're interested you can try to ask him.

@YOUYOU - こんにちは。 私の方もお会いできてうれしいです。 ここでいくつかのMODを確認できます。 さらに情報が必要な場合は、私にプライベートメッセージを送信してください。

Gamer1337

Potential Patron
Comparing the preview with the futa mod I have the angle on the preview from what I can see it lower and might work, I give it a try and see if I can ask the nice person but also hope if possible get one that is straighten even though it might be a bit unnatural.

YOUYOU

Potential Patron
男性用の裸と男性/女性用のオナニーが欲しいのですが見つかりません…どなたか持っていませんか?

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
I'd rather ask here since i know this place is legit after it enabled me to add nudes to BDO.

But is there a male nude model available for this game somewhere on Undertow? I've looked (but not for long) and couldn't find anything.

It's not urgent since i'm only just starting the game and getting my bearings but it's something i'd like to add eventually.

*Edit* Alright, lol, i changed my mind. I found some pics of KlebsTaq's male body models and Holy Hell even Schlongs of Skyrim doesn't look that good.

Now i really, really want this in my game... badly.

I guess i'll just have to wait until someone notices this post.

Last edited:

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
I knew i would be back here, sooner rather than later, to ask my peasant-level questions.

Ugh, i'm sorry for that.

Anyways, I assumed that i would need to create a new character and select the underwear in the character creator that will act as a nude body. But try as i might i can't seem to find the option for said underwear, all i can do in the fashion section is choose a costume and edit it's color.

So i'm guessing the option to edit your underwear gets unlocked once you're in-game and past the tutorial quest?

GeminiSaga

Vivacious Visitor
That's exactly how it works indeed. Then once you're in-game :
ba_in.png
Thank you for the detailed reply! That's a relief actually, i wasn't too fond of the possibility that i would need to start a character from scratch again.

Now to get over my social anxiety and actually play the game, lol.

hypnoSpirA

Potential Patron
hello there! i've been lurking on these forums for awhile but today i saw this pic with a really nice creampie mod and was wondering if anyone has it or knows where i can get it?

Attachments

• 2020-02-19_20-40-54DefaultPreset_51.png
    2020-02-19_20-40-54DefaultPreset_51.png
    822.4 KB · Views: 794

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.