Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (4 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
All the mods for PSO2 are currently dead, trying to use them will result in the game crashing.
Many MODs don't work anymore at the moment following today's update. Thanks to Nozomi27 Nozomi27 one can tell you that
the main issue is that lots of them use VTBF models while only NIFL ones work fine at the moment... So, MODs with issues have
to be converted first prior using them again (with AquaModelTools from Shadowth117 for example).

Bebop41

Potential Patron
Hey Klebs, I know this is going waaay far back but did you ever finish this mod for "Hole'N Slit"? I'm currently playing on global and can enjoy these mods a little longer before the graphics update...

I'm currently using some nudes mods I found on pso2mod.com that came as package by creator Fross09 - so I think I have the checksum file already installed and I use tweaker. I really like the detail you included here though and would like to try it out in my game. Thanks appreciate your time.

separator.png

That being said, I'm currently working on another Body Paint I called "Hole'N Slit" in order to get, as its name implies, a more realistic render of the pussy and the anus on our beloved chicks. And I'll add a new sperm texture too. Stay tuned ! :grin: Here are some WIP pictures, by the way :

holenslit.gif

holenslit1.png
holenslit2.png

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hey Klebs, I know this is going waaay far back but did you ever finish this mod for "Hole'N Slit"? I'm currently playing on global and can enjoy these mods a little longer before the graphics update...
I'm currently using some nudes mods I found on pso2mod.com that came as package by creator Fross09 - so I think I have the checksum file already installed and I use tweaker. I really like the detail you included here though and would like to try it out in my game. Thanks appreciate your time.
Glad you like it. Hole'N Slit became more or less Lewd Gold Saintia which is available HERE (a version without the "armor" is included
in the package). If you're playing on GL then you should have no problem using it (I will update it for PSO2JP 2021/3/3 update soon).

Bebop41

Potential Patron
Cool thanks Kleb! My only issue now is that I'm currently running some nude mods. But the pussy and anus are not nearly as defined as the images you posted for Saintia. I want that :3

Here's what I currently have - (for fun):
pso20210304_071939_002.jpg

pso20210304_071701_001.jpg

Should I just copy over everything from the "Body" and "Naked" folders in Saintia and overwrite w/e textures in the win32 folder?

TMR

Potential Patron
I am male mod user. Thanks for providing naked male mod.
After the update in 3/3, The male nude mods don't work.
Does anyone have solution for it?
Thank you very much.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Cool thanks Kleb! My only issue now is that I'm currently running some nude mods. But the pussy and anus are not nearly as defined as the images you posted for Saintia. I want that :3 Should I just copy over everything from the "Body" and "Naked" folders in Saintia and overwrite w/e textures in the win32 folder?
You have to copy/paste everything from "Body" and "Naked" folders indeed. But I checked the package and this version of the Lewd Gold
Saintia MOD
uses the Smart Inner [In] which is unavailable in the GL version. I'll send you a fix via PM.
I am male mod user. Thanks for providing naked male mod.
After the update in 3/3, The male nude mods don't work.
Does anyone have solution for it?
Thank you very much.
Older models have to be converted into newer ones. Please, contact me via PM saying which MODs cause you trouble. I'll fix them for you.

TMR

Potential Patron
You have to copy/paste everything from "Body" and "Naked" folders indeed. But I checked the package and this version of the Lewd Gold
Saintia MOD
uses the Smart Inner [In] which is unavailable in the GL version. I'll send you a fix via PM.

Older models have to be converted into newer ones. Please, contact me via PM saying which MODs cause you trouble. I'll fix them for you.
Thank you, My problem is, use old checksum, usually PSO2 will shut down.(seldom not). Even I updated the tweaker and updated the plugin.
(Not issues on MOD itself.)
How can I fix it?

