1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Chest Turtleneck

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Luablood, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Luablood

Luablood Potential Patron

Apr 21, 2013
    Hi Does anyone else think it would be awesome to have some open chest turtle neck ?

Here's the link for reference (it's google image but in this case, it'S better than just a couple selected picture)
  2. Kyro

Kyro Casual Client

Jun 30, 2012
    Plain, patterns, dots, long/short sleeved, how much of bust expose, waist lengh/shorter/longer, colour etc etc.

"it's google image but in this case, it'S better than just a couple selected picture" Except there is a lot of different kinds of turtle necks, I would advise you to be more specific in your reference of it instead of just "a open chest turtle neck". You may as well of just said "Google it yourself art dudes, it not hard"... The point of being specifc is so that anyone fulfilling the request knows exactly what is being requested and the requestee doesn't possibly/have more likely chance of saying when they see the finished product "oh change that, that and that". So just be specific and avoid hassle that art dudes may not even want to touch.

(Edit: After having a closer look at the google images they seem to be all same straight lines going up and in other apsects similar, but you get the point, don't do that, find good references and post them. Don't expect the people doing a request to look through google images for good references, in which case you may not like aspects of it cause you did leave it up to them)
  3. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    • Please follow the rules. You are required to find and post actual reference images when creating a Request thread.
      • Dropping a google hyperlink is better than nothing, but it's still lazy.
      • The purpose of a Request thread is to say "I want this thing. I've searched thoroughly, and I'm sure that it doesn't exist. I want it so much that I'm going to do a bunch of preparatory work. I'm going to make the modder's job as easy as possible, so that the thing gets created as quickly as possible."
      • When you can't even be bothered to find images, modders are going to be annoyed with you. It takes many hours of work to make a good mod -- why should I do that for someone who can't be bothered to spend five minutes finding images?
    • This type of garment is also known as a "keyhole sweater."
      • There are two basic ways to model this garment: via two overlapping sections of cloth joined at the underarm seams (more realistic; more comfortable to wear) or as a single-piece garment with a hole cut out of it (which has cleaner lines, but fits poorly and is vulnerable to tearing).
      • You haven't specified which version you want. This is why we ask for references -- the answer would be obvious if you had included an image.
    • lson's thread indicates that he's already working on a keyhole sweater.
      • Therefore, we should probably let the thread go dormant for a while. If lson releases his sweater and it doesn't meet your requirements, then you can revive this thread (with reference images!) and explain what you want.