1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pestilenceSFM's Animations + Pics + Stories

Discussion in 'Guro' started by pestilenceSFM, Jun 14, 2015.

1. pestilenceSFM

pestilenceSFM Potential Patron

Hey folks, just a preview of one of my big upcoming animations.

In it, the girl gets grabbed, and as she struggles too much for the monster, it produces a large venomous stinger, which it will then drive through her chest. Once she loses consciousness, it will relax its grip, and then slowly swallow her.

[​IMG]

Here's quick little story I came up with when I posted the preview on my Tumblr page:

"The beast's struggling prey proved far easier to swallow once she was subdued by its powerful sting. Her thrashing intensified at first; the pain of the venom was excruciating as it spread through her blood vessels, making her feel as if her veins were filled with fire. Before long however, her squirming began to slow, and then stopped altogether as the potent venom finally flooded her heart, stopping its beating.

As she perceived herself losing consciousness, the last thing she felt was the writhing, slimy and fleshy interior of its mouth enveloping her, her body being sucked slowly inside."

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2015
  2. pestilenceSFM

Claire Redfield Raped and Killed by Dogs (Animation + pics + story)

Hey again folks, thought you guys might like this little collab' I did with a friend who has a real flair for writing smut. He wrote the story and I did the pics / animations. Warning; this is an enormous post. Since I've pasted it wholesale, any grammatical, spelling or syntax typos are attributed to English being his second language (I know right? Even then he writes fantastic boner fuel).

Without further ado, Part 1:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2:
    ANIMATION HERE (WEBM) - Right click and enable loop.

3. pestilenceSFM

Hey folks, another pair of animations today, both of the same set.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

High Quality WEBM Links Here:
    Defeated
    Disposed Of

4. pestilenceSFM

5. dinomoneyman

dinomoneyman Avid Affiliate

Its been a long time since we had vore posted. thanks. Who is this character?

6. Arionell

Arionell Potential Patron

Kate Marsh from Life is Strange.

7. pestilenceSFM

No worries! I had a lot of fun animating and sounding this one. Working with tentacles is more complex than I expected though.

8. carl_fennin

carl_fennin Avid Affiliate

Thoughts on the Animation

This animation is pretty nice. The part where the tentacle plunges deeper into her throat after Kate chokes out (at the 0:17 mark) is probably my favorite highlight of it. Something about that sound effect that makes that part seem a bit visceral. I want to say that I see some cum inflating going on as it looks like her body is growing a bit in size, but maybe that is my eyes playing tricks on me. Either way, great animation. Keep up the good work, sir!

9. Boundy22

Boundy22 Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Very nice animation so thanks for your efforts in creating this video , although i am not a fan of guro/death but thanks for the vore part :) and I hope you make more , how about making another video with both kate and chloe as they teased a lesbian moment in the latest episode so they make great couple :) but i hope it doesn't have guro/death , you may use tentacles to wrap both of them then swallow them whole

And one last thing , can you reupload the video at another file hosting site because it gave me security error ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
  10. Snowballs

Snowballs Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

I'm not really into Kate Marsh, I feel so bad for the poor girl =P. However, this was an excellent video. I love how the animation and the sounds mesh well together. Definitely a very hot scene! I look forward to whatever you do next.

11. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Hi pestilenceSFM, I hope you don't mind if I just merged the two threads together. I understand that it's both guro and vore, but I just prefer to keep everything neat and tidy and in one place if possible. You keep doing your thing.

12. pestilenceSFM

No worries; just house keeping and digital hygiene I guess. Sorry if my split posting was creating clutter.

13. pestilenceSFM

Zelda Ryona - tied up and repeatedly stomach punched
    [video]https://d.maxfile.ro/zlpullcssp.mp4[/video]

14. pestilenceSFM

15. SquigglySwag

SquigglySwag Vivacious Visitor

I've been away from this site too long. Luckily I randomly stumbled across that gunshot video a few day(s?) ago posted on xvideos. Amazing stuff, thanks so much for making and sharing it.

In the past year I've come to enjoy fantasy necro content more than just about anything else, and so this suits my tastes perfectly. Thank you.

16. pestilenceSFM

Glad you enjoyed it! There isn't too much of an audience for my stuff here, so I've been considering posting to Gurochan instead.

17. Snowballs

Snowballs Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Gurochan probably is a better place. We still appreciate your work =), there's many lurkers and not enough love going around.

18. carl_fennin

carl_fennin Avid Affiliate

Thoughts on the Max Animation

This was a pretty enjoyable animation to me. The way Max's small breasts bounced to the rhythm was pretty nice. The way her arms kind of ragdolled a bit was good. I am not one for spankings on any medium, but I thought the anal romping to be pretty great. The sex sounds were good enough to me. When the teacher (I think, looks like him from the game) pumps the cum in her body, the way Max's body ragdolls from that is nice. And the end with the creampie leaking out was OK with me, though, I probably would have preferred if there was no flatulence. Then again, she's dead and that's... kind of expected to happen, right? If it was possible to show on the model that her asshole had been ravaged as it had been with it being a bit wider than shown in the animation, then it would've been even better to me. Then again, that's more of my favoritism speaking out and is not to greatly impact the thoughts on the animation. And I understand it's probably not possible to do that given what you have.

I really did like this animation, though. Very entertaining. Thank you for making it and sharing it with us. I really appreciate it. Please keep up the good work and I do look forward to your next project.

19. sillylittlestephy

sillylittlestephy Potential Patron

Your animations are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us :)