Petal Story: Taking New Grounds (with bonus chapter) (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
It's the Petals' time to make a big step forward in the world, not only because I've given them 2 losses and 1 win in my stories, but also because NNin NNin has just flipped over a new page in his Petal canon. Petal Lang has just received a new name, Lan, I have a present for her, a longer story full of action where she pushes through enemy zakos.

Taking New Grounds

After receiving her new name, Lan was sent to Japan to track down Miss Luo, a mob boss who has crossed Bai Bi Industries in Hong Kong then capture her, kill her if she will not cooperate. Lan has found the big seaside manor Miss Luo lived in, and prepared to attack it alone.

Protagonist: Petal Lan
Enemy Combatants: Nameless Black Hands x2, Innocent Girls gang member x1, mafia bodyguards x5, Miss Luo
Extermination methods: Neck break, electric drill, pistol, melee Kungfu combat
Special techniques: Interrogation, Chi skills, hair whip

osw

Club Regular
A muscular young woman was jogging along the empty road in front of the seaside manor. She wore a black tube top and a pair of very short black jeans, showing off her sweaty tanned body as much as possible. Under the tube top a tight blue bra was visible, its straps also binding into her shoulders tightly. Along with her short hair, short black socks and running shoes, it makes her look very energetic and childlike. There was nobody else on the road, but there was a lot of chances to take a good look at this pretty jogging girl because she has spent most of the morning running around the manor.

One pair of eyes were following her from across the road, hiding behind tall bushes. There was no lust or appreciation for her appearence in this gaze, only caution. It was from a girl in a Chinese minidress with a sword on her waist, the Petal agent of Bai Bi Industries, Lan. Her name used to be Lang, but after a number of successful missions, she was promoted to top class field agent and given a new code name fitting the flower theme more. This means she would start receiving solo missions, and the girl who was like her sister the most, Hui, protested because she thought it would be far more dangerous. Still, the company sent Lan to Japan alone for her first mission after promotion.

Lan knew the athletic jogging girl was a bodyguard of the female criminal boss from Hong Kong, who was known as Miss Luo. This mysterious woman has interrupted many deals between Bai Bi and foreign companies in China, even helped rival organizations to attack their properties. Lan was told to bring Miss Luo to Bai Bi leadership alive, as they hope to take over her business peacefully, or kill her if she refuses. All her guards and mafia members are considered expendable.

As the jogging girl left the main road and started to run along the manor's outer wall, Lan left her hiding place and dashed across the road. The bodyguard did not wear any headphones for running, but Lan kept her distance and did her best to reduce noise when running over. She then closed the distance in a leap, held onto the tanned girl's shoulders, and wrapped her long legs in stockings across the tanned girl's body.

Lan moved her hands over the jogger's mouth and squeezed her waist, making her fall to the left. They rolled together into the grass, and Lan dragged the girl behind a hedge bush. The jogger was more muscular, but Lan took her completely by surprise and held her by the neck, so she has not found a way to fight back yet.

"Is Miss Luo at home today?"

Lan pinned the bodyguard's entire body on the ground and asked, using her right hand to pinch the girl's windpipe and keeping her left hand loosely over the girl's mouth.

"Yes?"

The girl answered weakly, she was too shocked to not say the truth. If Miss Luo was not there, then the plan was to kill this bodyguard, then wait for the rest of the guards to escape and follow them to the next safehouse. Lan loosened the grip on her throat a little.

"How many people are there with her, counting you?"

"...Eight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Without saying anything else, Lan moved her left hand to the bodyguard's forehead and pulled backwards, using her right hand to pull the girl's chin downwards at the same time. Before the girl can shout in pain, Lan used a light twist to the left to loosen her jaw, stopping her from doing so. Then, Lan lifted the girl's head up and suddenly made a sharp turning move to the right. The sound of the bodyguard's spine popping was quiet in the outdoors, almost hidden by tree leaves shaking in a light wind, but she was clearly dead after a violent twitch following the crack. Lan gave a careful look over the girl's teary wide open eyes, broken jaw with stuck out tongue, and finally her neck bent in a strange angle. Still, Lan tested her victim for a breath before standing back up, finding none going in.

She kicked the tanned and muscular corpse over, to a good place to hide beneath thick growth. This was the first step in planting Bai Bi Industres' first flag in enemy territories.

PLD1.jpg

Lan scaled up the mansion's garden wall using tree branches and flipped herself inside. Being a wild child since her adoption by the company, she was always very good at climbing. She did not even scratch her minidress, shoes or stockings, though Bai Bi's material science research also helped.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Cool!! First Black Hands zako gets killed by surprise!! I guess brains beats brawns every time :)

Like I said, they're just a bunch of jabronies. Despite their muscular appearance, they're actually pretty slow

osw

Club Regular
Cool!! First Black Hands zako gets killed by surprise!! I guess brains beats brawns every time :)

Like I said, they're just a bunch of jabronies. Despite their muscular appearance, they're actually pretty slow
Glad you like it! I took my understanding of what you said about them. Not wearing a radio, not ready for combat outside a planned attack, not smart enough to fight off Lan when grabbed from behind and not even knowing how to beg for her life. If she didn't give the answer Lan wanted maybe she will get a chance to fight back. Unfortunately Lan wasn't going to spare enemy fighters this time because her mission was very urgent. She will try to leave non combatants alive though.

