Petal Story: Taking New Grounds (with bonus chapter) (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
It had been several hours since Lan first started this mission, since she started watching the jogging guard. Fighting six opponents one by one with only her sword and melee skills was very exhausting, she thought Miss Luo and Anko must know that too. One wrong move, she could die in this fight.

Anko was strong for her size, about the same height as Lan but her legs, fully bare except the fluffy leg warmers, were thicker and more muscular. She also had some tan on her skin, but not as dark as the first guard or the wrestler. She looked a little younger than Lan, short loose hair dyed brown giving her a energetic feel.

Lan felt Anko was a good fighter, a hard opponent even if they both have full stamina. In a few moves, Lan saw her show experience from karate, taekwondo and judo, almost matching Petal training.

The office they were fighting in seemed much smaller once Anko started pressing Lan into corners with her attacks. Many of her moves were preparations for holding and throwing, as Lan could easily see, this knowledge made her keep running away from this girl in white. Lan's red high heeled shoes gave her more friction to stand steady on the floor carpet, but Anko was faster running barefoot.

Lan finally found an opening to reach out for a right punch at Anko's chin, but just before her fist moved half way between them, Anko made a quick turn and went to grab at Lan's forearm. Lan pulled back at the last second, just as she could stand still and catch her breath, Anko started a sweeping kick in at Lan's bottom. Lan only got away by a very little distance.

Lan noticed Anko was trying to force her to use all her remaining strength. She decided to take a risk and block a hit once, to break up Anko's rythm of attacking.

She stood still and crossed her arms in front of herself when a Anko made a straight punch. The punch was very heavy, more than Lan expected, showing her Anko's arms under the short martial artist dress were strong enough too. If Lan wanted to keep saving Chi, then she should avoid every punch from Anko. None of them tried to get the gun Lan put on the desk, it was a good fight for both of them.

Miss Luo had been in her bath all the time when they fought. She did not cheer Anko on or take a look, it was like they both forgot each other. The maid, Hana, was looking at them, but she did not seem to have any interest in the fight. She only turned to them after taking off the dead secretary Marina's suit jacket and shoes then folding her hands over each other.

Lan had to keep checking on the bedroom entrance in case Hana or Miss Luo would suddenly break into their fight and help Anko. Anko saw what she was looking at, she backed off briefly and turned to Hana.

"Don't worry."

Anko was speaking to Lan more than to Hana, her voice was young and playful, maybe younger than all the other guards, while deeper than the seductive high school seifuku girl's voice. The maid closed the door.

Then, Anko went back to starting a high kick at Lan's stomach.

Lan stepped back to dodge, and one more step she would be pressing her back onto the wall. She jumped to her left, where she saw an opening in Anko's movement.

Anko still had more energy in her. She moved right in front of Lan and punched at her face.

Lan bent down to dodge, then she felt a heavy but soft strike on her exposed back, just missing her neck. She almost lost consciousness. It was Anko's bare right foot landing on Lan's back, she aimed for Lan's head but reached too far.

Anko raised her leg back up and pulled away, waiting to see how well Lan took the hit. She was still able to raise her head up and accidentally catch a look at Anko's panties under her short dress, it was also pure white. Anko did not mind her look.

"Are you ready for more?"

Lan nodded and stood back up. She stepped forward and went with an open palm strike at Anko's waist.

Anko dodged Lan's move easily, then grabbed her arm and turned Lan around. Next, Anko held onto Lan from behind. Lan's back fully felt softness and warmth from Anko's breasts pressing tight.

Lan felt the world turn upside down. Anko had flipped her over, trying to crack her neck with a back throw.

Though, Lan had expected this throwing move. She had guided Anko into making it with her strike.

As Anko released her and stood straight again, Lan propped herself up with her arms and easily made herself a steady position on her arms and legs. Immediately afterwards, she jumped up and kicked with all the strength in her left leg, at the back of Anko's head.

