OneOfOne Official Art Thread | WIP Work Added [UPDATED 12/7/2023] (1 Viewer)

oneofone

Club Regular
So, I've been working on this project for a while now. I never launch it because I always want it to be perfect. Well, I've realized if I keep that mindset, it's never going to come out!

Basically it's digital trading cards with the zako theme! You collect the cards, use the codes to unlock awards and photosets. Purple base are exclusive to Undertow!

Stay tuned to this thread for daily updates! I am also developing an app to house your collection!

Thanks for looking hope you start collecting!

01-12-18-doll-killer-series-1-wave-1.jpg

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
Doll Killer - Series 1, Wave 1 Purple - Card Release #1 - 01/12/18
"Blond Doll - Purple Base" + BONUS "Black Doll" Signed Artist Signature Card

dk0003.jpg dk0025.jpg

Serial Code Version Available for 7 days!
Download Now!

Last edited:

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Looks cool, is Fake Hostage from something in particular? I know the Growl Dolls and Delmos

Also where do you use these codes? I dont get it

Last edited:

oneofone

Club Regular
Looks cool, is Fake Hostage from something in particular? I know the Growl Dolls and Delmos

Yes! The game's name escapes me at the moment. But it was an arcade game first-person shooter from the early 90s. The last level you go into this room and it's a blond in a red dress. She claims to be a hostage, but he ends up being a terrorist in disguise and tries to kill you with upskirt kicks. You can stab or shoot her to death. Stay tuned to see both my portrayals!

If anyone knws the name of that game, please post it! Thanks!

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
Yes! The game's name escapes me at the moment. But it was an arcade game first-person shooter from the early 90s. The last level you go into this room and it's a blond in a red dress. She claims to be a hostage, but he ends up being a terrorist in disguise and tries to kill you with upskirt kicks. You can stab or shoot her to death. Stay tuned to see both my portrayals!

Ah I know the game you mean, I've forgotten its name as well.

Also where are the codes on these cards meant to be used?

oneofone

Club Regular
Also where do you use these codes? I dont get it

So once all 3 cards come out, I'll post a locked zip file, and those codes on the cards are the password to open the zip file, that has a reward card or photostory inside. Even both.

I know it's confusing, but I am willing to explain the concept over and over and hopefully people get the hang of it!

It's just a different wat for me to present my art. I love trading cards, and I know others do too. So why not "Zako-themed" trading cards!

For people who don't care to chase the cards and rather see the photostories, they'll be able to just join Patreon.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

It's The Super Spy by SNK Playmore, an arcade dungeon crawler:
102867-the-super-spy-neo-geo-screenshot-one-of-the-leaders.gif

If you can, feel free to add zakos from Fighters Club Online as well. They're in a separate thread here that I started some weeks ago: Fighters Club Zako and Female Bosses Appreciation Thread

oneofone

Club Regular
It's The Super Spy by SNK Playmore, an arcade dungeon crawler:
102867-the-super-spy-neo-geo-screenshot-one-of-the-leaders.gif

If you can, feel free to add zakos from Fighters Club Online as well. They're in a separate thread here that I started some weeks ago: Fighters Club Zako and Female Bosses Appreciation Thread

Thank you! I've had it's name on the tip of my tongue forever! Now I need ot make another version of her card with the arm sleaves!

I've already made a card for each and every Zako from Fighter's club. I follow the thread dedicated to it very much. It's just that they are more obscure than other zakos, so therefore I will release them in later waves!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I've already made a card for each and every Zako from Fighter's club. I follow the thread dedicated to it very much. It's just that they are more obscure than other zakos, so therefore I will release them in later waves!

Can't wait to see those zakos from Fighters Club!! I'll be looking forward to this awesome project!!

oneofone

Club Regular
Doll Killer - Series 1, Wave 1 Purple - Card Release #3 - 01/14/18
"Fake Hostage - Purple Base" + BONUS "Pink" Update(Sleeves Added, Name Corrected)- Purple Base

dk0029.jpg dk0030.jpg

This will be the only "Fake Hostage" Release and will be referred to as "Pink from now on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.