By the way, I just added a picture of the dead Black Hand into the text!

osw

Club Regular
Lan made her way to the manor's garage, a separate small building close to the entrance, hiding herself well behind garden plants. Her high tech shoes made no sound across the soft grass, and only a little bit more on concrete. She wanted to check the garage in case Miss Luo would try to take a drive today, if so she could just hijack the car and drove her to a meeting place, saving her time and sparing any bodyguards she would come across.

The buzz of an electric drill came from the garage. There was a flat side window near Lan, she saw it was poorly lit and messy inside. Though, there was enough space for her to move in and stay low to observe. There were a green Land Cruiser truck and a black GTR race car, the latter known to be Miss Luo's personal car of choice. The GTR was lifted up and being worked on, so there was no chance to catch her at the garage.

Lan slowly walked closer to have a look at the mechanic working on the car, and saw another attractive young woman. A light skinned girl with ginger brown hair, also muscular but less so than the jogger, in a pair of hot black boxer shorts and a black sports bra. Both has red markings on their edges, like the black gloves she wore. Lan thought it was not really enough protection for using power tools around a car, and the mechanic did have a bandage wrapped around her left elbow, but that girl did not seem to care. She was deep in her work with a cheerful look on her face.

Thinking this girl should be just an ordinary worker, Lan picked up a long piece of thick wire and approached from behind. The plan was to simply tie the mechanic up and move on, knock her out if necessary. She walked up slowly, then looped the wire over the ginger girl's neck.

"Hands up, listen to me. Keep quiet and I won't kill you."

Lan said in Japanese. The mechanic stopped her drill, and slowly put her arms up, raising both hands high. Glad to see her listen, Lan lifted the wire to tie the girl's wrists.

Suddenly, the drill started again and cut through the wire held in Lan's right hand. Only because of the Chi armor it didn't cut right into Lan's arm. In fact, it did not even leave a mark because the Petal still kept very high attention.

Lan jumped backwards and threw the wire away. Then, she immediately kicked twice, at the ginger girl's waist and shapely breasts, as that girl was turning around. Both hits landed right on, making the girl stumble and loose her drill.

Lan stood up and drew her sword, pointing it at her opponent. The girl gave her a mocking confident look, grinning.

"Little Bai Bi bitch."

She was also slowly moving herself backwards towards a crowbar lying nearby.

Lan dashed over and kicked the crowbar away, sending it crashing into the wall behind. Seeing the ginger girl was about to scream, Lan then gave a very hard kick into the girl's muscular waist, knocking all her wind out.

The mechanic sat there gasping holding her stomach, unable to say another word.

Calmly, Lan backed up and picked up the electric drill. If she made some more working noises inside the garage after that crash, maybe people won't notice the fight fast enough.

She started the drill again in her hand and guided it in front of the ginger girl's forehead, who tried to kicked at her and tried to block it with her left hand, maybe just to block the terrible sight. Lan drove it in between the girl's eyes and kept pressing it there. The mechanic kept the same shocked and pleading expression, but then suddenly her eyes rolled up and her legs stopped moving. Her upper body began to slowly fall backwards, finally coming to a rest on the garage floor.

Lan stopped the drill and pulled it out. Her opponent died with only a tiny wound above her nose, not much blood has came out of it. The mechanic still held her stomach with her right hand, and kept an almost comical pose with her left hand still trying to block the drill out of her sight. Her eyes were still wide open, her mouth interrupted in the last gasp, and her breasts stopped heaving under the sexy black and red sports bra. Between her legs a small puddle has appeared, maybe she had lost control of her bladder even before Lan started the drill.

Lan herself was disgusted by the scene but she was not shaken. A mission from Bai Bi must be completed in any way she must, because it's also a mission from all her sisters, and from Bai Meihua, the company CEO and older sister to all Petals.

Leaving the corpse at the place it fell, Lan peeked out from another window to take a look at the manor's garden. There, three of Miss Luo's bodyguards were training to fight.

osw

Club Regular
This would be all I post for now, hope it wasn't too violent to read. I would argue that in this fight the drill didn't make a worse wound than a headshot from a pistol bullet, I chose it because melee is more intimate for Lan, and a change in tone from regular fight scenes.

This scene is what I imagine what Lan would allow herself to do for a mission, she was willing to let people she see as harmless live, and also willing to kill the same person if it was for the mission. Fighting back or insulting Lan did not make the mechanic a personal enemy, but it made her a mission target or obstacle.

Lan chose to make the mechanic completely helpless then kill her with the drill not because she wants to scare or torture her target, but using the sword or coming closer for a neck snap would make more noise. Enemies can be very close nearby. Giving the mechanic a chance to scream for help was a big risk for the mission so she had to shut this girl up and kill fast. Fortunately for the mechanic and us, her fear and pain all immediately ended when the drill went in.