A sharp crack came from Anko's skull. She was instantly dead. The top of her body fell backwards right after the sound, and her legs bent down on their knees. She sat on her knees lifelessly for some seconds, then continued falling back. Next, her legs bounced out from under her, stretched out fully.

Anko's fingers and toes kept scratching the floor and relaxing, over and over again, then suddenly stopped. Her face was frozen in wide eyed surprise since she fell, she never had the time to feel herself being killed by Lan in the way she just tried to do.

pld7.jpg

The bedroom door opened and Hana came out, not surprised or disturbed at all by how the fight ended. She came up to Anko's corpse, closed the dead martial artist's eyes, then lifted her up and carried her in the same way she carried Marina. Anko was much taller and stronger than the slender Marina, but Hana did not seem to have any challenge.

Hana put Anko's body next to Marina's and pulled Anko's dress off, revealing the panties Lan saw and another tube top made of bandages. The two dead girls were laid there side by side, only in their underwear.

pld67.jpg

Lan wondered if all the guards' corpses need to be washed and changed into new clothing if Miss Luo wanted to send them to a funeral home without raising too much attention. Because the mission was to bring Miss Luo to Bai Meihua's hotel room as soon as possible, Lan would tell Miss Luo to wait until after the meeting before she can pay her respects.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Hana came out of the bedroom and stood in front of Lan. She bowed to Lan just like Anko did, and also made a pose ready to fight.

"I will not harm Miss Luo, you can come with me to gaurantee her safety."

Lan was even more exhausted but she was not afraid to keep fighting. However, she was afraid that if she die or if Miss Luo escape because of this fight with Hana, her mission could fail and destroy Bai Bi's progress in Japan. It seemed there are many allies the older woman could have used in attacking them back. She felt she must try to make sure Miss Luo surrenders and goes to the meeting. If the maid decides to stop her, then Lan would taek her down by force too, if necessary.

Hana did not reply to Lan. They stood there watching each other carefully, not daring to make the first move.

Lan thought maybe she should just hold her ground like this and wait for Miss Luo to finish taking her bath. The older woman seemed to be more willing to talk.

Then, Hana leaped forwards ready to make punches at Lan. She saw Lan's sight leave her and scan around the bedroom door.

Lan dodged back, trying to defend herself with punches too. As her left fist was about to contact with Hana's right fist, Hana changed to a holding move pose and grabbed Lan's extended arm tight.

Lan realized she had became too slow and Hana was able to see her actions ahead.

Hana pulled Lan's left arm downwards and kneed her in the elbow, almost breaking it. Lan tried hard to not scream. She couldn't stay to fight much longer.

Lan's free right hand punched at Hana's small chest, Hana did not dodge but guided Lan's left arm held in her hands to push it out of the way. She was very strong, Lan already knew from the way Hana carried the other two dead bodyguards, and now she showed her self to be also very fast. Maybe, Hana was a even better fighter than Anko, they both seemed to be holding back for a fair fight, not going for the pistol or trying to grab Lan's long hair braids. Lan appreciated it and decided to not pull at Hana's long ponytail either.

However, Lan was not completely matched by Hana yet. She had lifted and drawn her left knee back at the same time Hana pulled her left arm. She kicked with all her strength, her strong shin making impact on the side of Hana's slender body.

Hana shouted in pain and let Lan's arm go. She backed away, just in time to avoid a kick aimed at her stomach from the right. She still had enough attention to sense what Lan was trying to do next.

Lan pulled back too. She thought, maybe if she can have enough distance between, she could make a rush faster than Hana could intercept. She had to choose a killing move carefully, it would be too dangerouse to leave Hana alive even after after defeat.

Lan knelt down to prepare for a leap. If she go straight and catch Hana in surprise, she could kick Hana in the neck and kill her instantly. If Hana dodged, she could still spin around and kick the maid in the side of her head.

She went forward, jumping up as Hana was about to fully recover. She exposed the underside of her minidress to Hana in the leap, her high cut panties easy to see. Lan didn't mind, not because Hana was going to die from this hit, but because Lan was very polite.

