Original, unofficial, and/or edited zako? (1 Viewer)

dx3

Avid Affiliate
I think if you post them on Imgur it would be best for me personally, but I can't speak for everyone else. Loading is kind of slow here for me.

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
hannahcomic1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Thought I'd post a sketch. A heroine scythes her way through an evil horde which includes female combatants.

I need to get some sort of digital pencil kit to help tidy up the line art.

Fight sketch.jpg Fight in colour.jpg Fight sketch B.jpg

Now with two colour attempts.

Last edited:

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Many years ago one of the first sites I came across which featured art of nameless female minions was from a Tenchu fan site. In fact the Tenchu series was the where my interest in the subject was born.

Unfortunately the site itself went down ages ago I believe and was only preserved in the below link. The saved forum has also been inactive for years.

Fan Art | Azuma Ninja Clan | Tenchu Checkpoint

The fan art section featured great art by an artist known as Drunkenbear. I can' t find any other location with their artwork so these small resolution examples might be the only versions still around sadly. No idea if the artist is active elsewhere.

View attachment 145778View attachment 145777View attachment 145781View attachment 145780View attachment 145779

Another artist known as Reiji is featured there. Ditto.

View attachment 145782
In light of this I have started my own humble interpretation of the great image showing Rikimaru dispatching two enemy kunoichi.

A rough coloured sketch to give an idea what I would have in mind.

homage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.