[PC] Zako Fight 1.25 Problem (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Hi, somebody have the full game (from Bomb) Zako Fight? Because I have problems with it:

1. Trying to execute ZakoFight.exe, but when I select a character, the game freezes on the Loading Screen.
2. If I execute the application PirateTripper.exe, required to supposedly get past that screen, the game returns this error window:
zakoerror01.jpg
Already updated Java, and yes, I know that someone might not like the game for controls...but I want it to work! Please, can you help me?
These are the files that come with the game, for reference (except Zakoerror.jpg):
zakoerror00.jpg
Thanks in advance.

???

Potential Patron
That game isn't from bomb you know...he's just hosting it. Why don't you contact the creator and ask him what the problem is? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Hi, opening with PirateTripper.exe did not work: the program starts, but when I select a character, it becomes stuck on the Loading screen, and being in Normal or Japanese locale doesn't work either, still crashes at the Loading Screen. Someone got this game to work? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.