Like Father, Like Son, a Diablo Tale (1 Viewer)

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Ok found a few hours to work on this today so here we go!

PT5: "The Fall"

"Whump, Whump, Whump" The sounds of many glowing balls of colored light strummed the air.

Our Hero shook his head slightly, he felt numb all over, and he could barely feel his legs. He became almost entranced by this dazzling light show of red, blues, and yellows streaking across the space...

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He could almost fall asleep to the rhythmic pattern of the Succubi attacks. Sleep, yes... he closed his eyes, it felt so tempting.

Wait... Attacks?

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

Our Hero forced himself to open his eyes again and looked around, he was completely surrounded by the scantily clad she-devils!

Scene1k.jpg

Scene1L.jpg

Scene1m.jpg

He jolted back into consciousness, he tried to move, he had to move, or they would drain his very life force from him! Now that this Queen, Red Vex or whatever had removed his (her's)? sword's protective properties he was in real danger!

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He struggled against the lethargy, could not feel anything from his body at all except the thump of his heart racing in his chest, at least that was working he thought wryly.

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He was finished he knew, what were they going to do to him?

Would they kill him?

Probably not right away since Red Vex wanted him brought to her. Torture first then, then death.

He would miss Keiko.

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He took one last look up and saw what he thought was the first Demon girl that he met, the one of the 2 who got away after he killed her companion, she had a gloating smirk on her face.

Scene1n.jpg

"Whump, Wh..."

For the first time, he felt angry. It's rage rose within him boiling his blood.

"If I'm going down... SO ARE YOU ARROGANT BITCH!" He roared and summoned all his remaining strength. Our Hero pivoted and heaved Deathraze throwing it towards the smirking succubus with all his might.

Scene1o.jpg

Scene1p.jpg

The smirk vanished off the succubus's face as she realized far too late what about what was in store for her.

Scene1q.jpg

The sword flew through the air almost in slow motion then cleanly plunged between her large supple breasts like a hot knife though warm butter. Once the hilt of the sword reached her breasts it stopped suddenly and bounced back jiggling slightly as it nestled itself between them.

Scene1r.jpg

The succubus looked down in horror at the object lodged between them and gave a pitiful scream and very useless tug on the hilt trying to free it before collapsing to the ground in a pool of her warm cinnamon scented blood.

Scene1s.jpg

Scene1t.jpg

Everything faded to black...

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Bonus:

Don't feel too bad for our hero it must also really be hard to be a Succubus too. I mean just look at how hard it must be to aim one of those blood stars!

Scene1-Poor Soulburner.jpg

This poor Soulburner has a tough job with the bad sightline and all the distractions!

Scene1-bonus.jpg

What a hard task, I hope she gets a good reward soon!

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice! Though you should add some different death animations too, for variety's sake.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ok found a few hours to work on this today so here we go!

PT5: "The Fall"

"Whump, Whump, Whump" The sounds of many glowing balls of colored light strummed the air.

Our Hero shook his head slightly, he felt numb all over, and he could barely feel his legs. He became almost entranced by this dazzling light show of red, blues, and yellows streaking across the space...

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He could almost fall asleep to the rhythmic pattern of the Succubi attacks. Sleep, yes... he closed his eyes, it felt so tempting.

Wait... Attacks?

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

Our Hero forced himself to open his eyes again and looked around, he was completely surrounded by the scantily clad she-devils!

View attachment 67535

View attachment 67536

View attachment 67537

He jolted back into consciousness, he tried to move, he had to move, or they would drain his very life force from him! Now that this Queen, Red Vex or whatever had removed his (her's)? sword's protective properties he was in real danger!

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He struggled against the lethargy, could not feel anything from his body at all except the thump of his heart racing in his chest, at least that was working he thought wryly.

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He was finished he knew, what were they going to do to him?

Would they kill him?

Probably not right away since Red Vex wanted him brought to her. Torture first then, then death.

He would miss Keiko.

"Whump, Whump, Whump"

He took one last look up and saw what he thought was the first Demon girl that he met, the one of the 2 who got away after he killed her companion, she had a gloating smirk on her face.