I based her look on Far Cry New Dawn's zako design, but didn't give her tattoos because Kisekae can't don that, and didn't give her a mask because she looks better this way. The drill is made from putting an alien blaster over a baton.

osw

Club Regular
The three girls were fighting on a sand pit marked out in the center of the garden, like a wrestling ring. It was clear they were only practicing, or playing in their moves.

They looked completely different. One was in an army jacket and matching long pants, average built, her black hair tied into a short ponytail pointing towards the sky. Her face had a serious look, but it was still round and youthful. The jacket reminded Lan of an American mercenary company she once read about in a magazine, who paid a lot of advertisement money to have a role in a shooting game coming up. However, she didn't know there are any women in this company. She did use army fighting moves Lan knew, with very fast punches, kicks and elbow strikes, while showing a lot of control to not really hit her opponents too hard. It was too far to hear what the three girls were saying, but this skill and attitude show she could be their leader.

The second girl was tomboyish, tanned and in a revealing set of clothing just like the jogger, but even more muscular than her, with thicker arms and legs. She wore protective bandages on her arms along with black gloves, a longer look shows Lan that what looks like a tube top on her was also made of bandages. This girl only had a bikini bottom and a pair of heavy looking boots on her lower body. Her rich curves and healthy skin color would make many, male or female, dream of coming closer and touching her. This girl shined bright under the sunlight, making her close to a waking wet dream, because all her exposed skin has been covered with a clear liquid oil. She fought with boxing and wrestling moves, too fast and oily to be gripped by her opponents.

The last one of the three looked just like a normal Japanese high school girl, in a white seifuku school uniform with black edges, but cut short to show off her very impressive chest. She was shorter than the other two but her long black stockings, like the ones Lan wore, made her firm legs with plump thighs more attractive. Lan wondered maybe she was just a daughter of a rich neighbor nearby, who was just coming to visit a friend or sister who worked at the manor. Even though it seemed like she was one of the guards and practiced with the other two, she mostly stood outside the sand pit to watch them fight, and didn't want to touch the tanned girl's oiled body. In that case, she would also be seen as expendable for the mission, or cleared to be tracked down and assassinated if she was a risk to talk to the police. Miss Luo was not known to have a daughter this age, she was at most thirty years old and it was confirmed there were no family members of her anywhere.

Lan saw the mercenary girl as the biggest threat, but she knew even as she had the sword it would be difficult to take on any two trained fighters at the same time. Lan was skilled at fighting and video games, but she learned much about strategy from Hui, the calm smart Petal. Her best approach would be waiting for one of them to leave, then kill one of the remaining two by surprise using her sword, then try to kill the last as fast possible. She didn't bring a gun because Japanese police respond to gunshot reports very seriously, if her enemies have one, she would choose to run before the cops arrive than staying to fight. After all, it would put a lot of pressure onto Bai Bi's enemies this way.

Lan waited behind a row of roses with better view and close enough to hear the fighters talk a little. The mercenary happened to be the first to leave the sand pit.

"I'll go check on the boss' car, let's go on the town tonight."

She started walking towards the garage, stretching her arms. The high school seifuku girl who just fought with her shouted in celebration, then sat down on the grass outside the pit to rest. The wrestler started rubbing a new layer of oil onto herself, starting from her muscular shins above the top of her heavy boots, then going up slowly. The seifuku girl gave a whistle for this show, and the mercenary turned back briefly to have a look too. Lan felt no enjoyment watching, or regret for going to break this peaceful moment later, she was here to do what the company needed.

Silently, Lan moved to another rose bush when the mercenary was not looking in her direction, then stopped and held her breath. As a Petal, she could hold longer and tighter than most of her enemies. The mercenary soon came in front of her, within an arm's reach.

Lan stood up and made a strike forward with her sword, fast and brutal, straight into the left side of the mercenary's waist. The attack punctured a kidney. This ponytail girl immediately bent forward in pain, but could not scream because the pain was so strong she was out of all strength.

Lan pulled the twitching girl behind the bush by her shoulders, leaving the sword in place, letting her sit on the grass. Then, Lan pulled the sword out, allowing the girl to try covering her bleeding wound and kick around. The mercenary was no longer a fighter, just a dying young woman in pain, not able to call for help or relieve it by shouting.

Catching a moment the mercenary was lying flat fully exposing her chest, Lan made another fast strike with the sword and landed it under the girl's modest left breast. The sword tip easily cut into the mercenary's heart, all the way through with no resistance.

Then, Lan pulled the sword out and moved back to her first hiding place, paying no attention to the last few weak kicks made by her victim who already lost consciousness. The mercenary's pained face finally relaxed in death, but still left a sad and pitiful sight.
pld3.jpg

osw

Club Regular
Managed to write another fight, I think this will be the saddest and most violent deaths in the whole story. I should apologize if it was too disturbing. Ran out of ideas to make the fight more interesting in a realistic way, while not stretching it too long to get the wrestler involved, I had to put more work into describing the personality of these zakos and maybe show they have their own lives.

