1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petal Pruning

Discussion in 'Ryona City' started by Idoro, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

The following video arrived inside a bloodstained crate, addressed to Bai Bi of the Bai Bi Company.

[​IMG]

"........This thing on? *ahem*

[​IMG]

-ahem- Greetings ladies and gentlemen... and little girls who may be watching this. Some of you may know who I am, but I'm willing to bet most of you do not.

[​IMG]

..especially you, Miss Bai Bi. And Lang, if you're watching this.

[​IMG]

Long time no see, huh? I've been a bit busy, so I haven't had time to put a beatdown on you like usual. I've been out seeking new weapons and power sources to help bolster my abilities and make my suit more deadly. Now you might be wondering what this has to do with you and well..

[​IMG]

...there's been a little incident. Not sure if you got a call from one of your girls or not that suddenly cut out but... yeah, that was me.

[​IMG]

Here, let me show you..."

The video feed cuts out to a dimly-lit scene near some facility. Someone is moving the camera around. The scene briefly shows a girl in a red dress collapsed against a brick wall with a sword impaled through her chest. She is unmoving.

Nearby on the ground, a similarly-dressed girl is on the ground, groaning in pain. Seven then drops into the camera's field of view.

[​IMG]

"Well, isn't this a surprise! I show up to this compound in search of a power source that's apparently being researched here...

[​IMG]

...and I find a couple of Petals standing guard. How absolutely adorable.

[​IMG]

And here I am without my pruning clippers! Oh well... I suppose I'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.."

The merciless Seven then sets the camera down so that it faces both Petals. She then kneels down near the Petal on the ground and wraps her shapely thighs around the Chinese girl's neck. The girl immediately begins to squirm and choke...

[​IMG]

"There there now.. no need to resist! Soon, you'll be reunited with your sister.."

The Petal gurgles and chokes, her thighs rubbing together and her heels tapping against the ground. Her grip on Seven's legs eventually begins to wane as she starts to lose feeling in her body... Seven then squeezes her legs together tighter, and a sickening snap can be heard.

...and then, the Petal goes quiet.

Seven sighs, unhooking her legs from her victim's neck and stretches along the ground, showing off her impressive build. She then scoops up the camera and focuses it back on herself. After smiling goofily, her face suddenly contorts into a more sinister expression.

[​IMG]

"...I assure you, that was entirely necessary.

[​IMG]

You see, the interests of myself and that of your little harem you run appear to be coming into conflict. And there's nothing wrong with that.. so long as you don't cross my path. Because when you do..."

She focuses the camera back on the two dead Petals.

[​IMG]

"This happens."

The feed cuts back to Seven filming herself in an unknown location.

[​IMG]

"So, what did you think? Pretty neat, huh?

[​IMG]

So! To summarize... you stay out of my way.. and none of your little whores will get hurt. Understand? I hope so! I'd hate to deprive you of your business.

[​IMG]

Except you, Lang. I've got my eyes on you! You'll know the true meaning of pain soon enough.

[​IMG]

...Take caaaare~"

The video feed then cuts out.​

Servi, dinomoneyman, AKB24 and 6 others like this.
  2. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

[​IMG]
    "......."

[​IMG]
    "Lang..."

[​IMG]
    "I request a mission to find this woman immediately."

[​IMG]
    "Sorry, Lang. But you have another mission at the moment."

[​IMG]
    "But...!"

[​IMG]
    "I know how you feel, sister. But you are only few Petals familiar with the area. And that may help others there."

[​IMG]
    "...."

[​IMG]
    "Don't worry. We will hunt down this woman. Thing may be settled even before you come back."

Lang and Hui and has no choice but accept the reasonable words from the Petal.
    Raging, Lang still hope she can beat the woman personally once she completed the mission. But that means her sisters fail to the woman's hands. And both Petals wish that won't happen...

--------------------------------------

Nice pose, Idoro. And ryona pic with choking move is also my thing. Maybe I should try it once :3

Sexy outfit too XD

ran, Servi and Idoro like this.