View attachment 67538

"Whump, Wh..."

For the first time, he felt angry. It's rage rose within him boiling his blood.

"If I'm going down... SO ARE YOU ARROGANT BITCH!" He roared and summoned all his remaining strength. Our Hero pivoted and heaved Deathraze throwing it towards the smirking succubus with all his might.

View attachment 67539

View attachment 67540

The smirk vanished off the succubus's face as she realized far too late what about what was in store for her.

View attachment 67541

The sword flew through the air almost in slow motion then cleanly plunged between her large supple breasts like a hot knife though warm butter. Once the hilt of the sword reached her breasts it stopped suddenly and bounced back jiggling slightly as it nestled itself between them.

View attachment 67542

The succubus looked down in horror at the object lodged between them and gave a pitiful scream and very useless tug on the hilt trying to free it before collapsing to the ground in a pool of her warm cinnamon scented blood.

View attachment 67543

View attachment 67544

Everything faded to black...

Nice, love the artwork, thank you for creating this, got the feeling that when the *hero* wakes up he's going to be in some pretty deep shit.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Part 6: "A Rude Awakening"

"I've never slept with someone with your massive stamina, amongst other things..." Red Vex looked towards him coyly and slid closer to him on the large circular bed in the middle of the darkened room. "I think I am ready for more of your luscious white life force... Hero..." She tittered slightly at that. He chuckled to himself as well... a hero indeed, HAH.

"Turn over sexy I'm taking you from behind!" he exclaimed and she obliged him willingly her perfectly shaped rear trembling slightly in anticipation.

He penetrated her hard and all at once, she gasped slightly at how sudden it was. He settled into a rhythmic motion driving into her squelchy wet opening with a satisfying slap when his front connected with her supple cheeks.

Slap, slap, slap,

Bang, Bang, Bang... Hmm that sounded odd...

BANG, BANG, BANG

"LUC!!! GET UP!!!"

Scene2A.jpg

Luc groggily opened his eyes, who was making that banging noise, damn them for waking him up!

Then he saw her... His expression turned to shock and his mouth dropped.

Scene2B.jpg

Standing before him was a beautiful blonde woman who looked to still be in her 30's, and was also his ex-wife, Star.

Scene2c.jpg

Quickly, however, he composed himself and said, "Oh hello Dear, how nice to see you again!"

"DON'T DEAR ME YOU RAT BASTARD! What have you done with OUR SON?!!" Star yelled.

Scene2d.jpg

Luc sat up and exclaimed, "Oh its so nice to see you Star, how I missed your screeching harpy hag voice!"

Scene2e.jpg

"That's not the only thing you will be missing if you don't tell me what you did with our child you lecherous old fool!" She looked pointedly at his nether regions.

"OK OK" He sighed, "I don't know where he is."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!" She shrieked. "I find that hard to believe since you appeared just a day after his disappeared and just when I had sent him over to clear out your stupid trophy attic so we could sell this dump!"

She wagged her finger at him. "He better be safe and sound wherever he is you evil old man!"

Luc looked down, "Honest Star, I don't know where he is and I have plans for our Son as well, I want him safe and sound just as much as you!" He looked back up "But I have and idea where he might be... but your not going to like it..."

"WHERE?" She shouted, and then stopped suddenly. "No" she whispered.

Luc sighed and nodded.

"No, no, no... LUC YOU DAMNED IDIOT!!! You damned fool, keeping all those trophies, I knew this would happen! I told you to have that sword melted down and that damnable mirror smashed!" Star yelled sharply.

"Look dear, I know I've made alot of mistakes but we both know that we can't smash that mirror and as for the sword... Well, that is my fault." He said plaintively. "Look I'm going to make this right don't worry... I'll just go in and get him back, won't be a problem."

"Oh and what will you do if he has been torn apart already? Or worse yet that he comes across Black Jade or that Harlot Red Vex that you liked so much??! HMMM?" she said angrily. "I can't believe this, of all places, Luc you fool!"

"Look I'm going, Ill get him back, don't worry." Luc walked out the door towards the attic.

Scene2f.jpg

Star watched him as he left, tapping her cheek, a concerned expression on her face.