The mercenary is a plain looking girl in very conservative clothing, and she didn't get to use her skills in a fair fight. I don't really know how to give her character among all the zakos in this story, when they all face the star of all zakos, Petal Lan... If you feel that you like her as much as you like the sexy or interesting ones, maybe pitied her, then I think I have written her in the right way to make her memorable. Again, I'm sorry if I made it too sad.

I think I should make one thing clear ahead: Miss Luo is not Lan's mother. Lan in this story follows NNin's new Petal canon, she is 21 while Miss Luo is 29. They are not sisters by blood either.

osw

Club Regular
The wrestler had finished applying new oil to herself when Lan got back. The sunlight reflecting on tanned skin was highlighting the wrestler's curvy muscular body well, while difficult to let people actually keep gazing on her. She asked the girl in a high school uniform to have some more practice, and the younger girl accepted the offer with a smile and a friendly slap to the bandage tube top. It was wrapped tight and the wrestler's breasts were very firm, the tube top bounced but not shake.

Lan started her attack when the two were completely focusing on fighting each other. She jumped out from cover, holding her sword by both hands high to make a big slash at the wrestler's back.

Surprisingly, the wrestler dodged Lan's sword without looking, then pushed the seifuku girl away before turning around to face Lan. They stood there examining each other carefully.

"I can sense you coming, because the oil let my skin feel changes in the air."

The wrestler said, while moving in front of the seifuku girl to protect her. The seifuku girl looked really scared like a normal high school student.

"Don't worry, I'll bring her to the boss myself. Though, I don't know if she can live till then."

The wrestler flexed her arms and sent the younger girl running away.

Lan released her left hand's grip on the sword and made a quick slice at the wrestler's right arm, but missed again. The wrestler fought back by knocking her bandaged forearm onto the flat side of Lan's sword, bouncing it away and making Lan lose her balance.

The wrestler came closer and punched at Lan. Lan successfully dodged, then made a fast kick at the wrestler's side, but all force in the kick slid away on the oily skin.

She carefully stood still and posed her sword and right hand behind her back to prepare for making a fast single hand full swing.

Just as Lan began striking with her right hand, the wrestler grabbed her free left hand with both hands. Lan was pulled close to the wrestler's face, and the sword bounced off from hitting very tense muscle wrapped under thick bandages on the wrestler's left forearm, just like last time. The wrestler did not even frown after being hit.

"The oil makes me quicker too."

She said to Lan, and pulled her all the way to herself, their chests touching each other. Most people would blush when they come this close and get held this tight by the sexy tomboy wrestler, but Lan only kept observing her without changing expression.

The wrestler suddenly hit Lan in the stomach point blank using her left knee, making Lan gasp in pain and drop the sword. Then, she wrapped both arms around Lan and started squeezing all the air out of her.

"Olive oil and herbal medicine spices, let me tell you, it's a great lube too. I'll share some with you and let you try if you just ask."

The oily tanned girl licked her lips in front of Lan's suffocating face. Lan could see her dark blue eyes showing lust.

Lan was struggling to keep her Chi armor up protecting her rib cage from being crushed. She could fight back by kicking and scratching, but the wrestler was too strong to be distracted by those. She could also try attacking the tanned girl's joints, but there was too much oil for her to make a firm grip. The hold is making her run out of air, all she could smell was the scented oil and sweat on the wrestler's body.

"Ha!"

Lan stroke both of her hands on the wrestler's back using a small part of her Chi in the attack, blowing oil away from the tanned girl's body into a mist, the force also freed Lan from the grip.

"That didn't hurt at all."

The wrestler said, a playful grin on her face showed she was telling the truth.

Lan picked up her sword as she turned her backward fall into a dodge roll, then stuck the sword into the sand to steady herself. She still needed some time to charge more Chi by taking deep breaths.

The wrestler charged towards her. Lan sensed if she doesn't move out of the way in time, the wrestler could grab her by the upper body and backflip her.

Lan drove the sword up and threw it, bringing up a large cloud of sand. Then, she jumped away, dashed behind the confused wrestler and kicked her right in the bandaged back with both legs, sending the tanned girl flying out of the sand pit wrestling ring.

The wrestler fell onto the garden's grass turf face first, but flipped herself around using her strong arms quickly. She raised up halfway just in time to see Lan standing above her. Lan's left foot in black stocking and red high heel shoe landed on her bandaged chest between the breasts and pressed down hard. The wrestler coughed and fell back to the ground.

Lan turned around and lifted the wrestler's muscular right leg up by the boot. With sand on her left hand, Lan easily held tight onto the tanned girl's knee and placed her right hand on the ankle. She twisted hard, breaking the wrestler's shin and stopping her from getting back up.

"Aah! Ow. That's... You're good, Petal..."

The wrestler had completely given up, her arms stretched by her side in a relaxed way, calm despite the pain from her leg.

"Thank you."

Lan said, actually feeling some enjoyment hearing such a strong enemy comment on her skills. She walked back to her sword and returned pointing it at the wrestler's face.

"Now I know... Thank you too."

The tanned girl nodded at her and gave her an understanding smile.

Lan cut through the wrestler's neck with no resistance, then began running towards the direction the last girl of the three went.

