One Piece World Seeker (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 16864

Vivacious Visitor
This game probably has the best models from any one piece game. Hopefully it can be modded. Here’s some screenshots

KHOLBAZANA

Avid Affiliate
The game will get a hot spring mission with almost nude models but sadly it won't release in America. Your best chance is to get the Asian version or the EU version if it gets this mission. You can extract the models from it and add nipples and vaginas to them and make the Hot Spring mission exactly how it shoudl be.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
The game will get a hot spring mission with almost nude models but sadly it won't release in America. Your best chance is to get the Asian version or the EU version if it gets this mission. You can extract the models from it and add nipples and vaginas to them and make the Hot Spring mission exactly how it shoudl be.
The PC version isn't getting it period. They are screwing all PC users because Steam is a worldwide market, and since NA isn't allowed to have it, nobody gets it. It's complete bullshit and makes me glad I didn't pay a dime for this game.

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
The PC version isn't getting it period. They are screwing all PC users because Steam is a worldwide market, and since NA isn't allowed to have it, nobody gets it. It's complete bullshit and makes me glad I didn't pay a dime for this game.
neither did i. the gameplay is shit anyway, and they censor the ONLY redeeming factor of the game omegalulz

BabakGovad

Avid Affiliate
The game uses Criware's .cpk archive format. There are some tools (CriPakTools and CRI File System Tools) but I don't know if they'll work with this game files.
The PC version doesn't have the hot spring mission available but maybe the models used there are in the game files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.