Scene2g.jpg

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
My biggest scene to date is nearing completion.

Been putting a number of hours getting it and the story ready. Should be ready this weekend.

Heres a teaser...

Scene3A.jpg

What trouble has our hero gotten himself into???

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thank you!

This next chapter is my biggest yet so will split it into 2 parts today and tomorrow (hopefully). It also contains a few very tame semi-explicit sexual and very mild torture themed images, which will be spoilered. I know this site can be pretty graphic and these are only 3d models but I still feel it appropriate.

So without further Ado...

Part 7: "A Resurrection"

Our Hero swam in a vast dark ocean of blackness his body totally numb. Slowly he drifted in the vast ocean, circling downwards towards the never appearing bottom. Slowly the current increased, faster and faster he descended, he felt himself being sucked downwards into the vast abyss. He started struggling, he felt something being dragged from him and around him downwards. He gasped for air and took in a mouthful of inky blackness, he choked and tried to scream but nothing came out, all the while he was still being sucked downwards. His lungs were filling with fluid, he was going to drown...

Our Hero gasped for air, and blessed air poured through his lungs. He felt completely and utterly numb still however, but he could hear a squishing slurping sounds, mixed with sounds of pain, laughter, soft moans. The air was damp and hot and heavy, the smell of cinnamon and cloves mixed with a sharp metallic tang stung his nose. Slowly he opened his eyes but his vision was blurry. He forced his eyelids open further and gradually made out an image.

Scene3A.jpg

It was too hard to focus, he tried to shake his head and he thought it moved a little, he blinked several times and opened his eyes again and focused as hard as he could and then he saw a face, a fairly attractive one if a bit odd looking for some reason, very odd.

Who was she and what was she doing on him?

He tried to get his bearing and looked around him slowly and numbly as he had no feeling at all and his head felt like he was encased in jelly.

What he saw made no sense...

Scene3D2.jpg Scene3D3.jpg Scene3D.jpg

Who, who were these winged women and what were they doing?

Then it hit him and his eyes flew open. The Demon Succubi he had been fighting! They were doing something to him...

He looked down...

and suddenly wished that he had not... they were raping him!!!

How, long had they been raping him???

He tried to move but limbs were not under his control he could barely move his head and eyes.

The one on him noticed him moving him around and put on a disappointed look then called over her shoulder.

Scene3B.jpg

"Mistress Akasa, you wanted to know when the Human woke up, well he has finally..."

Scene3D4.jpg

"Good" He heard another voice say in a commanding tone. "That means playtime is over girls. Her Majesty wanted him brought over to her as soon as he awoke."

"AWWwwww" came a chorus of many voices all around him.

Scene3E.jpg

He tried to speak but nothing came out but a dry croak. "The one on top of him exclaimed "This is not fair, I didn't get to completely fill up!"

Scene3F.jpg

He heard another voice shout so loud his ears almost rang. "AT LEAST YOU GOT SOMETHING! I'm the one who found him, alerted you all, and was killed by him with a sword through my chest! I have not even gotten my turn on him at all!"

The commanding voice spoke again very sharply this time. "Shut your trap Melevi, don't speak to your superior that way unless you want to receive special treatment. Her Majesty is always looking for new candidates for her to enjoy herself on and I'll be more than happy to recommend you!"

Melevi looked angry but stopped talking as requested.

"Melevi, I'll overlook your outburst due to the fact you did find this excellent piece of human meat. You may even gather up the 4 of you that are up and about already and help bring the prisoner to our Queen. An honor I'm sure you will be grateful for. Now get him on his feet and put something on his life-seed tap, we don't want to have anything happen to that!"

Our Hero struggled to move, to resist, to talk, to do anything but let them do what they wanted to him, but it was futile. He was still almost completely numb and paralyzed. How long had he been this way, and how could he now understand what they were saying?

As if to answer his question the Succubus that was apparently in charge said another dressed in Red "He was only unconscious for Twelve hours! That human has remarkable resilience, normally its 2 days in my experience!" The one in Red nodded sagely.

She turned to another in Red that was crouched on the floor.

Scene3G.jpg

"Did you get enough extra life-seed to resurrect this one Hymaife?"

