[Patreon/Free][Unity] News desk v0.05 (April 12th)

pyorgara

Content Creator

News desk:
You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.

The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.

Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.

The deets (V0.07):
- 5 new Cassandra scenes.
- 1 new Tiffany shared scene.
- 4 new Emily scenes. (This crazy girl was pretty fun to write)

The deets (V0.06):
- Designed 10 new cards.
- Added 10 new events in the town.
- 2 new game mechanics. “Whore” and “Sexual”.
- Added the “Whore” keyword to Karen++.
- Fixed the double Karen bug. (You’d have to restart the game to not have her twice… Or you can keep her and have twins as secretaries. ^_^)
- Added the functionality to tap allies to be able to get rid of Her appearance card.
- Made the common events appear at a rate of 30% rather than 50% in town. So you’ll get the targeted location events more often.
- updated the “how to play” page.

The deets (V0.05):
- Fixed 2 past bugs.
- Added 6 new Cassandra blackmail scenes.
- Added 4 new Tiffany shared scenes.
- Added in the Cassandra card degradation as you use her. (Will need to restart to get those engaged, sadly)
- Now that you have more tools to win, I added a surprise for you when you start to win too much glory.
- Added a cap to maximum energy. Also, it you skip the gym too often, your energy will drop.
- Added the “how to play” button to the start screen.

Version 0.07: Available to 5$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
Version 0.06: Available to 1$ patrons. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon
Version 0.05: Available for free. - Pyorgara is creating Adult videogames | Patreon

Last edited:

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

Build V0.07 is out which means that V0.05 is free for everyone.

The deets (V0.07):
- 5 new Cassandra scenes.
- 1 new Tiffany shared scene.
- 4 new Emily scenes. (This crazy girl was pretty fun to write)

The deets (V0.05):
- Fixed 2 past bugs.
- Added 6 new Cassandra blackmail scenes.
- Added 4 new Tiffany shared scenes.
- Added in the Cassandra card degradation as you use her. (Will need to restart to get those engaged, sadly)
- Now that you have more tools to win, I added a surprise for you when you start to win too much glory.
- Added a cap to maximum energy. Also, it you skip the gym too often, your energy will drop.
- Added the “how to play” button to the start screen.

This last version was very sexy scene focused as I came to an epiphany this month. I took some time to play my game (something that needs to be done but is actually hard to find the time to do.) and found a few points to either fix up or change. The bigger point, though was that next month, I’ll retouch the main game mechanics. Right now, it feels more like some kind of race rather than a battle. I have a few plans to make it feel better and to jazz it up a little.

As for the art, MUPLUR is currently working on the characters. He’s now on board and will provide us with awesome CGs.

Pale Horse has been working like a champ! I have a bunch of art for the player cards and will add it all in the next build. He will now start work on Cassandra’s cards.

Top Bottom