[PC] [Patreon/Free][Unity] Breaking the princess v0.33 (March/16/2024) (2 Viewers)

pyorgara

Content Creator
patreon-0.026787a75500e8dbdc6.png

Breaking the princess:

You play as Hugar a warrior in a backwater mining town. Life was always dangerous that far from civilization but it was rewarding. That all changed when Harmony, a daughter of the emperor, rolled into town and wrecked everything. Now, the town is on the verge of collapse and the only one who can stand up to her is you. You'll have to teach the princess and her retinue some manners... And some humility.

The main gameplay will be tower defence and resource management. You’ll have to rebuild the town’s defences so that you’ll be able to stand up to more and more powerful monsters.

Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution, beastiality.

Screenshots:
exemple1f05049c6ec2fe775.png

BtP-V0.074b924bf9b45c5ee6.png

exemple3efe9b312ed729917.png

exemple45e0ca6762616fc51.png

exemple59ae909506f8f413e.png

BtP-V0.07-update3bd3e0fff1138a1a.png

exemple654a0427c4b328c4b.png

If you’ve been waiting for a good version to try the game or have tried it in the past but the game was too green, V0.33 is a great one to start on. The gameplay is pretty much rock solid on this one so give it a try!

Here’s what’s new since you’ve last seen breaking the princess:
You can play Breaking the princess V0.31 for free here: Pyorgara | Patreon

- Added more info in the “end of round” panel to give you the details of where all the numbers come from. Divided by buildings.
- Added 6 new Harmony scenes (3 new building scenes and 3 new punishment scenes) to: Dorm, Barracks, Vault, Factory and Guardhouse for a total of 30 new scenes.
- Added the new Harmony bonuses for those same buildings.
- New BG (Dorm)
- New BG (Barracks)

BtP-V0.31f0025fe1e769f6e4.png

Or, for only 1$, you can get all that is previously mentioned, plus:
You can get Breaking the princess V0.32 here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/1-build-links-100171076

- Finished the coding for all Harmony building bonuses and minuses.
- Finished all "in town" and "punishment" Harmony scenes for Dorm, Vault, Barracks, Guard house, Factory, Tavern and Brothel. (54 scenes!)
- Added the BGs for Vault, Guard house, Factory, Tavern and Brothel.

BtP-V0.325709e79020093c9a.png

Or, for only 5$, you can get all that is previously mentioned, plus:
You can get Breaking the princess V0.33 here: 5$ Build links | Pyorgara

- Added the Harmony town and punishment scenes for Beast pen, Workshop, Fighting pit and Church. (A total of 48 scenes)
- Added next Felicity scenes.
- Added beast pen BG.

BtP-V0.33c66b1451681e33c5.png

Or, for only 10$, you can get all that is previously mentioned, plus you can get the cheat codes for not only this game but for my four other free games.

Breaking the princess V0.31: Available for free. - Pyorgara | Patreon
Breaking the princess V0.32: Available to 1$ patrons. - 1$ Build links | Pyorgara
Breaking the princess V0.33: Available to 5$ patrons. - 5$ Build links | Pyorgara
Breaking the princess cheat: Available to 10$ patrons. - Cheating password | Pyorgara

Last edited:

pyorgara

Content Creator
Hey everyone!

I am finally done with all the Harmony in town and punishments! Beast pen, Fighting pit, Workshop and Church have all been finished. I am also starting the last part of the story between Felicity and Harmony. The heat is turning up!

The new Felicity content will show up when Harmony has been through at least 4 scenes in town. Then just send Hugar to Aquarine for some fun. ^_^

My lovely wife only has two BGs to finish and then it will be back to making CGs. The clash between Felicity and Harmony will be well illustrated!

This next month, I will work on the main story and add Julianna’s training. Our favorite knight hasn’t seen any action for a while so I’d like to add in her last stuff too. All storylines will converge on the ending! Can’t wait to see it all done.

Have a great week, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.