OneOfOne Official Art Thread | WIP Work Added [UPDATED 12/7/2023] (1 Viewer)

oneofone

Club Regular
DK19 Season 2 Quad Signature Featuring Doll Club vs Mr. Rhino Ranger

kg19-w1-quad-color-variant.jpg

Ryona Red Variant: (Patreon Only)
DK19 KILLER GRAPH QUAD SIGS ARE HERE!!! + BONUS | OneOfOne on Patreon

For More:
OneOfOne is creating 3D Fetish Art, Photostories, Trading Cards and More | Patreon
oneofone [pixiv] (Must join to see work)

oneofone

Club Regular

oneofone

Club Regular
Blondie vs Blue Fantasy Matchup Gold Strike Card:

Available for FREE DOWNLOAD for the next 30 minutes! Enjoy!

**CARD RETIRED 3PM PST - 07/21/19**

battle-summer-1-blondie-vs-blue-goldstrike-retired-07-21-19.jpg
(Retired Variant)

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Victims of too much content on my mind lol, I will get to them. I'll try to make at least one model this weekend! That will be one of my goals!

Awesome!! A perfect way to gush down my disappointment on G-STAR 2019 (thanks a lot Krafton and Netmarble, you two are total party poopers!!)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
What is GStar 19? Are there zakos I can make?

It's a Korean counterpart of E3 and Tokyo Game Show, where various Korean video game companies showcase their newly released and upcoming games. It used to be a good convention but it's now plagued with battle royale and MOBA crap and most of the games that are showcased are now either MMORPGs or battle royale games right now

The only thing KOG (the maker of Fighters Club) did on this year's G-Star is only teasing a new major update for Grand Chase and nothing much. Usually they're one of the main attentions but this year they waned down a little :(

Aaaaaand there are no zakos on the games that are currently revealed, but you can check them out here:

oneofone

Club Regular
zakod-blondie-no1-base-variant.jpg zakod-blondie-no1-black-variant.jpg zakod-blondie-no1-gold-strike-retired-variant.jpg zakod-blondie-no1-chase-variant-preview.jpg zakod-blondie-no1-sellcard.jpg

----------
Release Info:
ZAKO'd no.1

"Blondie is left forever breathless via sleeperhold."

SET NAME:
Doll Killer 2019 "ZAKO'D" Series 1
Premium Art set showcasing Zako/Dolls in knocked out, limp and lethal states of defeat.
Available in Full-Color Base, Black, Chase, Gold and Ryona Red Variants!

SET CHECKLIST:
BASE VARIANTS (Open Release)
1. Blondie
CHASE VARIANT (Patreon Only)
1. Blondie (Topless)
BLACK VARIANT (Open Release)
1. Blondie
GOLD STRIKE (30-60 Minute Open Timed-Release)
1. Blondie
RYONA RED (30 Minute Patreon Only Timed-Release)
1. Blondie

Enjoy!

To UNLOCK additional cards from this release, please VISIT and JOIN:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/31679322

oneofone

Club Regular
This Release is Titled:
" WITNESS CLARISSA KNOX'S MISSILE DROPKICK, MID-FLIGHT, in CLUTCH SHOTS S2 [1 PREVIEW PURPLE VARIANT + 1 HIDDEN GREEN VARIANT] "

The hero character, "Clarissa Knox" appearance is slightly inspired by Blayze from SOR. The Zako (Noreen, Gold Whip, Lady Noir, Kate) are inspired by Nora, also from SOR (Streets of Rage).

daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox black.jpg daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox gold strike v2 PREVIEW.jpg daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox red variant v1 preview.jpg daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox red variant v2 preview.jpg daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox purple and green variant sellcard.jpg daz20 clutch shots clarissa knox base ryona red gold strike variant sellcard.jpg

For The Purple and Green Variants and MORE:

My FREE STUFF on Pixiv:

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
This Release is Titled:
SHOWCASE | no. 1 | CLARISSA KNOX | w/ COMMENTARY FROM ZAKO MAN | [ 2 BASE + 2 GOLD STRIKE VARIANT(s)]

The hero character, "Clarissa Knox" appearance is slightly inspired by Blayze from SOR. The Zako Kim N. is inspired by the Zako from Spider-Man, Maximum Carnage.

daz20 showcase clarissa knox base variant.jpg daz20 showcase clarissa knox base topless preview variant.jpg daz20 showcase clarissa knox gold strike retired variant.jpg daz20 showcase clarissa knox gold strike topless preview variant.jpg

To DOWNLOAD the TOPLESS BASE VARIANT and MORE:
SHOWCASE | no. 1 | CLARISSA KNOX | w/ COMMENTARY FROM ZAKO MAN | [ 2 BASE + 2 GOLD STRIKE VARIANT(s)]

My FREE STUFF on Pixiv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.