Organizing our own Female Combatants movie (1 Viewer)

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
The first big group custom project with Olaf from Amazon Warriors was a success, but getting a sequel going seems to have failed hard. What about making our own GIGA/Zen Pictures type Female Combatants movie? I know some of you have said how you wished another producer could make a FC movie like them, but with Western or Euro girls. Well, why can't we fund one ourselves, with a producer that can handle it. There's Olaf from Amazon Warriors, Sleeperkid from Sleeper Kids World and Velvets Fantasies, and Chris B from Chris' Corner. they have lots of experience with multi-girl movies, I think any of those 3 producers could handle a project like this.

We get 10-12 girls to dress in an outfit that would be similar to something the GIGA/Zen guys would use, get rid of the 'MEH!" sounds they make the girls make, and have better action scenes without the girls falling in unrealistic positions. I think we could do this if we got enough interest.

Minion

Master of this Domain
I would personaly love to be part if this, and would invest around $200-$300, depending on the content. I'd love to see some western girls in spandex/leotards/unitards in similar scenarios as in the Female Combatants movies (although, like many hear, would prefer it without the strange noises, brainwashing and "monkey rape". I want to see a female combatants movie where the girls are evil becasue they chose to be.

As you know, we've tried this before, but failed at generating enough interest, as well as suffered setback when it comes to creative differences.
The biggest problem from my end is the amount of people who want the girls to be killed. this is probably why deadskirts was more successful than this zako board. I have no interest in girls dying (or if they do, I dont want to see blood). i know many hear have a different opinion on the matter.

Olaf seams a little bit too expensive, and relies mostly on guns (the girls aren't as physically capable at doing more hand-to-hand fighting as others like skw.

These are just my 2 cents on the topic

quick question, who's Chris B?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It sounds interesting. However, while there may be group of people willing to spend some money to make a Female Combatants movie different from the existing, I'm afraid each one's vision will be different from the other's.

Remember, before the Deadskirts founded movie was done, we had a discussion about doing one at SKW and it became quite complicated when it came to details.

Personally, I like this FCS outfit the most:
28192.thumb

And, as always, using bigger girls too and giving them a bit of a personal background.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2012-09-04-02h06m37s83.png
    vlcsnap-2012-09-04-02h06m37s83.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 291

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I think a good way to go about it is listing things you want to get rid of from the GIGA movies. I would just keep the action going. Non-stop fights.

I am fine with that outfit, Karl, although I would get rid of the mask and change it to a balaclava.
I like this outfit as well, which is inexpensive online:
paladin-font-b-costume-b-font-Sexy-deep-V-font-b-Female-b-font-font-b.jpg

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
From what I can tell, there's about a dozen or so people across the forums that have shown interest. If we were to go ahead with this, how much could you all contribute?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
There's a fine thread named What's your perfect zako scenario? But for it, there are no limitations in fantasy.

I think we should do a little brainstorming about What's your perfect affordable zako scenario, to be filmed by a custom producer?
If you had a four-figure sum to spend, what would your movie look like?

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I have no account there.
What is it?

(I also have none for Nicheclips, so I can't see the Chris B stuff mentioned earlier in the thread.)

Minion

Master of this Domain
I've registered on FetNoir and tried to register on NichClips last week but failed to get a response (haven't received an account number to log in), so i have no idea about the quality/style of work this guy does.

Will give my opinion on the subject as soon as i can

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.