Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (8 Viewers)

xx_WOLF_xx

Potential Patron
Hello~ im from JP server
Is there any male nude mod available that i can download? or the contact of the author
like kind of a default basewear one, that have D hard and D not hard version
Thank you~

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I have answered to many of you via PM. I'm sorry for my late replies but there's quite a lot of MODs
to fix due to PSO2's new graphic engine (model conversion, color, transparency, ...) and I will remain
quite busy with that for the next few days. Thank you for your understanding.

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
I have answered to many of you via PM. I'm sorry for my late replies but there's quite a lot of MODs
to fix due to PSO2's new graphic engine (model conversion, color, transparency, ...) and I will remain
quite busy with that for the next few days. Thank you for your understanding.

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
could you please dm me after you fixed your male nude mod? no hurries tho. i just wanna be able to undress afin and theo again (hoping the old saloon files still work), it feels really weird to see them walk around with clothes on after seeing them nude once ;P

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello, MingCR. Well, I have already fixed all my Male Nude MODs but... they don't apply to NPCs. I could make them work for Afin
and Theodore too, though. But I would need the ICE files where their 3D models are stored to do so. Except if you can do the work
all by yourself of course. Anyway, I'll send you the fixed files. They include the following dicks (both flaccid and erected) :
threechinpos.png

Ohgun

Potential Patron
Hello, MingCR. Well, I have already fixed all my Male Nude MODs but... they don't apply to NPCs. I could make them work for Afin
and Theodore too, though. But I would need the ICE files where their 3D models are stored to do so. Except if you can do the work
all by yourself of course. Anyway, I'll send you the fixed files. They include the following dicks (both flaccid and erected) :
threechinpos.png
It's a great improvement that you had to make due to the JP server's graphics update. I know it will inevitably come to the global servers so I'll be paying attention to any more updates regarding this mod.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Horray, they're nude again. Thanks, Klebs!
You're welcome, MingCR. Well, if there are more dicks in the open air after the work is over then the job was done well ! :smile:
It's a great improvement that you had to make due to the JP server's graphics update. I know it will inevitably come to the global servers so I'll be paying attention to any more updates regarding this mod.
Thanks, Ohgun. In fact. it's more tedious than difficult (feel free to check HERE if you're interested). I have already converted
the standard HD Male Nude MOD (see above) but I'm still working on the almost 30 private dicks from my PSO2 Team.

chinpoluminure1.png

chinpos2021.png
chinpoluminure2.png

LightDesertYumi

Potential Patron
Anyone here have a pee stream/peeing accessory mod? I can't locate it on any twitters I follow, I really could use it. They show it, but say its not their mod.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Either. I have reason to believe rocket was used for an animated one.
peeanim.gif
You're right. My version above is not the best one (invisible rocket and thinner sparkles to mimic piss) but
I can share it with you. Or I can PM you the names of modders who made far better versions. Or both.

Inconspicuous

Potential Patron
Hello, can anyone link me any of the insect mods? I specifically saw one with a Dagan, but anyone of them will be okay. Many thanks in advance for anyone that can.

Awaken07

Potential Patron
Hello! Anyone have a link for male nude body mod that works on the Jp server? If there is a download file for penis's and any additional details with them, that would be awesome too. Appreciate any help!

delons

Vivacious Visitor
so... i installed the lewd gold sanitia mod and the alt version. but the nipple and the genital texture did not loaded (?)

help me please :grin:

EDIT:
nvm i figured it out lmao

Attachments

• image_2021-04-02_102518.png
    image_2021-04-02_102518.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 769

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.