[Patreon/Free][Unity] News desk [Complete] (1 Viewer)

pyorgara

Content Creator
SPLASHpage_ALL910c317c7e4d6ab1.png

News desk:
You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.

The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.

Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.

Screenshots NEW!:
patreon 0.020.png

Untitled9669f8bed521fcc7.png

Untitled2bd46f0fedb7e7318.png

19e399cd19d5f1b84.png

Untitled3bbf5e9164f1e1372.png

Untitled41acd009b49ac1425.png

1093e04a18a30e577.png

Untitled52ccd3ce42c1e2377.png

News desk [complete]: Available for free. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
cheat password: Available for 10$. - https://www.patreon.com/posts/news-desk-52213069

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When you make an update post announcing a new release PLEASE delete outdated update posts. Doing so makes it easier for our members to find the most recent information about your game. I've deleted two outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

pyorgara

Content Creator
...I have no excuses. I deleted them on all other forums I post on but somehow didn't do it here. I'll do better in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.