Hana stood straight and braced Lan's kick with her hands crossed in front of her, then brought her hands down forcing Lan to come down too. Next, Hana pulled her hands back and raised her left knee, hitting Lan straight in the stomach.

Lan went back to kneeling on the ground, coughing. She felt her Chi armor take a big hit, and would run out soon if she take more. Her muscle strength was also about to be depleted. She stayed there gasping, far from ready to continue the fight.

The maid walked up in front of Lan and put a hand on her throat. The other hand went for the back of Lan's head. She lifted Lan's face.

"Please forgive me. Do you have any last words?"

Lan heard Hana speak for the first time, her voice was very light and gentle.

Lan smiled and pushed both her hands forward, onto Hana's body, sending all the Chi she had left into the maid's breasts.

Hana immediately released Lan and stumbled back, sitting on the floor coughing after a few steps, holding her own throat. She struggled to get up. The Chi Palm had less than half strength, not enough to stop Hana's heart or leave much damage, but it was good enough for Lan.

Lan rushed to the desk and picked up Marina's pistol she left there, and fired at the right side of Hana's body. She still needed to end the fight, no matter in what way.

The bullet entered between Hana's ribs, then rolled through her lungs and heart, still having enough energy to leave her body from the left. Hana fell on her side, arms raised above her head, a small puddle of blood appearing under her immediately. Her eyes blinked in shock then closed.

The bedroom door on the other side of the office opened.

osw

Club Regular
Miss Luo came out of the bath and started wiping herself dry with a towel, from spotless pale body to smooth waist length black hair. She gave the two dead girls on her bedroom carpet a long look, sad but not surprised at Anko's failure to stop Lan. She also saw Hana fallen on her side, dead in the office, but she did not say anything either.

Lan noticed the older woman had a very resigned expression. Miss Luo was known to be a good fighter and spy in the past, so Lan kept the gun lowered but ready.

"I am very sorry for what had happened."

Lan said, looking at Miss Luo in her eyes. She was not very used to expressing emotions in front of people. As a Petal member, she can act in the ways Bai Bi Industries' clients wanted from her, and she was free to express herself to Hui, but she knew she was not good at communication.

She did not really know what to say to Miss Luo, because when clients and workers die on failed protection missions, it was the people in Bai Bi's relations department contacting their family. When Petals die on these missions their surviving team mates would receive more rest time and psychotherapy in their training, but they will also be isolated from other Petals until they were real for new missions. Bai Bi had always retrieved Petals' bodies from missions when possible, because they needed to stop information of the Petal unit from leakin, and all research what had been the reason for the Petals' failure and death. The stories and images of these girls' last fights would be used to teach better combat skills and encourage a stronger bond. Lan knew back in China there was a special facility not far from the headquarters training center all the Petals lived, a dead body storage base she had guarded and helped some researches there. All the Petals thought of it as only another piece of company property, important for the business and security of regular employees, not different in any way from an office or factory.

"Please give me some time to dress up."

Miss Luo said to Lan, who just nodded. She went to the dressing table in her room, still naked, and started putting on jewelry. She put on a gold bracelet on her right wrist, a chain on her upper left arm, and a half gold half silver anklet on her right foot.

Lan felt like Miss Luo was putting on a teasing show just for her. She tried to look away but her sight kept following the pieces of jewelry Miss Luo held in her hands.

After putting on a silver and sapphire necklace in the end, Miss Luo came around and knelt down by her dead secretary and bodyguard. She kissed both of the girls slowly, giving Anko's muscular abs a light rub, then stood up to face Lan again with a seductive grin.

"We are not in a hurry. I will have them send a car over when you are ready to meet Miss Bai. Please do not try to call for reinforcements because our snipers are watching the roads. We trust you to not call the police."

Lan said in a business like tone with no emotion.

"Hana, I don't blame you for this dirty spot. You have done very well, always better than Marina. I saw her soil her panties, even Anko pissed herself a little. You don't need to clean up for them anymore this time."

