[Patreon/Free][Unity] News desk v0.21 (November/06/2020)

pyorgara

Content Creator

News desk:
You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.

The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.

Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.

Screenshots NEW!:
patreon 0.020.png

The deets (News desk V0.23):
- Shows how many charges an ally has left in battle.
- Made Anthony and Bubble’s prices easier to understand. (lots of people were confused by the language)
- Tweaked some cards power levels.
- Made updates go from basic card, to cheaper, to more expensive and powerful.
- Made the special events wait at least 5 rounds before appearing again.
- When asked to upgrade allies, shows the current skill and the one they could get.
- Can click off her cards. (Was surprised I didn’t have that working yet)
- Schmooze was a bit too powerful. Made a few variants to lower its power level a little.
- Changed Bubble’s skill to draw cards.
- Put a check on the done button in battle. (I had more than one complaints that people were hitting it by mistake)
- Show all card upgrades when you are buying them.
- Fixed some bugs new and old.
- New CG (Tiffany shared - lick the girls)
- New CG (Emily - anal vibrator)
- New CG (Cassandra/Tiffany - bound and gagged)
- New CG (Tiffany solo - peeing)
- New CG (Tiffany solo - extreme anal)
- New CG (Tiffany shared - Give up position)

The deets (News desk V0.22):
- New CG (Emily - streak 1)
- New CG (Emily - fuck on campus)
- New CG (Cassandra - high heels 2)
- New CG (Tiffany solo - fisting)
- New CG (Tiffany shared - suck the guys)

The deets (News desk V0.21):
- New CG (Cassandra - Pop open an extra button 3).
- New CG (Cassandra - Camgirl).
- New CG (Cassandra - Candy).
- New CG (Cassandra - Anal).

News desk 0.23: Available to 5$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
News desk 0.22 and Outskirts 0.02: Available to 1$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
News desk 0.21: Available for free. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon

Last edited:

pyorgara

Content Creator
Thanks for the head's up! It's nice to do some teasing too, though. Hehe.

fleet

Staff member
When you make an update post announcing a new release PLEASE delete outdated update posts. Doing so makes it easier for our members to find the most recent information about your game. I've deleted two outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

pyorgara

Content Creator
...I have no excuses. I deleted them on all other forums I post on but somehow didn't do it here. I'll do better in the future.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

Build V0.23 is out which means that V0.21 is free for everyone.

(News desk V0.23):
- Shows how many charges an ally has left in battle.
- Made Anthony and Bubble’s prices easier to understand. (lots of people were confused by the language)
- Tweaked some cards power levels.
- Made updates go from basic card, to cheaper, to more expensive and powerful.
- Made the special events wait at least 5 rounds before appearing again.
- When asked to upgrade allies, shows the current skill and the one they could get.
- Can click off her cards. (Was surprised I didn’t have that working yet)
- Schmooze was a bit too powerful. Made a few variants to lower its power level a little.
- Changed Bubble’s skill to draw cards.
- Put a check on the done button in battle. (I had more than one complaints that people were hitting it by mistake)
- Show all card upgrades when you are buying them.
- Fixed some bugs new and old.
- New CG (Tiffany shared - lick the girls)
- New CG (Emily - anal vibrator)
- New CG (Cassandra/Tiffany - bound and gagged)
- New CG (Tiffany solo - peeing)
- New CG (Tiffany solo - extreme anal)
- New CG (Tiffany shared - Give up position)

The deets (News desk V0.21):
- New CG (Cassandra - Pop open an extra button 3).
- New CG (Cassandra - Camgirl).
- New CG (Cassandra - Candy).
- New CG (Cassandra - Anal).
- 1 new Emily scene. (Finishing that series.)
- All the endings. (Both winning and losing. About 20 pages worth. They change depending on if you won or lost and how "corrupted" each of the girls are.)

A hefty polishing for News desk is up for you guys. ^_^ I changed a few cards like money hoarding which had been way too powerful for a long time. I had left it so on purpose as the game wasn’t done before but now, it can become a more balanced card.

I also changed the way upgrading cards works. The basic version will be “meh” power level, the second one will be cheap (good for the early game), the last version will be very powerful but costly (good for the later game). Will give the players some things to think about and strategize.

I also made some changes to allies to make them more player friendly like showing how many charges they have left and making things more clear on how to hire them.

All in all, this was a very productive month even though I took a week off. Shows the power of rest. Never underestimate the need for recharging, guys!

Have a great week guys!

Top Bottom