Opinions - Blade & Soul (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
This game has been around for nearly a decade, but it has some basic nude mods that might make it worthwhile.
1358480497_2.jpg

20130108061646.jpg

Character creation video: Blade and Soul Nude Mod Character Creation
Nude mod: Blade and Soul Nude Mod - Page 2

What do you guys think about this? You will need to translate it from Chinese or Taiwanese if you want it in English, and there seems to be an easy port to English from a Russian port from playbns.com as seen here:
if you want to try this game in English this would be a place I would check first.

JustGuy

Casual Client
It's pretty good. Is there any way to increase the chest size beyond the slider? Maybe CheatEngine? If so, does anyone know what values?

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
If you got this to work please drop us some tips on what you did, but I'm glad to hear you got it working at all :)

Did you follow that video? What version did you get and translate from?

Courius

Potential Patron
main problem playing BnS is the game is heavily rely on latency due most class depend on how fast you reacting, exceptioon prolly the cat controller class, since majority what you do is ordering your cat around (there's still timing specific command thought)

but yeah, i've agree that this game seriously interesting

Mookmook

Vivacious Visitor
It's pretty good. Is there any way to increase the chest size beyond the slider? Maybe CheatEngine? If so, does anyone know what values?

Well I know someone (attempted) to make it work using CheatEngine here, using the bootleg RU p-server as a test: Blade and Soul Cheat Engine Mods. | Undertow

Sadly, the user wasn't able to get desired results, because everytime the user changed the chest values and the entered a new zone, the changed chest values would always revert back for some reason. He also mentioned something about looking into modding the xml.dat file but hasn't responded since.

Last edited:

JustGuy

Casual Client
Well I know someone (attempted) to make it work using CheatEngine here, using the bootleg RU p-server as a test: Blade and Soul Cheat Engine Mods. | Undertow

Sadly, the user wasn't able to get desired results, because everytime the user changed the chest values and the entered a new zone, the changed chest values would always revert back for some reason. He also mentioned something about looking into modding the xml.dat file but hasn't responded since.
Thanks for the info. I read that thread too, was hoping there was something new but apparently not (yet).

What that guy pulled off is a start, though. Only problem is that CE is blocked on the western version of the game and the new launcher repairs all modified files. So I am assuming that we need a tool like the xTera Physics Adjuster or make a 'duplicate' copy of a costume with a manually expanded bust size via model editing.

I notice the game folder system is very similar to what Tera uses, so here's hope for a physics adjuster of works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.