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
The game crashes when the mod I'm using selects the target costume, I want to erase the mod if there is no way to fix it, is there a way to restore the data to the default at once?
Which version of the game are you using ? Do you use the PSO2 Tweaker (if so you have an option to revert back all the modded files indeed) ?
I would never say it enough but please take a few seconds before using a MOD to save the files you're going to replace. It can be life-saving !
Thank you, My problem is, use old checksum, usually PSO2 will shut down.(seldom not). Even I updated the tweaker and updated the plugin.
(Not issues on MOD itself.) How can I fix it?
There is no known issue regarding the old Checksum. People are still using it. I'm still using it. You may want to deactivate any plugin from your
Tweaker though (they make the game crash as they are not supported anymore). That being said... I had some similar problem before I decided
to limit my FPS at 120 in the game options (letting it to Unlimited is causing a lot of trouble to a lot of players). Please, can you try this ?

TMR

Potential Patron
Which version of the game are you using ? Do you use the PSO2 Tweaker (if so you have an option to revert back all the modded files indeed) ?
I would never say it enough but please take a few seconds before using a MOD to save the files you're going to replace. It can be life-saving !

There is no known issue regarding the old Checksum. People are still using it. I'm still using it. You may want to deactivate any plugin from your
Tweaker though (they make the game crash as they are not supported anymore). That being said... I had some similar problem before I decided
to limit my FPS at 120 in the game options (letting it to Unlimited is causing a lot of trouble to a lot of players). Please, can you try this ?
Thanks for your reply.
Sadly, I tried to limit my FPS to max 120 and 90, but they didn't work.
But I convert VTBF into NIFL and problem has been solved!

Last edited:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Hello KlebsTAQ KlebsTAQ do you by any chance have the mod i was asking about ? Sorry if i sound too impatient
I have a futa MOD but it's an old version found on a JP website back in 2016. You can find far better ones today.
Anyway, if you're still interested, just let me know and I'll send you a PM with more information.
Thanks for your reply. Sadly, I tried to limit my FPS to max 120 and 90, but they didn't work.
Alright. Can you tell me what is the processor of your hardware configuration (here of via PM if you prefer) ? Oh,
and don't forget SEGA did a really bad job with the optimization and will release a ""fix"" on the next update.
Have anyone know how to unpackage and re-package aqp file, Because I wanna to modify the 3d model, thanks~
You'll need a precise set of softwares (Repacker_ICE_Rev2, AFP, AQP2OBJ and NIFLNew). You can get everything
from PSO2-Modding's Official Discord. Hopefully you can find a few tutorials too.

TMR

Potential Patron
I have a futa MOD but it's an old version found on a JP website back in 2016. You can find far better ones today.
Anyway, if you're still interested, just let me know and I'll send you a PM with more information.

Alright. Can you tell me what is the processor of your hardware configuration (here of via PM if you prefer) ? Oh,
and don't forget SEGA did a really bad job with the optimization and will release a ""fix"" on the next update.

You'll need a precise set of softwares (Repacker_ICE_Rev2, AFP, AQP2OBJ and NIFLNew). You can get everything
from PSO2-Modding's Official Discord. Hopefully you can find a few tutorials too.
Thanks for your reply.
I convert the MOD file from VTBF to NIFL and problem has been solved!
It seems like VTBF will cause PSO2 crash.
Thank you!

TMR

Potential Patron
Well, of course the VTBF/NIFL conversion was a potential issue... as I had written it above. :wink:

But you were the one saying your MODs were okay. Anyway, I'm glad everything's fine for you.
I'm sorry. My survey was not overall. I will be careful next time.
And, although only 1 time, it shut down after I change into NIFL. If it happen more times, I will set my max FPS down.
Anyway, thanks for your help and advice!

Bebop41

Potential Patron
Many thanks KlebsTAQ - you've helped add some necessary details to my lusty character. I'll try get some more screenshots when I can and find some more lewd lobby actions XD

pso20210305_125841_000.jpg

Lounging in the PQ ...

Looking forward to the new photostudio mode with the graphics update

Shinji

Potential Patron
Hello there. I'm a newbie here, I'm interested in Insect bestiality mod in PSO2, did you guys have it? or who i can request it ?

My girl is a doctor, want something exciting thing lol
2021-03-06_06-52-11-867_Custom_2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.