Scene3H.jpg

The one called Hymaife mumbled something and nodded, then she knelt down and put her face into a dead Succubi's nether regions.

Our Hero struggled to get a look but with all the wings and the jostling around as the black Succubi put something on him made it hard to see, but it appeared that the deflated looking corpse of the dead Succubus was slowly inflating.

Moments passed...

Scene3K.jpg

"There it's done," said the one called Hymaife gasped out between hard breaths. "But I don't see why you had to make me Resurrect all these blacks by myself!"

Scene3L.jpg

"It's because you missed all your shots!" Mistress Akasa exclaimed while a number of other red dressed succubi laughed. "You didn't think anyone would notice your utter failure?" The laughter grew louder.

"Well at least I didn't get killed like you did Mistress" Hymaife retorted.

"Tsk tsk, Hymaife this is why you will remain a Red for millennia yet, I sacrificed myself so my Burner reinforcements could arrive and surround this fool!"

"Now get yourself cleaned up, have those two newly resurrected blacks clean you off, I want not one drop of his precious Life-Seed to go to waste! Do I make myself clear child?"

"Yes Mistress" Hymaife said sullenly while the laughter at her slowly died off. She then turned and watched the one black assigned to her help the freshly resurrected one get up and dressed.

Scene3M.jpg

"That goes for the rest of you too" Mistress Akasa ordered as she turned to the group, being finished chastising Hymaife. "Not one single drop! After your done that you are to head to the front and report to Burner Ulraili as I'm told the Khazra have taken the level fourteen stairway. Your fully recharged powers should make short work of the goats incursion."

"Yes maam" echoed through the chamber.

Scene3N.jpg

Mistress Akasa turned to look at Our Hero and studied him for a moment eyeing him shrewdly before saying. "Blacks, on me, lets move out to the Queen! Our reward awaits us!"

Scene3O.jpg

Mistress Akasa walked off while the black Succubi helped Our Hero to his feet and started marching him to his fate leaving the remaining succubi behind to their "Cleaning".

Scene3P.jpg

EDIT: Fixed a consistency error in the text.

Last edited:

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
I'm sure you all know but as a reminder you can expand all the pics as desired when you click the thumbnails it shows them in a lower resolution.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you!

This next chapter is my biggest yet so will split it into 2 parts today and tomorrow (hopefully). It also contains a few very tame semi-explicit sexual and very mild torture themed images, which will be spoilered. I know this site can be pretty graphic and these are only 3d models but I still feel it appropriate.

So without further Ado...

Part 7: "A Resurrection"

Our Hero swam in a vast dark ocean of blackness his body totally numb. Slowly he drifted in the vast ocean, circling downwards towards the never appearing bottom. Slowly the current increased, faster and faster he descended, he felt himself being sucked downwards into the vast abyss. He started struggling, he felt something being dragged from him and around him downwards. He gasped for air and took in a mouthful of inky blackness, he choked and tried to scream but nothing came out, all the while he was still being sucked downwards. His lungs were filling with fluid, he was going to drown...

Our Hero gasped for air, and blessed air poured through his lungs. He felt completely and utterly numb still however, but he could hear a squishing slurping sounds, mixed with sounds of pain, laughter, soft moans. The air was damp and hot and heavy, the smell of cinnamon and cloves mixed with a sharp metallic tang stung his nose. Slowly he opened his eyes but his vision was blurry. He forced his eyelids open further and gradually made out an image.

View attachment 67864

It was too hard to focus, he tried to shake his head and he thought it moved a little, he blinked several times and opened his eyes again and focused as hard as he could and then he saw a face, a fairly attractive one if a bit odd looking for some reason, very odd.

Who was she and what was she doing on him?

He tried to get his bearing and looked around him slowly and numbly as he had no feeling at all and his head felt like he was encased in jelly.

What he saw made no sense...

View attachment 67865 View attachment 67866 View attachment 67867

Who, who were these winged women and what were they doing?

Then it hit him and his eyes flew open. The Demon Succubi he had been fighting! They were doing something to him...

He looked down...

and suddenly wished that he had not... they were raping him!!!