Miss Luo did not reply, but knelt down again and laid her maid's corpse flat on the office floor, while avoiding touching the puddle of blood under Hana. She then turned to Lan.

"The directors only wanted me to meet Miss Bai alive, because they want to force her to kill me with her own hands, they want to watch her cut my head off or fill me with bullets. They don't care about my organization at all, in Hongkong or in Japan. Do you want to see it too?"

Lan stayed expressionless. She felt that she should defend the renown of her company and Bai Meihua.

"Miss Bai and her father are the kindest people in the world, do as they say and they will never allow anyone to harm you."

The older woman walked around the office and stretched herself, walking to another dresser and picked out some make up. Lan thought the older woman was already very beautiful, too good for makeup.

"Her father isn't like what you know. Even if he wants to spare me, I don't think the directors will listen. Have you heard them say your Miss Bai was too kind and weak?"

Miss Luo spoke as she put on make up. Lan was starting to be annoyed.

"Don't think of me in the wrong way, Petal, I like you kind of people, and I like talking to you. Oh, and please tell me your name?"

"It's Lan."

Miss Luo smiled at her and put everything back into the dresser, then pulled out a long black tube from its bottom drawer. It seemed like a big lipstick.

To Lan's surprise, Miss Luo propped herself up on the dresser and sat up on it, leaning her back against the wall. She sat with her legs half open in front of her, careless and no longer polite.

She unscrewed the lipstick open and pressed it on her lips.

"Good bye, Lan."

Miss Luo put the tip of the lipstick into her wide open mouth and pressed a button on its back end.

ptlboss.jpg

A loud bang came out from the tip, while a brief flash of light appeared in her mouth. Then, a second bang lower in tone and a disgusting wet splash came after it. Behind her head and beautiful long hair, on the light purple wallpaper, a splash of red and white suddenly appeared, with a small black hole in the middle.

The lipstick had a hidden gun inside. It now fell onto her lap, still held tight in her right hand. Her legs had first kicked and sprung straight forward at the gunshot then closed in front of her, making her sitting pose on the dresser almost polite and conservative again.

Miss Luo's face was fully relaxed and relieved after the gunshot. Her eyes opened wide, rolled upwards from the impact but still appeared calm, even calming. Her head rested lifelessly on her right shoulder, tongue hanging out and drooling, slightly leaning forward and exposing the small exit wound from the bullet. As she had chosen, her death was painless, seductive, and as clean as possible.

pld9.jpg

Lan sighed and say down at Miss Luo's desk. She had to call Bai Meihua and report the mission had just failed.

In less than half an hour, Bai Bi Industries' cleanup team was at the mansion entrance. Disguised as a delivery service, men picked the lock and went in silently carrying empty body bags for Lan's kills. Soon they filled the body bags and left just as silently, paid generously and watched by Petals to never expose their work.

Lan stayed behind, because to her even bigger surprise, the cleanup team told her Bai Meihua was coming to her in person. After everyone else alive and dead was gone, the founder and guardian of the Petal unit entered Miss Luo's bloodstained office. She was wearing her trade mark white dress, longer and more elegant than Lan's uniform minidress, while clearly in the same design pattern. It was always her sigh of leadership and solidarity to the Petals.

Before Lan could apologize, Bai Meihua wrapped her arms around her and held her tight, warming her up after an exhausting morning full of action.

"Miss Bai..."

"It was my fault, Lan. I didn't know she had help from local gangs and they were preparing for war. I shouldn't have let them send you here alone. You did wonderful, I knew what she was like, but I hoped she would change."

Lan felt she was about to cry, but it was tears of joy.

"Hold me for as long as you like, Lan, we will take everything on together."

