[PC] Rim no Shoujo Rudia - Seinaru chikara wo motsu mono (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
I found (at last!) a RPG Maker game that looks promising to me:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ136400.html

It's a RPG Maker game with 3D animations for all actions and decent CG, and judging for the info, it's going to have a "field masturbation" system that affects gameplay in some way (I think), and includes more CG and/or animations for each one of the monsters.

UPDATE: This game was finally launched on August 5, This game supports gamepad, but you can also use keyboard, unlike some other games that force you to use a gamepad (like the Wonder Momo parody that I have heard of).

Controls (Keyboard):
  • Z - Action / Confirm.
  • X - Menu / Cancel.
  • A - Show / Hide Dialog Box.
  • S - Message Log.
  • D - Hold to skip dialogue.
  • Q - Map (where it's applicable).
  • W - Masturbate (after passing the first boss).
  • Left Shift - Dash.
  • F1 - View Options / Change Controls for Gamepad / Keyboard.
  • F12 - Reset.

Screenshots:

sshot01.jpg sshot02.jpg sshot03.jpg sshot04.jpg sshot05.jpg sshot06.jpg sshot07.jpg sshot08.jpg

I see that there are some problems with some users running the trial (in my case, the game is playable, but some animations seem to be cropped until they are finished), so these are my specs and the minimum:

*Processor: Intel T2080 (1.73 GHz); Minimum: Pentium 4 (2.0 GHz) (but still runs here!).
*Memory: 2 GB, Minimum: 512 MB.
*Video Card: Intel GMA 950, Minimum: Any Video Card that supports 1024x768.
*HDD: 1 GB (!).
*Using AppLocale for correct font viewing.
*RPGMaker RTP NOT installed of ANY KIND.

There's some discussion of this game at ulmf, but there wasn't a link yet last time I saw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
You must use Applocale to run it (because the game directory contains Japanese Characters). I don't have any problems running the game here (on my Vista (yes, I don't have anything better)).

Maybe you should extract the original Zip file using Applocale too (i.e. Executing your favorite extraction program like 7-Zip, Winzip or equivalent on Applocale).

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
You must run Applocale in compatibility mode (maybe it's marked as "Previous Windows Version"), or something like that. In Properties of the Installer, select the tab "Compatibility".

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well, then I don't know how to resolve it, I have tried other solutions and there's nothing I can do because I don't have another Windows...sorry.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
It seems as though there is simply no way to run these sorts of programs on Windows 8. I'm having trouble with a similar program-and attacking it with multiple programs that would've normally worked on my old lappy are simply shrugged off now. It's using Shteelgardt against everything.

I'm actually quite impressed.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Finally! Got this game and I'm playing it (blind, obviously), so...it seems that every CG and Animation can be unlocked by different means, I will tell you how to unlock them as I progress through the game.

UPDATE 1: I'm updating this post with my findings on this game, and I will give it a ryona rating of 3.5/5 at first glance, first, I want to explain the game screens, then, I will explain the mechanics of the FO System (Field Masturbation system) when I know how to use it.

RudiaGameplay01.jpg

1. Information about the currently selected menu.
2. Level.
3. HP (Health).
4. SP (Skill).
5. TP (Limit).
6. Location.

Menu Commands:
7. Item.
8. Skill Abilities.
9. Equipment.
10. Status.
11. Notes (includes a Quest List, an Item List, and a Bestiary).
12. Counter of Times with Masturbation and H-Scenes (unlocks different scenes depending on how many times are used).
13. Gallery of Unlocked CG's and Animations.
14. Trophies (going on Steam anyway?).
15. File (Save and Load).
16. Exit (To Title, To the Desktop, or Cancel).

Sorry, I can't provide a direct link because I don't want to be blamed for piracy (and because the game size is 1 GB!). If you don't want me to keep talking about this game, I will understand it.

Trigon

Casual Client
UPDATE 1: I'm updating this post with my findings on this game, and I will give it a ryona rating of 3.5/5 at first glance, first, I want to explain the game screens, then, I will explain the mechanics of the FO System (Field Masturbation system) when I know how to use it.

The field masturbation system is actually pretty easy. I'm placing these in spoiler tags in case anyone wants to try to figure it out for themselves first.

You gain the ability to use it after the first dungeon (after defeating the armored skeletion boss) and opening the big silver chest. There's a semi-long story sequence where we find out that Rudia (your character) apparently misread (or mistranslated) her research and instead of finding 聖なる力 (holy power), she found 性なる力 (sexual power). Both are pronounced "seinaru chikara".
The game then explains that you use it in the field by pressing (and holding) button '8' on your gamepad or 'W' on your keyboard. (Remember, you can also change the default buttons by pressing F1 and selecting the Gamepad or Keyboard tab.)

The field masturbation allows you to regain SP in the field, so it's a very powerful and useful ability. You slowly regain SP as long as you hold down the button. However, if you overdo it, Rudia will orgasm and you SP will drop down to zero. (I think once you completely refill your SP, you will orgasm.)
Also, be careful. If you masturbate when there are enemies nearby, they will very quickly move in on your position and attack you (they will have a heart over their head). If they attack you while you are masturbating, you start the battle stunned for a few turns.

Note that in addition to the Field Masturbation ability (which you get automatically as described above), there is also at least one in-battle masturbation Skill. Like most of the in-battle Skills, you get it randomly when selecting the "Attack" command. (Light bulb appears over her head and she learns a new Skill).
Note2: my translations above might be a little bit off. I didn't sit down to carefully translate the text; I just kind of tried to read it on the fly. The game is relatively easy to understand most of the time.

Darksaber006

Potential Patron
Just finished the game. Managed to find all the monsters but not all the bosses - missing one boss and I explored everywhere...
Last boss is not too hard (easier than the raptor which killed me like 20 times till I got him).
Does anyone knows if the goblin rape animation changes after sometime or if there's any other monster that can do the same thing somehow. After 30 times the animation remained the same, only some text appeared after but don't know Japanese so...

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Well...I'm still on Lv. 20 with the second boss (and my Rudia is still a virgin), and I finally found (with help from the guys from ulmf) what it's the 9999G quest for: It's about a rare flower on the desert zone, and I haven't confirmed yet but...maybe if you use that flower, any sexual intercourse is negated!

Anyway, this rare flower its located in the desert, to the right of the oasis (the oasis itself its located far to the south of the tent, on the northeast corner of the desert), look for a white sparkle on the sand.

If someone can tell me how to unlock the "Lost Virginity Image 2" (the first is with the Blue Goblin, the third one is with the thief boss, and the fourth one is only possible during a virgin run with Richter (the lesbian redhead)), it would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.