The wrestler's eyes immediately widened when the sword entered her flesh, despite having accepted her death before Lan made the strike. She gulped for air, kicked weakly and tried to hold her wound with her hands, but her struggle soon ended. Her eyes closed slowly in death, her corpse almost a peaceful scene, like she was just tanning her skin under the morning sun and fallen asleep.

pld4.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The wrestler had finished applying new oil to herself when Lan got back. The sunlight reflecting on tanned skin was highlighting the wrestler's curvy muscular body well, while difficult to let people actually keep gazing on her. She asked the girl in a high school uniform to have some more practice, and the younger girl accepted the offer with a smile and a friendly slap to the bandage tube top. It was wrapped tight and the wrestler's breasts were very firm, the tube top bounced but not shake.

Lan started her attack when the two were completely focusing on fighting each other. She jumped out from cover, holding her sword by both hands high to make a big slash at the wrestler's back.

Surprisingly, the wrestler dodged Lan's sword without looking, then pushed the seifuku girl away before turning around to face Lan. They stood there examining each other carefully.

"I can sense you coming, because the oil let my skin feel changes in the air."

The wrestler said, while moving in front of the seifuku girl to protect her. The seifuku girl looked really scared like a normal high school student.

"Don't worry, I'll bring her to the boss myself. Though, I don't know if she can live till then."

The wrestler flexed her arms and sent the younger girl running away.

Lan released her left hand's grip on the sword and made a quick slice at the wrestler's right arm, but missed again. The wrestler fought back by knocking her bandaged forearm onto the flat side of Lan's sword, bouncing it away and making Lan lose her balance.

The wrestler came closer and punched at Lan. Lan successfully dodged, then made a fast kick at the wrestler's side, but all force in the kick slid away on the oily skin.

She carefully stood still and posed her sword and right hand behind her back to prepare for making a fast single hand full swing.

Just as Lan began striking with her right hand, the wrestler grabbed her free left hand with both hands. Lan was pulled close to the wrestler's face, and the sword bounced off from hitting very tense muscle wrapped under thick bandages on the wrestler's left forearm, just like last time. The wrestler did not even frown after being hit.

"The oil makes me quicker too."

She said to Lan, and pulled her all the way to herself, their chests touching each other. Most people would blush when they come this close and get held this tight by the sexy tomboy wrestler, but Lan only kept observing her without changing expression.

The wrestler suddenly hit Lan in the stomach point blank using her left knee, making Lan gasp in pain and drop the sword. Then, she wrapped both arms around Lan and started squeezing all the air out of her.

"Olive oil and herbal medicine spices, let me tell you, it's a great lube too. I'll share some with you and let you try if you just ask."

The oily tanned girl licked her lips in front of Lan's suffocating face. Lan could see her dark blue eyes showing lust.

Lan was struggling to keep her Chi armor up protecting her rib cage from being crushed. She could fight back by kicking and scratching, but the wrestler was too strong to be distracted by those. She could also try attacking the tanned girl's joints, but there was too much oil for her to make a firm grip. The hold is making her run out of air, all she could smell was the scented oil and sweat on the wrestler's body.

"Ha!"

Lan stroke both of her hands on the wrestler's back using a small part of her Chi in the attack, blowing oil away from the tanned girl's body into a mist, the force also freed Lan from the grip.

"That didn't hurt at all."

The wrestler said, a playful grin on her face showed she was telling the truth.

Lan picked up her sword as she turned her backward fall into a dodge roll, then stuck the sword into the sand to steady herself. She still needed some time to charge more Chi by taking deep breaths.

The wrestler charged towards her. Lan sensed if she doesn't move out of the way in time, the wrestler could grab her by the upper body and backflip her.

Lan drove the sword up and threw it, bringing up a large cloud of sand. Then, she jumped away, dashed behind the confused wrestler and kicked her right in the bandaged back with both legs, sending the tanned girl flying out of the sand pit wrestling ring.

The wrestler fell onto the garden's grass turf face first, but flipped herself around using her strong arms quickly. She raised up halfway just in time to see Lan standing above her. Lan's left foot in black stocking and red high heel shoe landed on her bandaged chest between the breasts and pressed down hard. The wrestler coughed and fell back to the ground.

Lan turned around and lifted the wrestler's muscular right leg up by the boot. With sand on her left hand, Lan easily held tight onto the tanned girl's knee and placed her right hand on the ankle. She twisted hard, breaking the wrestler's shin and stopping her from getting back up.

"Aah! Ow. That's... You're good, Petal..."

The wrestler had completely given up, her arms stretched by her side in a relaxed way, calm despite the pain from her leg.

"Thank you."

Lan said, actually feeling some enjoyment hearing such a strong enemy comment on her skills. She walked back to her sword and returned pointing it at the wrestler's face.

"Now I know... Thank you too."

The tanned girl nodded at her and gave her an understanding smile.

Lan cut through the wrestler's neck with no resistance, then began running towards the direction the last girl of the three went.

The wrestler's eyes immediately widened when the sword entered her flesh, despite having accepted her death before Lan made the strike. She gulped for air, kicked weakly and tried to hold her wound with her hands, but her struggle soon ended. Her eyes closed slowly in death, her corpse almost a peaceful scene, like she was just tanning her skin under the morning sun and fallen asleep.

