[Patreon/Free][Unity] News desk v0.09 (August/14/2019)

pyorgara

Content Creator

News desk:
You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.

The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.

Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.

Screenshots NEW!:

The deets (V0.11):
- Added 5 new Cassandra scenes.
- Added 13 new events for the town.
- Added a new card.
- Fixed a few bugs that had been reported.
- Made it so that the town events change as your glory climbs.

The deets (V0.10):
- Added new ally “Anthony” to the ghetto + his 3 scenes.
- Added new ally “Bubble” to the red light district + her 3 scenes.
- Added new ally “Chad” to the gym + his 1 scene.
- Added the CG for hand in bra (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for dating page (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for spank (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for racy photo 1 (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for bend over (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for topless (Cassandra).
- Added the new UI graphics.
- After a battle with Cassandra, you can now use the “work” you accumulated to add twice the amount to your energy or equal amount to your money or half the amount to your blackmail.
- Added a new card “Check your options” that lets you draw more cards.

The deets (V0.09):
- 3 new Tiffany (solo) scenes.
- 3 new Tiffany (shared) scenes.
- Added the CG for kneeling scene (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for gym stream (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for groping (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for masturbate (Cassandra).
- Fixed a few visual bugs.
- Re-added the “clicking on the text box to remove it” functionality.
- Replaced the default BG scribble that I used before with a new one. This new one is not going to be the default in the future but it’s better than what we had before.

Version 0.11: Available to 5$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
Version 0.10: Available to 1$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
Version 0.09: Available for free. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
When you make an update post announcing a new release PLEASE delete outdated update posts. Doing so makes it easier for our members to find the most recent information about your game. I've deleted two outdated posts.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

pyorgara

Content Creator
...I have no excuses. I deleted them on all other forums I post on but somehow didn't do it here. I'll do better in the future.

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

Build V0.11 is out which means that V0.09 is free for everyone.

The deets (V0.11):
- Added 5 new Cassandra scenes.
- Added 13 new events for the town.
- Added a new card.
- Made it so that the town events change as your glory climbs.

The deets (V0.09):
- 3 new Tiffany (solo) scenes.
- 3 new Tiffany (shared) scenes.
- Added the CG for kneeling scene (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for gym stream (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for groping (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for masturbate (Cassandra).
- Fixed a few visual bugs.
- Re-added the “clicking on the text box to remove it” functionality.
- Replaced the default BG scribble that I used before with a new one. This new one is not going to be the default in the future but it’s better than what we had before.

Version 9 comes with some new CGs and some more smut for Tiffany. She’s really starting to fall down the rabbit hole. ^_^

This update was also the one where I started to give the game a better visual style. The change finished in version 10 but at least the scribbled background were gone in this build.

With version 10 and 11, the game is really starting to take shape. I added the fact that unused work can now turn into other resources and divided the events into tiers so that as you advance through the game, they will change.

Have fun!

Top Bottom