Petal Story: In The Field (complete) (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
This is a story set in the Petal universe, but not really a Zako story.

It was early evening in San Francisco. Hui waited in a rented luxury car for Zhao to come out of the cocktail party with their target, Lucy. This rich young woman was found to be gathering information on Bai Bi Industries' weapon deals and leaking them to competitors, her employers unknown.

Lucy's activities have exposed Bai Bi's connections to investigations and terrorist attacks, so the directors gave Hui and Zhao the order to reclaim all intelligence still in her hands and exterminate her.

Hui was bored. She has posed as a regular business driver for hours while Zhao was inside a hotel, following and chatting up Lucy. He had a nice suit with a fresh red tie for this occasion. On her own, she could have went in and kill the target in an hour without anyone noticing, but the mission needed a man's charms to make Lucy lead them to her safehouse.

Finally, she heard a knock on the car window. Zhao had walked up with Lucy putting and arm on his shoulders all the way to the car, holding her other hand. Lucy was very drunk, her round, youthful face red and steaming. She had a form fitting red silk dress that could barely stay on the smooth skin of her curvaceous young body.

"Lucy, please let me help you home. Just tell the driver the address."

Hearing this, Lucy kissed Zhao on the cheek loudly and told Hui. Then, they both sat into the back row.

"Are we done now? I'll drive to the cleaners."

After the door was closed, Hui asked and pulled out a silenced pistol. The address should be correct because Zhao has brought a truth serum with him on the mission. She knew she was feeling jealous.

Lucy saw the gun pointed at her, even though she could not sit straight. She realized what was happening but did not resist.

"No, bring her home like she said."

Zhao smiled to both of them.

At the house at the address Lucy told them, Zhao walked her to the door again, being the best gentleman he can. Hui tried to pick the lock open, but Zhao asked Lucy for her key. Lucy did as he said, not only doing so because of the truth serum.

Inside, they all went to Lucy's bedroom. Zhao helped Lucy sit on a solid wooden chair next to her desk and turned it around facing the grand looking bed. seeing she was still too drunk to escape, Hui went around looking for documents and media to secure.

"We shold keep drinking and stay comfortable."

Lucy lifted her right hand and pointed at her wine cabinet.

"Aren't you too full? I can wait for you if you need to clean up."

"No, no."

Lucy kissed him again, her tongue touching his face. He can smell the sweet liquor she kept drinking at the hotel. He kissed her back.

Zhao opened the cabinet and took out the most expensive bottles she had, along with two glasses.

"Yes, we still have more drinking to do. I just want to have a nice, friendly talk with you. Which one do you recommend?"

"The one in you right hand, no ice. Zhao, I thought you wanted fun with me."

Lucy said with a sad smile.

"Lucy, I thought it was all business for you. You have the say in all this."

Zhao opened the bottle to pour a glass for Lucy. She took over the glass with almost no strength left.

"You won. You can ask everything you want."

"Thank you. Who hired you to spy on Bai Bi?"

Lucy gave an answer, it was another technology company that tried selling weapons to some rebels Bai Bi Industries also sold to. Hui was able to check and confirm it with files on Lucy's computer; nothing was a challenge for Bai Bi's code breakingsoftware on Hui's flash drive. The questions continued with Hui checking on each one.

In an hour, Zhao had all he needed to know, and any further questions was outside what Lucy could have known. Hui waved the silenced pistol at him to let him know she has finished searching through the house and the files.

"Is that all?"

Zhao took over Lucy's empty glass, the bottle was about to be finished too. She has no more use to them alive and he would not torture her.

"Yes. I'm ready."

Lucy sat there looking at him. The additional drinking has definitely made her unable to run or fight back. Zhao filled the glass again, then took a packet of pills from his shirt pocket and dropped some into it. The pills dissolved before she can see them.

"Cheers, Lucy, we have to finish the bottle."

He walked behind her.

"I want you to use your tie."

Lucy took a long sip from the glass and said. Maybe she has read from filed she stole that his tie is a weapon with a metal wire hidden inside.

"Wouldn't it be too painful?"

"No. I like how it felt, and how I feel right now."

Lucy took another sip, Zhao untied his tie and waited for her to lower the glass. Then, he wrapped it around her long beautiful neck with lightning speed.

His hands were already wrapped in the opposite ends of the tie. Slowly he applied pressure, gently but determined.

Her face became even redder. She tried to lift her glass up again, but had no more strength. The glass fell to the soft carpeted floor without any sound. Lucy's eye lids began to sink, but her mouth was in a care free smile.

Zhao gave a light but very sharp pull. Inside the tie, the metal wire tightened and locked itself, cutting off blood circulation in Lucy's neck, but the artificial silk cover prevented it from leaving a mark on her skin.

She tried to gasp for air out of natural reflex. Her knees kicked up weakly, there was no real resistence in them. All they could do is give a loose beat. However, the movement still made Zhao flex a little, and Lucy slumped forward a second before being pulled back.

This made the straps on her red silk dress loose their grips on her jade like shoulders briefly. The front of the dress have fallen down, freeing her shapely breasts, revealing that only a set of plasties covered her nipples.

Drool instead of air began to leave her mouth. Between her legs, a wet spot appeared on the red silk and rapidly expanded.

Zhao wondered if she regretted not taking the chance to use the bathroom and relieve herself when they first arrived. He looked down as he kept pulling, and saw Lucy's eyes clouded by tears. Sweat was all over her face and upper body.

Hui came up to them, curious at the smell of incontinence in the air. Her eyes lit up seeing Lucy's exposed breasts, and she knelt down in front of the chair. She felt around her own chest, then reached at Lucy's for a size comparison.

"No, Hui, don't."

