Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (3 Viewers)

SAKURA WNR

Potential Patron
If I remember correctly, I got this in 2016 on a JP site (from someone who was not against the fact that people redistribute it but without doing a mass-sharing). I only edited the nipples and the pussy for them to be more of my liking.
Please, note it is not a high-polygon MOD (no upgrade from the default female model except for the chest and the crotch obviously). If you're still interested, I will contact you in private in order to respect the original author's will.
Ok, trouble you again, I need this MOD m( _ _ )m

Natsu6

Potential Patron
4c14087b10f12101b31c.gif

I want this too.
THX for sharing

icydrink

Potential Patron
You've come to the right place, dude. I have a lot of male nude mods indeed. Here's this one for example :
hdmale_v1.png
They even have high quality feet (instead of the awful bricks SEGA gave to males) thanks to Nozomi-Sama.
I didn't intend to give it to somebody else but... what kind of Cock Fanatic would I be if I refused to share ?
So if you're interested in what you saw, I'll gladly send both versions to you via PM . Just tell me below. :tongue:

Benevolently,

KlebsTAQ

When I heard the western release on PC was forthcoming, I needed to do my research. I was not disappointed! I wonder if this mod will be equally compatible on the western PC client?

If it is compatible, could I get these files too in advance?

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
When I heard the western release on PC was forthcoming, I needed to do my research. I was not disappointed! I wonder if this mod will be equally compatible on the western PC client?

If it is compatible, could I get these files too in advance?
it should be compatible. if it's not i'll be shocked.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
They will be compatible. But I really doubt they will be usable as is.
PSO2 US doesn't seem to be PSO JP with a mere translation patch.
It appears to be a new client. Things could be handled differently...
Anyway, it's too soon to know and we can only speculate for now !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Evening, anyone know of any reverse bunny suit mod?
I've been roaming on tons of JP PSO2 R18 MOD sites for years and I didn't see any. That's weird indeed.
But you can try to get a sham of it by using the Orakio Jacket along with a few accessories for example !
orakio_jacket.png

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
They will be compatible. But I really doubt they will be usable as is.
PSO2 US doesn't seem to be PSO JP with a mere translation patch.
It appears to be a new client. Things could be handled differently...
Anyway, it's too soon to know and we can only speculate for now !
Well we are getting close. Hopefully once it releases it wont be too long after.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Any male lewd mods would be appreciated qwq
I'm glad males are getting more and more attention lately (the opposite would have been weird coming from me).
Check your PM, Asdoraras. You may find some interesting things. :tongue: And don't forget to share your pictures too.

from_behind.gif

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
So official PC launch is tomorrow for NA. How soon do you guys think we can get mods going??
If the file structure of the US client is the same as the JP one (file names, ICE encryptions, ...) then JP Mods will be compatible.
Otherwise, it will be needed to check the said files... But in that case I really doubt it would take long before fixing everything.

icydrink

Potential Patron
You know the game has been out for less than 24 hours, don't you ? :wink:
Moreover, there are a lot of problems with this launch (Microsoft Store).
Lol -- well, that said... sounds like mods are cross-compatible? Could I request a copy of the male nude mod? too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.