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Full view of the enemies:

90**aa7.0.0.0.50.7.0.0.0.50_ab_ac_ba50_bb5.1_bc675.500.8.0.1.0_bd5_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca52.3.30.100.17.50.50.100.50.0.60.80_da4.0.0.100_db_dd0.0.34.50.8.34_dh4.30.50.50.0_di6_qa_qb_dc0.1.4.4.4.0_eh1.41.30_ea30.41.41.56.1.0_ec1.15.41.41.56.24.44.0_ed2.32.0.1.41.56_ef_eg_r00_fa9.50.55.50.50.55.56.0_fb7_fh0_fk_fc0.15.55.0.15.55.50.61.61.50.50.50_fj0.0.0_fd1.0.50.41.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb1.0.10.40.65_gc6.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id5.55.55.0.0.0.1.11.55.0.11.55.0.7.0.0.0.0.1_ic_jc_ie_ja_jb_jf2.55.0.0_jg2.55.0.0_jd_je_ka19.55.0.0.1_kb10.55.0.0_kc_kd_ke_kf_kg_la_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_lc_m00_n00_s0013.59.59.59.1.50.0.500.568.3.0.0.50.3.61.500_og_oh_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_f00

osw

Club Regular

91***0*0*0*0*aa27.37.1.2.74.4.2.0.0.47_ab62.0.3.53_ac_ba68_bb45.0_bc412.500.8.0.1.0_bd2_be180_bf_bg_bh1_ca65.0.35.70.27.24.34.10.60.0.60.80_da1.0.0.100_db_dd0.3.34.50.10.50_dh1.30.50.50.0_di7_qa_qb_dc0.1.1.1.1.0_eh1.53.60_ea0.53.53.56.0.0_ec1.43.53.53.56.38.57.0_ed4.48.1.1.53.56_ef_eg_r0050.53.53.56.0.1.38.100.357.588.568.1.2.500.1.0_fa6.51.60.57.48.75.56.0_fb_fh_fk_fc0.43.55.0.43.55.49.61.61.49.50.51_fj0.0.0_fd8.0.50.53.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb0.0.66.49.100_gc6.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha89.89_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.40.0.60.40_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id7.1.43.0.0.0.1.1.0.0.1.0.0.16.0.0.0.0.1_ic_jc_ie_ja32.59.0.0_jb32.59.0.0_jf_jg_jd8.1.0.0.0.60.0.0_je8.1.0.0.0.60.0.0_ka_kb9.55.0.0_kc12.55.0.100.0_kd12.55.0.100.0_ke_kf_kg_la_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_lc_m0049.1.1.43.0.1.0.338.661.696.3.61.70.470.1.0.1_m0126.55.54.0.0.1.52.54.590.771.2.61.52.500.0.0.1_n00_s00_og4.41.2.43_oh4.41.2.43_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_f00*aa13.2.0.3.70.19.37.0.35.47_ab_ac_ba37_bb46.1_bc500.500.7.0.1.0_bd7_be177_bf_bg_bh1_ca65.0.35.70.25.25.34.10.60.0.60.80_da1.0.0.100_db_dd0.3.34.50.10.50_dh1.30.50.50.0_di7_qa_qb_dc0.1.1.1.1.0_eh1.42.60_ea9.42.42.56.0.0_ec4.0.42.42.56.36.67.1_ed5.49.1.0.42.56_ef_eg_r0039.42.42.56.0.0.4.72.352.605.619.0.4.506.1.0_fa6.51.60.57.48.75.56.0_fb_fh_fk_fc0.43.55.0.43.55.49.61.61.49.50.51_fj0.0.0_fd8.0.50.42.56_fe50.61_ff0000000000_fg0.50.56.0.0.1.0.0_fi_pa0.0.0.0.40.50.85.85.0.0_t00_pb_pc_pd_pe_ga1_gb0.0.66.49.100_gc6.0_ge0000000000_gh0_gf_gg_gd000000_ha10.10_hb49.1.44.99.99.49.44_hc0.60.30.0.60.30_hd0.1.49.49.2.60.50.50_ad0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0_ae1.0.0.0.0_ia_if_ib_id7.3.43.0.0.0.1.1.0.0.1.0.0.17.0.0.0.0.1_ic_jc_ie_ja8.59.0.0_jb8.59.0.0_jf_jg_jd8.3.0.0.0.60.0.0_je8.3.0.0.0.60.0.0_ka_kb9.55.0.0_kc12.55.0.100.0_kd12.55.0.100.0_ke_kf_kg_la_lb_oa_os_ob_oc_od_oe_of_lc_m0025.3.0.0.0.1.40.85.634.693.3.61.70.196.0.0.1_m0126.55.54.0.0.1.52.54.590.771.2.61.52.500.0.0.1_m0276.36.0.0.0.1.13.91.541.374.4.61.13.509.0.6.1_n00_s00_og4.41.3.43_oh4.41.3.43_oo_op_oq_or_om_on_ok_ol_oi_oj_f00*0*0*0#/]a00_b00_c00_d00_w00_x00_e00_y00_z00_ua5.5.0.0.100_uf5.53.0.0_ue_ub_u0_v00_ud0.8_uc10.141.63

