OneofOne Zako Fetish Themed Digital Trading Cards Thread***DOLL KILLER 19 S2: DOLL CLUB VS RANGER QUAD SIG*** UPDATED: 2/4/19

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Interesting even though I am not one for collectable card games I can enjoy the work put into this project, well done oneofone.

wj1905

Club Regular
You got a website somewhere where you upload your work? I know you have a Sexyamazons site and a Pixiv, but neither has been updated in a while.

oneofone

Vivacious Visitor
You got a website somewhere where you upload your work? I know you have a Sexyamazons site and a Pixiv, but neither has been updated in a while.
I am on Patreon and Pixiv! I will DM you the links!

nonniemouse

Vivacious Visitor
A lovely set!

Might not be everyone's thing, but it'd be hot to have a few pics where the girls are getting the upperhand too!

oneofone

Vivacious Visitor
A lovely set!

Might not be everyone's thing, but it'd be hot to have a few pics where the girls are getting the upperhand too!
That's definitely coming! Got a couple projects/cards where the ladies win! I got you! My pictures are made out of love for women! So of course they'll win as well!

oneofone

Vivacious Visitor
Based on the Cowgirl in "Sunset Riders," re-branded as the "Dynamite Kid" in my Universe!

Here is an UNDERTOW EXCLUSIVE! A Purple Variant! Read the sell sheet for more info!

*I will retire the PURPLE card at some point in the future.

dk-kg-s1-dynamite-kid-purple.jpg dynamite-kid-sell-sheet-05-05-18.jpg

oneofone

Vivacious Visitor
Damn we need more artwork of those blonde cowgirls, their hot.
HaHa, I am sitting on a bunch I made, I will post a few!

And THANK YOU for the compliment! It makes me smile when someone else thinks the girls I made are pretty! That's one of my goals! So thanks!

oneofone

Vivacious Visitor
For my Streets of Rage Electra fans!

I'll be dropping my Dolls/zakos inspired by them tomorrow for Thanksgiving!

electra thanksgiving sell card.jpg

Top Bottom