Overwatch Imports - Mercy Hairs (1 Viewer)

Sombra

Content Creator
Pretty straight forward
Just some Overwatch Imports I decided to make
Might make some costumes but they might have to be Loader imports

Mercy

screenshot.png
Hair

Attachments

Mercy - Default.swf
8.9 KB · Views: 5,117

Mercy - Devil.swf
11.3 KB · Views: 2,480

Mercy - Imp.swf
11.5 KB · Views: 2,054

Mercy - Witch.swf
9.2 KB · Views: 3,399

Sombra

Content Creator
these are perfect. any chance we might see combat medic zeigler or winged victory hairs?

Victory is actually currently in the works and I plan on making Combat Medic as well as Valkyrie. I was originally going to upload all of them together but since the Halloween event just dropped and I had already done these, I decided why not.
Speaking of witch (pun) I might postpone those imports in order to work on some of the more spookier skins.

tsukikage

Potential Patron
Victory is actually currently in the works and I plan on making Combat Medic as well as Valkyrie. I was originally going to upload all of them together but since the Halloween event just dropped and I had already done these, I decided why not.
Speaking of witch (pun) I might postpone those imports in order to work on some of the more spookier skins.
cant wait for the remaining mercy skins! keep em cumming (pun) :wink:

Whatever6969

Vivacious Visitor
Any chance you can make the imp skin without horns? Or would that be too much of a pain? Ive no idea how it works lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.