*Petal Contest* -Petal Vs. Lilies- (1 Viewer)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Petal Lang scoped out her target from a safe distance. It was an abandoned warehouse filled with black market weapons. These weapons were guarded by a new upstart gang that called themselves the Night Lilies. They all seem to wear black thong leotards, though the rest of their outfit varies between members. They've gained a reputation by news outlets for being incompetant and having horrible combat ability, due to their only major heist ending in faliures, but the gang is still around so they must be doing something right.

Not only did the news see them as not much of a threat but so did Lang. As Lang looked at the place she thought about how much of an easy job it would be. The warehouse was so broken down she could easily slide in through the holes in the walls, and there was actually only one guard outside of the place. She was a tall young brunette with a pony tail; Much taller than Lang; more of Hui's height and figure, with bright red lipstick and wore black thigh high lace up boots and long black satin gloves along with, of course, her black thong leotard. Lang looked at her, smirked, and giggled.

"Heehee... sorry, but you alone aren't going to stop me" she whispered to herself.

Lang double checked her gear before she continued.
Sword? Check.
Pistol? Check.
Garrote? Check.

Lang was ready...

She slinked around nearby bushes as to not be seen and slowly edged her way up to the Lily who was not paying attention to the incoming indruder and instead filing her shiny red nails. Her assualt rifle just lying on the ground beside her.

"Ugh... Guard duty sucks." she mumbled to herself as the cute Chinese girl creeped up right behind her.

Lang quickly wrapped the garrote around the Night Lily's neck tight enough that that she couldn't speak. The Lily grasped at the garrote, trying to get free, but was unable to overpower the smaller girl. She then tried to reach for her gun, but that was also to no avail. Lang pulled the girl backwards toward a nearby tree, and the choking girl unwillingly complied. Once Lang had the Lily behind the tree, she sat her down on the ground. The poor girl's face was turning bright red.

Lang loosened the garrote and the Lily started gasping for air, the red fading slowly from her face."Don't scream or you're dead," Lang threatened the girl, who was still gasping for air.

When she finally caught her breath she stared, mouth shut tight, very frightened of Lang. Lang continued, "Okay, good. Now answer one simple question for me, and I wont kill you. Please just answer it for both our sakes. How many more of you girls are in there?"

The cowardly Night Lily answered without hesitation, "Three! Just three more! Please don't kill me!"

"Three? Wow. that's much less than I expected. Well I'll stand by my word then," she said before striking her fingers quickly into a nerve of the Lily's neck. The Lily gasped before immediatly falling unconscious against the tree. Lang tied her hands with her own hair tie, and then patted the unconscious girl on the head teasingly, then picked her up over her shoulder and dumped her into the garbage bin on the side of the warehouse. "Bye bye..." she whispered cheerfully before going to a hole in the wall of the warehouse.

Lang saw that it was no lie. only three other girls were stationed in the warehouse. It baffled Lang that they would only have four guards for a warehouse as stocked as this. There were at least a thousand boxes in the place. The Night Lilies must have been more successful than people thought. Lang thought there might be something fishy going on here, but brushed the thought from her mind.

All three guards were spread around the warehouse, making them easy to pick off one at a time. Lang looked at the nearest Lily. This one was hard to miss because she had shoulder length dyed light pink hair with a black flower clip in it. She just wore pink flip flops and was staring off into space.

This one was only about an inch taller than Lang and had a similar body type, and figure. Following the same steps as before Lang crept up behind the Lily, but this time kept choking as she had all the information she needed. She held the wheezing girl as she tried to claw at Lang's face but Lang was unfazed. As Lang choked the girl hearing the pathetic gasping as the kicking of her legs slowed, she felt a bit bad but then remembered this particular Lily from a news report. She was the same one who was convicted of murdering her own sister. Since Lang has a strong bond with her sisters that are fellow Petals, she lost all sympathy for this girl, and realized she shouldn't let pity get in the way or her missions.

The pink haired Lily died slowly as her tongue lolled out and eyes went wide and lifeless.

...At least that's what Lang thought until she sat the girl down and felt for a pulse. The bitch was faking it. Lang thrusted her sword into the half dead bitch's navel. The girl could only manage a faint, "gahh..." before she died and blood pooled around her. Lang dragged the dead girl to the garbage bin where she threw her next to the unconscious Night Lily. She'd probably freak out when she woke up and saw her dead friend next to her, but Lang didn't really care. She spared her life, so the girl better just be happy.

When Lang snuck back by the hole in the wall she heared a voice. "Where did this blood come from?" She asked.

The Lily investigating the blood was about the same height as the first Lily, but was extremely busty, wore black and white sneakers, had had long blonde hair and looked very tired, like she had just woken up. She noticed Lang peeking through the hole, and shot at her. It hit, but because of Lang's Chi, it didn't hurt much.

Knowing her cover had been blown, Lang unholstered her pistol as fast as possible, and shot the blonde girl in the chest three times. She watched as the Lily's face turned to a shocked expressining and held her giant bullet hole ridden breasts and fell to her knees. Lang finished her with a bullet in between her eyes. The tired blonde girl's eyes went crosseyed looking towards the bullet hole through her brain, and her corpse fell flat on her face.

Lang heared footsteps, and looked around for the last girl, but didn't see her. Suddenly Lang was tackled to the ground from behind. She was flipped around and looked at her attacker face to face.

"So you're the slut who killed my girls?!" She shouted at Lang. This girl was realy short. Even shorter than Lang, and Lang was a pretty short girl. She did strangly enough seemed older than Lang though. She had a pixie cut with reddish brown hair, and wore combat boots. She was also wearing a mask that covered her mouth and nose. The Lily continued, "Well hello you fucking bitch whore! My nickname is Badmouth Lily. I bet you can guess why. I was put in charge of this small team. Nice to fucking meet you, fuckwad!" she said as she punched Lang in the stomach.

Lang was winded, and could barely fight back, "Wait-" She pleaded before getting another whallop to the face.

Badmouth Lily continued, "That was no accident by the way. I know the weaknesses of you Petal ho's, bitch! And it seems I caught myself a high ranking one too. Just a guess, but I'm a pretty fucking good guesser. I wonder if Bai Bi will pay good money to get you back after I'm finished with you."

Badmouth Lily put her hand around Lang's neck and choked her. Lang struggled, but without her chi she couldn't get the girl to stop straddling her. The Lily yanked both of Lang's braids, causing Lang to yelp in pain. "Wow. These are really fucking impractical, you know that? Anyone could grab these in a fight. Hehehe..." the sadistic Lily wrapped Lang's braids around her neck and choked her until she was out cold. Laughing as Lang struggled. "That's what you get, bitch"

Once Lang was out cold the Lily commander felt Lang's hair. "Wow. You could made some damn rope with this. In fact..."

The Lily got a devious grin. She went to get a pair of scissors and cut off Lang's braids. She then used them to tie Lang up.

"Ahaha..." The Lily laughed, "See you when you wake up, slut. We are going to have much more fun together while I negotiate with Bai Bi."

She picked up Lang and walked away...

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Another group of zako, huh?

Quite zako scenes in here. Fight and fall.
Yes, I'm not sure how well it turned out, but the one thing I knew I wanted to put in a story was Lang's long braids being used against her. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.