Filled Outfit Request - Zone-Tan - ZONE Archive (1 Viewer)

Shocky

Avid Affiliate
EDIT: Request filled. See post #6.

Hello everyone,

I searched for this outfit all over the forum first, but only found Dr Cursed's outfits, but one of them is tattered and the other is pulled down, is there a normal one?

I'm talking about that purple sweater she's wearing, strapless, covers the arms but not the shoulders.. don't really know how to describe it beyond that, sorry :/

It's okay if it can only be a top btw

References:
, I think this one is perfect.
More:

rFguaoD.png

Please mod this, or provide me with a link if it's already been made.
Take ur time, have fun, stay safe, and thanks in advance, u guys are awesome!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The first ref is fine, the other ones not really useful.

The best is just to add Imgur adresses (that will be transformed into images byt the forum engine), not links, as it allows modders to see directly the images (I edited your post accordingly).

Now you've got to hope that a modder that can use Adobe Animate is interested by this request.

Shocky

Avid Affiliate
The first ref is fine, the other ones not really useful.

The best is just to add Imgur adresses (that will be transformed into images byt the forum engine), not links, as it allows modders to see directly the images (I edited your post accordingly).

Now you've got to hope that a modder that can use Adobe Animate is interested by this request.
Got it, thank you!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
By the way, it is not possible to reproduce this kind of boat neck, due to how layers work (unless using stutncock's Dynamic Hair Extender, but I'm not even sure it would work).

i.e. the arms and chest/back are separate, it is not possible to make a piece of cloth attached to both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.