osw

Club Regular
Tsukachan Tsukachan I'm posting the bonus chapter here too:

Lan was deep asleep but her dream came from a computer. It was linked to many sensors and devices strapped to her body, the only things she wore this night. Her athletic and sexy youthful body was fully nude with no blanket on, perky white breasts rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

Several men and women share this dimly lit room with her, fully awake, but they were Bai Bi's scientists, more interested in her brain activities than in her body. Through the computer, they can make Lan see information they send to her and train her in her sleep. Their director, a man only known as the Professor, and Zhou, a young but prestigious security officer, both wore VR headsets to see from within the fight.

This time Lan was reliving her mission in Miss Luo's mansion, fighting each of her opponents again and again with new variations to see how she would adapt.

The scientists have gathered all the information they can about Miss Luo and her bodyguards, from their own video records taken from the mansion to police reports on previous arrests of some bodyguards. The nine young women themselves were also used reference material, because after their corpses were stored in a Bai Bi lab, they were all carefully measured and filmed. This means Lan can fight their digital copies, with the same muscle strength and fighting style, and other Petals can also use the same data to train.

Lan's opponent tonight was Mikala Forrest, a wrestler who joined a criminal organization founded by an old friend of hers. Born to Japanese and American parents, she was also called Mika when she was in the underground wrestling world. Another member of her organization called Jocelyn was also killed that day, but their bosses have not caught the news yet.

Mikala gave Lan a good fight, but Lan was able to outsmart her and kill her without wasting too much time. On the side of a giant screen beside Lan's bed, there was a picture taken of Mikala's muscular dead body in the lab, stripped clean and every injury marked out. Taking up most of the screen is a simulation of Lan and Mika's fight.

Lan saw Mika alive, in the same exposing clothing as the time they fought, tanned skin shining under the bright sun again. For Lan, fighting and killing enemies in her dream was normal, and she even told the scientists this kind of training is like saving the best fighting game levels to play again.

This time there was no on else at the training sand pit and she had no sword, so Lan decided to take the wrestler head on.

Lan jumped at Mika, crouching low as she landed. She knew the wrestler's weakness was the legs under the heavy boots. However, she could not expect Mika immediately making a kick at her.

Lan stood up and dodged back, Mika followed. She was just as quick as Lan, and Lan was able to smell the herbal oil on Mika's skin again.

Subconsciously, Lan licked her lips at the aroma. They kept chasing each other, but she wanted to get close no matter what, not just for winning this fight.

Lan's eyes kept focusing on Mika's impressive ripe breasts under the bandage tube top. Her instinct as a fighter was against doing so, but Lan could not control herself the way she wanted today. Whenever she looks up from Mika's tanned cleavage, she would notice the wrestler smiling, giving back her attention.

Lan tried to look down instead, to find another chance to throw Mika off balance. She had to shake her head to stop her mind from imagining the warmth and smoothness of Mika's oiled abs. Inside her mind where the scientists could not see a simulation of, Lan was hungry of going forward, to start massaging Mika's abs and continue all the way down.