Zhao wanted to give Lucy basic decency in her final moments, for this reason he did not attempt to have sex with her when she was fully at his mercy. Although, Lucy herself was already no longer conscious to feel Hui's touch.

"Mmmmmm."

Hui found that Lucy was one size bigger than her even without a bra. She buried her head in Lucy's cleavage to fully experience it.

At this signal, Lucy's arms and legs began twitching. Zhao could tell there was no control in the movement though. He held steady and leaned onto the chair, holding her in place. It was strange feeling her blood red face and neat lush hair on his skin, but not sensing her breath.

With the last, weakest spasm ended, Zhao loosened his hold on the tie and pulled his hands back.

Hui lifted her head up from between Lucy’s breasts, then nodded at him. She found ho more heartbeats.

Zhao gently undid the tie, letting Lucy's corpse stay in the slumped sitting position, to protect his own fingers. As soon as the tie was completely removed, the dead girl slid down the chair and fell face front onto the carpet.

“I’m tired. We can go back tomorrow.”

Hui said, kicking her high heels off, jumping onto Lucy’s bed.

"Hui, the safe house is waiting."

"I'm tired."

Hui was already stripping down her street clothing.

"We worked overtime today. Zhao, bed."

Zhao smiled and sat down on the bed next to her.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
If it's "not really a Zako story", should I move it to the "Fiction" section of Undertow?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator and general pain in the ...)

osw

Club Regular
The sun has not set yet in New York. Lan was sent to find and question an associate of Lucy's, another young woman suspected of stealing business secrets from Bai Bi by pretending to be a client.

The directors were interested in some combat experience Polina has shown, so Lan's oorder was to take her alive if possible, and recruit her in cases where Petals could not reach.

Polina was getting dressed to go clubbing when Lan picked her apartment room's door open. She looked like an even mix of wild and refined, having a pair of fine glasses on her sharp looking face. She had a pair of loose blue pants with suspenders belts on, but nothing on her upper body yet, except a black leather choker and a lacy white bra showing off her large supple breasts. Her smooth, athletic belly was wrapped by black tights underneath the pants waist. She had fingerless sport gloves on her hands with black nail polish, but on her delicate feet was a pair of white heels.

"I'm from Bai Bi Industries. Please come with me to discuss a business oppurtunity."

Lan told her with full respect.

Without warning, Polina’s leg kicked up and nailed Lan right in the face, sending her falling backwards. Polina rushed behind a sofa and prepared to continue her attack as Lan quickly regained herself and stood up.

Ran jumped over the sofa. Polina let loose with a lightning fast combo, her knees, elbows, and punches all hit their mark sending Lan backing into the table behind her.

Lan is dazed, Polina’s bare elbow had hit her left eye, and her knuckles had busted her lip, catching her outside the Chi armor's focus and depleting it fast. A hit from Polina's knees could have broken her ribs. She weakly held her fists up in defense.

Polina, with fire and killing intent in her eyes, brought her leg in silk up, her powerful knee cap almost touching Lan’s face. Lan’s eyes widen in terror as jumped out of the way just as Polina’s leg comes crashing down in a powerful ax kick breaking the table in two that was behind Lan.

Lan fell to the ground as she made her quick exist away from the table, just as Polina turned to face her. Lan charged forward, using her right shoulder to tackle her opponent, her arms catching Polina at the waist. She kept pressing on, driving Polina into the hard wooded floor with a crash. With this, Polina's nipples escaped the bounds of her tight white lacy bra, sticking out above the cup and fully hard.

Polina, now in Lan’s guard, wrapped her powerful legs around her waist. Locking her ankles together over Lan's back, she began to deliver punches and elbows to Lan’s face before she could even react. Polina’s sharp right elbow crashes into Lan’s temple, dazing her.

Feeling the Chi armor about to go empty, Lan stood up. However, Polina's legs were still locked around her waist.

Polina's hands came towards Lan's throat and shifted her body weight upwards, trying to bring the Petal down in her own way.

Lan backed up towards the nearest wall as fast as she could, and slammed her waist together with her opponent's legs into it hard. Polina screamed and released her hands, then Lan slamed into the wall backwards again. Polina fell down to the floor, gasping and coughing in pain.

"Surrender now, you will not be harmed."

Lan circled around Polina, still on high alert. She saw Polina's right hand go for a handbag that fell to the ground when they were fighting. Inside, there was the shine of a pistol's grip.

Lan decided it was impossible to take the target alive anymore.She could break Polina's arms, but Bai Bi authority could decide it would not be worth the cost to bring a captured enemy back to full strength.

She knelt down and wrapped her right arms around Polina's head from below the chin, left hand gripping the leather choker on Polina's neck.

"Wait..."

It was too late. Lan did not notice Polina finally decided to beg for mercy. With one fast twist of the chin and pull on the choker, she snapped Polina's neck with a silent crack.

Polina's neck was suddenly bent in an unnatural angle, her face in full shock looking up to her killer. Her legs pulled back suddenly, then immediately kicked and became straight. The motion displaced Polina's glasses, revealing a pair of empty eyes that looked larger than they were when she was alive.

Lan released the corpse and stood up, backing away without looking down again.She had to go through all of Polina's personal belongings, but her computer skills were even better than Hui's.

On the floor, the dead girl released her very full bladder before Lan was out of the room, creating a rapidly expanding puddle between her silk pants and black tights clad legs. It was nothing for Lan or her to worry anymore, but for the clean up team who will take her body to the Bai Bi secret lab.

osw

Club Regular
For not really a zako story, it sorta does start out with the elimination of 2 'zakos' doesn't it?
That's all in this story, and they don't really belong to any zako organization... I don't know either.

1665590496116.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.