Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (5 Viewers)

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So has anyone made a mod to increase the max amount of body proportions.
So for example been able to make even bigger breasts or butt than what's allowed by the game ?
I think I have seen a MOD like that before. But it only allowed you to bypass the default boundary markers of the breast sliders.
Thereby, the boobs which are rather angular already (with maxed sliders) are now even more cubic. I don't think it's convincing.

Elyann

Casual Client
2020-07-10 07-08-02Full-TimeSenpaiSplendor.png

Been willing to try and edit the nude texture for a while to make it look a little more natural and less bright in the genital / nipples area ; could anyone tell me how to do such a thing ? I never tried to mess with PSO 2 files until now .

( p.s. ...or could this be the cause of some mod I installed wrong ? Or of the fact smart inner is not a thing in NA ? Idk. Please , enlighten me . I'm completely noob about this stuff )

Also, does anyone know where I could find some fun mods to try out ( furniture , emotes , lewd toys , outfits , anything nice or interesting really ) ?

Last edited:

red_cloud0

Vivacious Visitor
Been willing to try and edit the nude texture for a while to make it look a little more natural and less bright in the genital / nipples area ; could anyone tell me how to do such a thing ? I never tried to mess with PSO 2 files until now .
May I ask which mod you are using in the screenshot? That looks much better than the default texture from pso2mod.com

Elyann

Casual Client
May I ask which mod you are using in the screenshot? That looks much better than the default texture from pso2mod.com
It was made by Nozomi so you may wanna try poking them if you like it . It is true though , it looks so much better than the pso2mod.com one ; I'm really glad I managed to find out who is the author for it .

Silvist

Potential Patron
Elyann Elyann - Yea those are really nice textures, I could use them as well. Guess i'll try to msg them as well :D

Even with the textures extracted, I doubt I could make anything better. Best thing i could do would probably be copying over nips/lips over from another game texture lol. It looks like it has a good bump map as well, which makes the nipple protrude. Makes it look alot more real.

Hydoki

Potential Patron
Hiya, So I've been looking around pages of this thread for the male nude mod but only found a Futa one instead in Page 11, the links are already dead tho since its an old post from 2016 :frown: is there one available someone could share? futa.PNG

unknownman

Potential Patron
I want to download the mod that Elyann has but it seems Nozomi Rem Twitter page has been taken down so I have no clue how to pm him for permission, Anyone has any ideas?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Could this be the cause of some mod I installed wrong ?
Or of the fact smart inner is not a thing in NA ? Idk.
By the time PSO2JP got the [Ba]/[In] System, EP3 was behind us. PSO2NA got this system while it's still in the EP3 era but with the noticable
asbence of the Smart Inner [In]. So, any texture MOD applied to this Innerwear has to be "transfered" into another [In] or even a Body Paint.
If the MOD you're using needs an edited Smart Inner to be fully functional, then you may experience issues with the Basewear MOD alone.
Hiya, So I've been looking around pages of this thread for the male nude mod but only found a Futa one instead in Page 11, the links are already dead tho since its an old post from 2016. Is there one available someone could share?
I don't get it... Would you like to get a Nude Male MOD ? Or is it the Futa MOD which interests you ? For the first option, you should PM me.
I’m also looking for a basic male penis mod with a little instruction on how to install it on NA version.
The very few MODs of nude males always use the Smart Inner [In] (which has not been released in NA yet). So the JP MODs must be edited
to be applied on another [In]. As I said above, feel free to PM me in order to talk about that as too many things has to be discussed.
It seems Nozomi Rem Twitter page has been taken down so I have no clue how to pm him for permission, Anyone has any ideas?
It appears Nozomi's Twitter account has been hacked. We'll have to wait a bit in order to see what truly happened. It's wait and see for now...

rethysfa

Potential Patron
Oops, Nozomi deleted her Ttwitter account, reary?
Wasn't she saved...
Delayed introduction,my name is Rethysfa.
I studying a lot in this forum.
I look forward to working with you.

Loudexample123

Potential Patron
So i've been lurking just about everywhere for an answer... but alas.. I couldnt find one.

I got EVERYTHING working, however, the body being plain, with no detailed genitals or nipples is bothering me.
If I keep the details, my OU glitches out, super tough.

I am using the Japanese nude mod, everyone else seems to be using.
Shiny skins mod, to stop the OU from glitching.

I've tried the following:

Replacing files with the ice repacker
Switching the Inner with the Base

I get everything, but no details, which bugs me.
Does anyone know a work-around I seem to be missing?

The glitched armor is irking my soul :(

purin

Potential Patron
Does anyone have the data of this nude MOD?
I need this!

Attachments

• ERFDFSXUwAAff8P.jpg
    ERFDFSXUwAAff8P.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 645

DMS

Vivacious Visitor
I'm glad males are getting more and more attention lately (the opposite would have been weird coming from me).
Check your PM, Asdoraras. You may find some interesting things. :tongue: And don't forget to share your pictures too.

from_behind.gif
Can I have it? ' 3'

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Can I have it? ' 3'
There are four different MODs in that GIF image : Semen Face Paint / Nude Bottom / Nude Top / Lobby Action.
Which one(s) are you interested in ? If that's the LA I can't share it (but I can give you the author's name in PM).
In any case, please, send me a private message. We will be able to discuss without monopolizing this thread. =)

Nanoir

Potential Patron
anyone know where to find these mods?
recently no one is making lewd version for the costumes or layereds like these=/
The author of these MODs expressly asked not to share his creations without his agreement.
Out of respect for him the link is removed (other links to his works will not be posted again).

Thank you for your understanding.

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ
who is the autor?
any case its patreon or something like let me know please owo

Attachments

• lewd-mods.jpg
    lewd-mods.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,128

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.