She made a wrong step, and Mika grabbed onto her left arm. The larger girl grinned, pulling her down and locked tightly onto her shoulder.

Lan's mind was a blank. The scientists watched the computer's interpretation of Lan's dream patiently to see if it had ran into an error or if Lan had met a problem she couldn't solve, the first time since this mission was replayed.

In fact, Lan was overjoyed to feel Mika's skin on her own. It was a different feeling from the loving touch of Hui or other Petals, and more exciting than an embrace of a Bai Bi client. Not even Zhou and the other adopted sons of Shen Long gave her this feeling. It made her heart rush even faster than the night she and Hui spent with Y after they just survived an assassination together.

The Professor noticed Lan's sudden change in heart rate, but he did not take it very seriously. The system was advanced but not stable, if anything went wrong the scientists would stop it and try again later. Zhou was more concerned because he knew there was a lot of data received by Lan, such as images of Mikala's simulated body, detail pictures of the wrestler's real body, and audio recordings taken from the mansion phone. There could be too much information for the human brain to understand.

Lan told herself to give in to her desire. She moved her head forward, pressing her lips on Mika's exposed arm, and greedily took in the taste of herbal oil. She did not pay any attention to the fight anymore, she knew the wrestler would let her enjoy.

Mika's grip loosened at the touch of Lan's lips. Her muscles stopped being tense immediately, her whole body shuddering. Lan heard the girl faintly moaning.

Lan pulled her left arm out and wrapped both around Mika's back. Then, she moved her head all the way to Mika's neck without lifting up, her tongue drawing a line along the way, resting on Mika's throat finally. Lan just stayed in the pose without a care, satisfied at the hum inside the wrestler girl's throat becoming stronger.
"No... Please don't..."

Mika begged Lan. Her muscle were not resisting, so Lan moved her kiss upwards after hearing this. Lan briefly stopped on Mika's left cheek, then finally moved onto her mouth.

Mika's mouth was still open. Her tongue tried to back away at first, but soon connected with Lan's. They kept the kiss there for what felt like an eternity to Lan.

Lan felt Mika's hands on the skin of her back, exposed by her minidress, this time they were gentle and soft. They stayed there like Mika had no idea of what to do next. However Lan had an idea, her hands were already in place and it was something she had always wanted to find out.

Lan pulled at the knot on the back of Mika's bandage tube top, dug at it with her finger nails, but trying to not hurt the wrestler girl.

Mika backed away from the kiss at this, and Lan hurried to move her hands away but still would not let this moment between them go.

"It's fine... You just wait, okay?"

Mika spoke again and flexed her muscles. The tube top was loosened enough by Lan, it came off very easily. Lan first felt the touch of Mika's hard nipples before daring to look down. The wrestler's tanned breasts were just as shapely as when they were bound.

"I... Let me... Please!"

Lan howled and bowed her head down, burying her face in Mika's cleavage. At the same time her hands fully pulled back, caught Mika's hands, and pressed them onto the minidress' sides. Mika's touch now felt burning hot on Lan's skin, but Lan still waited for Mika's fingers to move under the silk and onto her breasts to start her own joyful humming.

Finally, Mika's thumbs pressed on Lan's nipples.

"Aah!"

It was like electricity running through Lan's body, she shudders and twitches, loosing all control. It was a feeling Lan did not know she lived for.

Computer charts showed every sign that Lan was having an orgasm. Her womanhood was also visibly gaining moisture.

The scientists did not expect this, and neither was Zhou. He grew up with Lan under Shen Long's watch, and the company was not against intimate bonds between Petals and specialists like him, in fact, he was encouraged to offer sexual tension release to Petals. Although, right now he was not jealous. He was extremely alarmed about Lan's safety. What if the system gives her a heart attack?
The Professor told him to stay and watch.

Lan recovered from the first climax fast thanks to her Petal body. She found herself lying on her back, Mika on top of her, with a passive and almost submissive smile. She reached up and slid her hands up and down along Mika's toned back, in the end resting on the edge of the muscular girl's triangle wrestling pants.