View attachment 89619

Oh boy, the Black Hands wrestler was more supportive than hostile.... Even her death is sexy and nice too!!
Good job!!

osw

Club Regular
Oh boy, the Black Hands wrestler was more supportive than hostile.... Even her death is sexy and nice too!!
Good job!!
Glad you like how I wrote this girl too!

I thought maybe she should act like a good fighter, dumb but really involving herself in fighting. She's proud, a little hostile, maybe a perv, living for excitement, not just victories or money. I imagine she would interact with the other guards a lot and be pretty close. At first I didn't intend to make her too supportive towards Petal Lan, but later I thought it's not a bad idea to make her friendly. She was okay with being killed after losing just because the fight with Lan was so exciting, so she gave up easily. Even though she regretted when she was really about to die, it was not too much.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Glad you like how I wrote this girl too!

I thought maybe she should act like a good fighter, dumb but really involving herself in fighting. She's proud, a little hostile, maybe a perv, living for excitement, not just victories or money. I imagine she would interact with the other guards a lot and be pretty close. At first I didn't intend to make her too supportive towards Petal Lan, but later I thought it's not a bad idea to make her friendly. She was okay with being killed after losing just because the fight with Lan was so exciting, so she gave up easily. Even though she regretted when she was really about to die, it was not too much.

Suddenly something came up in my mind...if the Black Hands wrestler respected Lan and decides to fight by her side...

osw

Club Regular
Suddenly something came up in my mind...if the Black Hands wrestler respected Lan and decides to fight by her side...
Maybe for a later story, in literally another life for them? I'm not against this idea, but I'm not a good enough writer to be sure I can go back now on this story and rewrite their fight. I don't know if in the future I should rewrite a non lethal version of the whole story. It sounds dark, but subconsciously I seem to prefer zako stories where the losing side all die. Maybe I can write a smut scene where Lan dreams of her some time after the mission?

I think this wrestler already respected Lan after her defeat but she could be still seeing Lan as an enemy? If her leg wasn't broken, the wrestler would have kept fighting Lan even if she doesn't know in this version that Lan just killed her friends. She still has to do her job as a bodyguard after all. If she did find out, I think she will try avenging them, at least the other Black Hand girl?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Maybe for a later story, in literally another life for them? I'm not against this idea, but I'm not a good enough writer to be sure I can go back now on this story and rewrite their fight. I don't know if in the future I should rewrite a non lethal version of the whole story. It sounds dark, but subconsciously I seem to prefer zako stories where the losing side all die. Maybe I can write a smut scene where Lan dreams of her some time after the mission?

I think this wrestler already respected Lan after her defeat but she could be still seeing Lan as an enemy? If her leg wasn't broken, the wrestler would have kept fighting Lan even if she doesn't know in this version that Lan just killed her friends. She still has to do her job as a bodyguard after all. If she did find out, I think she will try avenging them, at least the other Black Hand girl?

YES!! I would like to see that smut story!!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Her name used to be Lang, but after a number of successful missions, she was promoted to top class field agent and given a new code name fitting the flower theme more.

Real reason:
Artist: "NNin, Lang sounds manly. Change it pls."
NNin: ok.jpg

This can be a good read. I will check more if I have more time. Keep up the good work, osw.

osw

Club Regular
Real reason:
Artist: "NNin, Lang sounds manly. Change it pls."
NNin: ok.jpg

This can be a good read. I will check more if I have more time. Keep up the good work, osw.
Thanks! I got some more work on my hands right now, later chapters will come slower.

osw

Club Regular
Lan entered the manor's main building, it was a grand western house with white walls and red roofs, but the interior walls were covered by a wallpaper that switches between light and dark purple.

She carefully searched through every room for enemies, jumping in and out of doors like she was dancing on a stage. The high school girl ran into the building, but every last guard and Miss Luo herself should be inside, since there was no sight of anyone else in the garden or by the beachfront before.

She heard sobbing come from behind the closed door of a large study. Lan haven't heard what the high school girl in a seifuku sounded like, So she guessed it could be some innocent worker scared by the fight. She regretted killing the first guard too soon before finding out who were all the people in the manor. Although workers and other people not involved with Miss Luo's organization should be captured, in case they alert the police too soon, Bai Bi's command was against unnecessary killing. Prisoners would be only interrogated before release, then kept an eye on or ransomed.

She pushed the door open slowly while still scanning in the hallway outside. On the reflection in her sword's blade, she saw it was the same girl indeed, who ran away from the wrestling sand pit, broken down sobbing and sitting in a corner. The room was full of large book cases, but none was big enough for anyone to hide inside for an ambush.

Lan walked into the room and closed the door behind her. Her steps were light, but the wooden floor boards still made enough noise to alert the short girl in a seifuku. The girl didn't move away, only looked up from where she sat and put her hands up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't see anything."

Her voice was not very loud, but Lan rushed up and covered the girl's mouth.

"Be quiet. What are you doing here?"

Lan lifted her left hand a little and pressed her sword on the girl's throat. The girl tried to duck down, her plump chest rapidly heaving in panic.

