1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Zako Fight 1.25 Problem

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Afhc1988, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

Hi, somebody have the full game (from Bomb) Zako Fight? Because I have problems with it:

1. Trying to execute ZakoFight.exe, but when I select a character, the game freezes on the Loading Screen.
    2. If I execute the application PirateTripper.exe, required to supposedly get past that screen, the game returns this error window:
    zakoerror01.jpg
    Already updated Java, and yes, I know that someone might not like the game for controls...but I want it to work! Please, can you help me?
    These are the files that come with the game, for reference (except Zakoerror.jpg):
    zakoerror00.jpg
    Thanks in advance.

2. ???

??? Potential Patron

That game isn't from bomb you know...he's just hosting it. Why don't you contact the creator and ask him what the problem is? -_-

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2013
  3. Nekodorama

Nekodorama Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

Try opening it with PirateTripper.exe. Also what unicode are you running your computer on?

4. Afhc1988

Afhc1988 Vivacious Visitor

Hi, opening with PirateTripper.exe did not work: the program starts, but when I select a character, it becomes stuck on the Loading screen, and being in Normal or Japanese locale doesn't work either, still crashes at the Loading Screen. Someone got this game to work? Thanks.