Persona 5: Makoto Niijima Hair + Clothing - Hair Request filled (1 Viewer)

QueenRider

Content Creator
Anyone here willing to make a hair/clothing mod for Makoto? I've provided some reference shots. There is a hair mod created by casketa, but I was looking for a dynamic version more similar in regards to the anime.

Shots here: Makoto

Appreciate anyone who takes their time to look through this thread!

EDIT: Hair mod is at Makoto Niijima Static Hair

Last edited by a moderator:

QueenRider

Content Creator
I guess nobody is up to make a dynamic version which is absolutely understandable. At this point I'll be absolutely fine with a static hair if anyone is up for it :)

QueenRider

Content Creator
casketa's version is pretty good, but personally the art style that was used for their version seems a bit jarring in comparison to everything else when used in-game which is why I was requesting one with references directly from the anime. Apologies for not clarifying.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
QueenRider QueenRider : your link (static hair mod) seems to be broken.
Also, if you think that your request has been fullfilled, use the Report link on your first post and ask it to be moved to the Filled Requests section.
Link is working. The mod was in the moderation queue. Future uploads by QueenRider will bypass the moderation queue.
FYI: Items may sit in the moderation queue for up to 24 hours, as I am not logged on 24x7
I moved the thread to "Filled Requests"
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.