"I didn't see anything, I won't call the police, I didn't..."

Lan was not sure what to do. Killing the wounded wrestler was because another guard could fix her leg and make her join the fight, but this Japanese girl was not resisting her and did not look like a good fighter when she was practicing. She did not look as muscular as the bodyguards, her waist was too thin and flat. The seifuku was like one from a nearby high school, too, only cut shorter. Though, Lan had nothing to tie her up with, not like the wire she tried to use on the mechanic. Knocking the seifuku girl out would still risk another guard waking her, breaking her limbs would make her scream out loud for sure.

Remembering the mechanic, Lan told herself to be more careful, because it could be another trap. The guards were too loyal to their boss.

Lan moved back, pulled away her sword and gave the short seifuku girl a careful look. She noticed the girl was sitting on top of her left hand and the hand seemed to be holding something under her short skirt.

"Don't move."

Lan pointed her sword low and lifted the front of the girl's skirt using the broad side. There was no gun holster but only a cute pair of triangular orange panties with a ribbon, expected on a girl of her age who focused on her appearances. Maybe she wanted to surprise a boyfriend or girlfriend with it. It highlighted the outline of her smooth youthful thighs well, working together with the long dark stockings she wore.

"Turn around."

"Please let me go, I didn't see anything..."

The Japanese girl resisted, but did not blush in shame or try to cover herself at all. Then, Lan finally saw her left hand move out behind the pair of panties, holding a short combat knife.

The girl's legs both sprung out upwards from the floor and kicked at Lan with no time between them, hitting her both times.

As Lan backed off and steadied herself using the sword, the seifuku girl stood up holding the knife ready to attack, grinning.

The sword stuck too deep into the floor, and Lan had to let go before the girl made a very close cut in front of her. She doesn't want to use Chi armor to take hits yet, when she had just spent half of her Chi fighting the wrestler.

The seifuku girl was very fast, although she only had a combat knife, there were many obstacles in the room for her to limit Lan's movement. Because Lan can't risk being hit with the knife, the seifuku girl was very successful in avoiding kicks from Lan's shapely powerful legs and guiding her moves with the knife.

Lan had her own plans to make her opponent go where she wanted her to go, by backing away carefully into a circle around the room. She had trapped the seifuku girl between her and a piece of wall beside a large bookcase, without the girl noticing.

Lan posed for a high kick with her right leg, pulled back just in time as her opponent stabbed at her, then turned herself around in a very tight spin. This spin let Lan hit the seifuku girl right in the forehead using both her braids like whips. The heavy jade rings tied to the braid ends dazed the girl, making her stumble and drop the knife in pain.

"Ow!"

There was no time for her to recover. As the girl gave a cute shout like she was complaining about something in her regular life, Lan's left foot in a red high heel shoe arrived under her chin and pressed her to the wall behind. Even though her neck had a leather collar, it helped more in making her look sexy than protecting her windpipe. She coughed helplessly, still too dazed to fight back.

Lan lifted her leg up high and put all her strength in pinning down the girl's neck to the wall, then suddenly gave her leg foot a twist. After a sharp crack, the seifuku girl stopped moving. Her dead eyes stared at Lan lifelessly, her mouth closed with a last gulp of air to form a strange expression as if she was pouting to someone who were supposed to take care of her, pitiable and innocent.

The girl's corpse slid down along the wall as Lan pulled back her leg, coming to a stop sitting still, her head resting to a side, eyes half closed but still bulging out because of a snapped neck. One more sign in this sad scene for Lan to confirm her death was incontinence, the Japanese girl pissed herself very soon after settling on the floor.

Lan pulled her sword out from the floor boards and left the room.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
At the door, in the reflection on her sword, Lan saw a shape came down the stairs and move across the other end of the hallway. She threw the door open and rushed into the nearest open room.

Right afterwards, she heard a gun fire in the hallway and a bullet pass behind her. It missed, but Lan still wondered maybe she should have brought a gun to this mission. The remaining bodyguards were alerted for sure, when she was still fighting the seifuku girl. Now, she would have to finish the job as quickly as possible, before Miss Luo can escape. Lan blamed herself for not disabling the Land Cruiser SUV in the garage, as Hui would have remembered to plan for any risks in the mission.

She checked the hallway again with her sword. She saw a short and slender young woman in a green business suit, a gray skirt and leggings, holding a pistol at the end of the hallway. The young woman's loose hair was dyed pink, contrasting much with her office professional look.

Lan thought about her options to get close enough for landing a killing strike on the suit girl very carefully. She wanted to save her Chi for later enemies, so she should distract the suit girl's aim, but she also wanted to make that girl shoot less. If she can save ammo in her gun, there would be more for Lan to use on the other guards.

Stepping out of the room, Lan moved towards the suit girl, holding the sword in front in a guarding position. The composite metal used to make it could stop most bullets if used in the right way. Blocking a shot in front of the suit girl would tell that girl to not wast more shots.

Like Lan expected, the suit girl fired when they saw each other. The shot was easy to block and deflect with Lan's training, and Lan made sure to let the bullet angle back towards the girl as much as possible.