Mika nodded and shifted, giving Lan a hand to pull it down. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, but the neat shave added to her healthy and tomboyish look.

Lan looked up pleadingly and held back herself for a moment, then tore her silk panties off herself from the side in one rough move. She ground her thigh upwards, pressing into Mika's centre. She moved her right hand to Mika's bottom, then placing her left on her shoulder to get into a sitting position together. Without the need of her to say anything, Mika put her hands between both their thighs.

Lan remembered Mika saying that the herbal oil she used was a good lube, even though back then she did not know what the athletic tanned wrestler girl was called. Now she can feel it for herself, although sweat and their own fluids must have helped too. Still, there was a coolness hard to find outside of the oil, when Lan's whole body was steaming hot and her minidress stuck to her skin.

The index and middle fingers of Mika's right hand went inside Lan with no resistance. However, when Mika was about to pull them back, she was not able to.

"It's okay, Lan... I won't leave you..."

Mika spoke softly. Her breath was picking up its pace, like the movement of her left hand in her own womanhood.
"No! Mika! Mika!"
Lan screamed, her hands moving across Mika's body with no sense in their movement. In the end, they held onto Mika's left hand. After a short silence, Lan's right hand took over the place in pleasuring Mika.

Now Mika had the permission to pull back and enter again. Her fingers went slowly, hesitated to hurt the petite girl at first, but followed Lan's pace soon. After that, the girls' moaning, their breathing, became a single rhythm.

Lan felt herself losing control of more than her lust and her body. She had reached a point where she was moaning and humming without inhaling any air, but she did not care anymore. She wanted to give in, she wanted to loose to more things, she wanted to lose.

Mika would not let her lose. The wrestler girl was satisfying her without any reservation, she was a pure source of vibrant happiness. Lan not only wanted Mika to her hers forever, but also wanted to give something to Mika back.

Lan wanted to give all she had to Mika, even her breath. Pulling her even closer, breast to breast, Lan buried her face on Mika's neck and pressed her open mouth there tight. Her tongue began drawing an infinite circle.

Suddenly, Lan felt Mika's finger went in much deeper than before, without pulling back. Lan's fingers however were completely gripped and immobile. Mika was at her limit.

"Aah... Lan! Lan! Aaaaaaaah!"

Mika's head bowed down, her body arched and slumped downwards in a climax Lan had never seen. As she moaned, her twitching gave her fingers still inside Lan's womanhood an unexpected motion.

"Mika! Mikaaaaaaaaaaa..."

This was all she needed. Lan collapsed onto Mika, like they were melting into each other. Their voices were already one, neither can pull out from the other's body.

When both their shuddering finally ended, they both lost all strength. Lan was the first to fall to her lef from her sitting pose, bringing Mika down with her, but she followed the wrestler's next unconscious move. They rolled off the wrestling sand pit together, onto the green lawn outside the ring.

Lan found her arms fallen away from Mika as they rolled, with no energy to reach back. However, Mika just grinned.

"I'll be back, Lan."

"I promise I'll be back too..."

Then, Lan fell into real sleep.

In the real world, she was having an orgasm too. A sizable puddle already appeared under her bottom, and a stream was still gushing out between her youthful white thighs. Even her childlike face was betrayed by sweat and a strong blush, her moaning only starting to fall back into regular breathing.

The scientists were confused and embarrassed, but they were also relieved. Lan was not harmed from the experience, as all sign reads, it was only her mind making a holiday break for her from the material given by the system. If she was growing attached to the wrestler girl she killed, there are ways to make some use out of the situation, the Professor guaranteed but did not tell Zhou any details.

"You don't need to worry. When she wakes up in the morning, you can give her sexual counseling if there's anything wrong. No, you should do it anyway, I will cover the write up."

Zhou was not interested in what the doctor said.

"She doesn't need it. Just look at her, she needs a towel and all these things taken off her. Let her live with Hui, gve her some real rest, and real love."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.