Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (7 Viewers)

BattleJesus

Swell Supporter
The nipples on this are nearly non-existent. That's my only real complaint about it
I wish this was an easy thing to do so I could do something about that ;.;

sizustar

Potential Patron
Bout damn time they announced the western release I've been waiting a few years for this!

Not very likely for Sega to actually publish it in the west, they don't have the infrastructure nor the money for an international(US/EU) server, most likely they are still seeing if there is a buyer, like the Taiwan and Sea region

So hold your breath for an English version, otherwise, just use the English patch for the Japanese version.

TheHalja

Potential Patron
Not that I'm not grateful.
But is there a particular reason it has to be the 3 million costume?

All tho it gives me a goal to grind for.

*edit*
And right as I post this, I figure it's because it's such a small piece of clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

skyeatstyler

Potential Patron
Not that I'm not grateful.
But is there a particular reason it has to be the 3 million costume?

All tho it gives me a goal to grind for.

well there are different prices in different sectors of the ship you are on because there are different player shops through out all sectors

Aeraesoria

Potential Patron
Not very likely for Sega to actually publish it in the west, they don't have the infrastructure nor the money for an international(US/EU) server, most likely they are still seeing if there is a buyer, like the Taiwan and Sea region

So hold your breath for an English version, otherwise, just use the English patch for the Japanese version.

Yeah I realize that lol my hype sort of got the better of me. Still the nude patch and the extra information about the english patch and other stuff is great. Maybe one day a company over here will buy the rights for NA localization of the game. We seriously need it. Been a fan of the Phantasy Star Series since the old sega gen games/

strapjob

Potential Patron
well there are different prices in different sectors of the ship you are on because there are different player shops through out all sectors

I don't know what you mean by sectors. But if you mean going to different blocks of the ships and looking at players prices there all the same.

I assume going to different ships have different prices.

sizustar

Potential Patron
I don't know what you mean by sectors. But if you mean going to different blocks of the ships and looking at players prices there all the same.

I assume going to different ships have different prices.

That is correct, some stuff can be cheap on certain ship, and more expensive on other ship.
The english community mainly play on ship 2.

Wes102

Potential Patron
That's true, you just need the time or the right people to play with.
If it is fun, it will be fast.
I am currently searching for some people. :D

Wes102

Potential Patron
Let me correct.
Ship 2 Block 20-25. :D
For my luck I saw that in the main post, lately I learned that block 20-25 are mostly the english people.

KuroKyosuke

Vivacious Visitor
Now if only we could find a mod that removes the bath towel censor block...

P.S. The English community on Ship2 is generally shit. You're better off looking for an English-speaking Team in the ship you're already on.

Wes102

Potential Patron
Well the thing is, it's a little bit like a big family.
They talk among themselves, and totally ignore you. :D
I know it at let's say ''lone wolf''.
Pretty hard to find someone there. ^^''

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.