The suit girl was surprised, and tried her luck firing another shot at Lan's lower body. Lan blocked it again, but she felt the sword could not take any more hits.

Lan got close to the stairs and started running towards it. The suit girl started moving to block her way, not daring to shoot again because Lan was too good at bouncing her own shots back at herself.

Lan threw the sword at the suit girl sideways, not trying to hit her, but to force her to move where she wanted her to, maybe to drop the gun. Shocked, the suit girl dodged by going up the narrow flight of stairs, still holding the pistol by her both hands.

Lan followed, since she was much taller than the suit girl, she caught up with her on the stairs immediately. Her left hand grabbed the suit girl's right hand and forced it to point straight up, while her right hand went between the girl's forearms and went at her chin in an open palm.

The suit girl released her left hand from gripping the pistol to block Lan's attack, while moving backwards to dodge. Lan kept pressing on, pinning the short and slender opponent on to the stairs.

Lan observed the gun she was trying to take over. It was a silver colored Wilson Combat M1911 with wooden grip panels, a very expensive high quality weapon. It had ten bullets at most, but the suit girl had used three already.

Then, she noticed the suit girl was blushing bright red and looking very embarrassed, trying to push herself up the stairs and away from Lan. Lan looked up and down the full body of the girl, and slowly noticed the reason. Her right knee was between the suit girl's slim thighs, just touching the girl's panties under tight black leggings. Without realizing what she did, Lan pressed on with her knee more, her black stocking rubbing and brushing against the leggings with a comfortable smooth feeling.

The suit girl did not feel comfortable at all from this move. She struggled to free herself, but only rubbed herself more on Lan's knee. Her suit jacket got pulled open, revealing a pink tie and a white shirt over her modest chest. She blushed even harder, about to cry out.

Lan noticed the suit girl was loosing her grip on the pistol so she tried pulling down the right hand with the gun. It did not take her much effort to lower it, and put the gun between their bodies. She pulled her right hand back from fighting the girl and grabbed at the gun.

Suddenly, the pistol fired. The suit girl's eyes widened in shock and pain. A small black hole appeared on her white shirt, blood coming out of it slowly.

She had accidentally pulled the trigger when she was still trying to escape Lan's knee, when it was pointed at herself. She looked at her stomach wound with surprise, and released the gun.

Lan pointed the gun away from both of them and took it over, then stood back up to have a better look at the suit girl's wound. She was very surprised too.

The suit girl wasn't able to speak, but waved at Lan, as if telling her she doesn't need help. She held onto upper stairs and slowly pulled herself up. Then, she turned around and started walking up.

Lan aimed at back of the suit girl's head and thought about ending her suffering, but decided she should save ammo.

Slowly, the suit girl reached the top of the stairs holding her wounds. She leaned against a wall to steady herself, then closed her eyes and sat down. Lan came up to her face to look for signs of life, ready to twist her neck if she was still in pain, but pulse on the girl's neck went out under Lan's touch on its own.

pld6.jpg

Lan heard the sound of running water coming from a large room with an open door. Holding the gun up preparing to fire on anyone inside, she approached it.

"Please come in."

It was Miss Luo's voice, the same as what Lan knew from recordings. Not answering her, Lan carefully observed around the door before entering, gun still in front of her.

Lan saw a big office space in front of her, to its side a bedroom where the sound of water came from. There was only a young tomboyish girl with short brown hair standing inside the office, wearing white martial artist clothing and fluffy leg warmers but no shoes. She looked at Lan with eagerness to fight, but waited patiently.

Miss Luo was in the bedroom, taking off a black skirt, and there was nothing else on her beside a pair of clear stockings. She slowly walked out of the room, kept undressing herself in front of Lan, making Lan feel embarassed for the first time in the day after so much fighting and killing in intimate ways. Lan blinked and felt herself blush. Miss Luo had a beautiful body shape. Large firm natural breasts, spotless pale skin, and long dark hair. Her expression was always gentle, but Lan knew nobody at Bai Bi could trust this woman.

"You're a Petal. The Black Hands, the Innocent Girls agent, the American, they all failed to stop you. Even my mechanic and my poor secretary Marina failed."

Lan tried hard to only look Miss Luo in the face.

"Please come with me. We don't want any more bloodshed, Miss Bai Meihua is still willing to work with you in Japan if you can leave the past between our organizations behind."

"I'm so flattered, yes, I know her thoughts. But what about the rest of the company directors?"

Lan didn't know what to answer.

The water was shut off. A maid came out of the bedroom behind Miss Luo, who handed the stockings to her. The maid took them then put them into a laundry basket. If the jogger told the truth, it was everyone left alive in the manor here.

"Hana, please go outside and help Marina here. She deserves to take a rest."

The maid Hana nodded and went out of the room, paying no attention to Lan. Soon, she came back gently holding the dead suit girl Marina in her arms, in a respectful but emotionally detached way. Marina was fully limp, her head arched back facing Lan as Hana walked by.

"Please let Anko here be your company while I take a bath."

Anko bowed to Lan, then posed ready to fight. Lan put her gun down on the office desk and took a step back, also readying herself to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.