Pani Poni Dash! girls (1 Viewer)

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
Edit: This request is all done now! Thanks to RajasGrime who did the hairs and codes (and a great job at that). Characters done:
Rebecca Miyamoto
Himeko Katagiri
Akane Serizawa
Rei Tachibana
Otome Akiyama
Sayaka Suzuki
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mission complete"! Aced it!
:)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Right, I did believe I had some unfinished business. Some notes about the references, they are either very small or not profile shots. Do you have anything else?

Also, please provide the names of the characters you wish. It's been a long time since I watched this and I mostly remember the characters by their "memes". Maho, Forehead, Of The Year and the like.

fuzzydude64

Potential Patron
RajasGrime said:
Right, I did believe I had some unfinished business. Some notes about the references, they are either very small or not profile shots. Do you have anything else?

Also, please provide the names of the characters you wish. It's been a long time since I watched this and I mostly remember the characters by their "memes". Maho, Forehead, Of The Year and the like.
Well, I did include their names in the request post (second sentence), not sure how you missed that. Though since you asked I guess I'll restate their names and some other stuff:
1) Rebecca Miyamoto (the young teacher; blonde, rather childish).
2) Himeko Katagiri (Blue hair, bubbly and somewhat obnoxious personality, has a cowlick and most notable feature is the constant uttering of her word "Maho!").
3) Akane Sarizawa (blue hair, part of her hair forms what look like cat ears on each side, member of the drama/theater club in the anime).
4) Rei Tachibana (Green hair, sometimes referred to as the "bully", tall, what you might call "sassy".
As for more reference, this post does have a .Rar file with all the ref shots saved in it plus a few others. I can't seem to find any others ref shots though, they seem to be somewhat scarce.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Here goes, I suppose.

Himeko Katagiri

Attachments

• sdthair_himeko.png
    sdthair_himeko.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 168
  • sdthair_akane.png
    sdthair_akane.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 169

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
6 points for the previews
6 points for the skin codes
3 points for the first import
4 points for the second
5 points for the third
6 points for the fourth
7 points for the fifth
8 points for the sixth
5 points bonus for doing it all by himself.

50 points to MagiGrime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.