How, long had they been raping him???

He tried to move but limbs were not under his control he could barely move his head and eyes.

The one on him noticed him moving him around and put on a disappointed look then called over her shoulder.

View attachment 67870

"Mistress Akasa, you wanted to know when the Human woke up, well he has finally..."

View attachment 67869

"Good" He heard another voice say in a commanding tone. "That means playtime is over girls. Her Majesty wanted him brought over to her as soon as he awoke."

"AWWwwww" came a chorus of many voices all around him.

View attachment 67871

He tried to speak but nothing came out but a dry croak. "The one on top of him exclaimed "This is not fair, I didn't get to completely fill up!"

View attachment 67872

He heard another voice shout so loud his ears almost rang. "AT LEAST YOU GOT SOMETHING! I'm the one who found him, alerted you all, and was killed by him with a sword through the throat! I have not even gotten my turn on him at all!"

The commanding voice spoke again very sharply this time. "Shut your trap Melevi, don't speak to your superior that way unless you want to receive special treatment. Her Majesty is always looking for new candidates for her to enjoy herself on and I'll be more than happy to recommend you!"

Melevi looked angry but stopped talking as requested.

"Melevi, I'll overlook your outburst due to the fact you did find this excellent piece of human meat. You may even gather up the 4 of you that are up and about already and help bring the prisoner to our Queen. An honor I'm sure you will be grateful for. Now get him on his feet and put something on his life-seed tap, we don't want to have anything happen to that!"

Our Hero struggled to move, to resist, to talk, to do anything but let them do what they wanted to him, but it was futile. He was still almost completely numb and paralyzed. How long had he been this way, and how could he now understand what they were saying?

As if to answer his question the Succubus that was apparently in charge said another dressed in Red "He was only unconscious for Twelve hours! That human has remarkable resilience, normally its 2 days in my experience!" The one in Red nodded sagely.

She turned to another in Red that was crouched on the floor.

View attachment 67873

"Did you get enough extra life-seed to resurrect this one Hymaife?"

View attachment 67874

The one called Hymaife mumbled something and nodded, then she knelt down and put her face into a dead Succubi's nether regions.

Our Hero struggled to get a look but with all the wings and the jostling around as the black Succubi put something on him made it hard to see, but it appeared that the deflated looking corpse of the dead Succubus was slowly inflating.

Moments passed...

View attachment 67877

"There it's done," said the one called Hymaife gasped out between hard breaths. "But I don't see why you had to make me Resurrect all these blacks by myself!"

View attachment 67878

"It's because you missed all your shots!" Mistress Akasa exclaimed while a number of other red dressed succubi laughed. "You didn't think anyone would notice your utter failure?" The laughter grew louder.

"Well at least I didn't get killed like you did Mistress" Hymaife retorted.

"Tsk tsk, Hymaife this is why you will remain a Red for millennia yet, I sacrificed myself so my Burner reinforcements could arrive and surround this fool!"

"Now get yourself cleaned up, have those two newly resurrected blacks clean you off, I want not one drop of his precious Life-Seed to go to waste! Do I make myself clear child?"

"Yes Mistress" Hymaife said sullenly while the laughter at her slowly died off. She then turned and watched the one black assigned to her help the freshly resurrected one get up and dressed.

View attachment 67880

"That goes for the rest of you too" Mistress Akasa ordered as she turned to the group, being finished chastising Hymaife. "Not one single drop! After your done that you are to head to the front and report to Burner Ulraili as I'm told the Khazra have taken the level fourteen stairway. Your fully recharged powers should make short work of the goats incursion."

"Yes maam" echoed through the chamber.

View attachment 67881

Mistress Akasa turned to look at Our Hero and studied him for a moment eyeing him shrewdly before saying. "Blacks, on me, lets move out to the Queen! Our reward awaits us!"

View attachment 67882

Mistress Akasa walked off while the black Succubi helped Our Hero to his feet and started marching him to his fate leaving the remaining succubi behind to their "Cleaning".

View attachment 67883

Nice!, you have done an outstanding job with this fine chapter Zanduras, thank you for your hard work.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
Thank you, probably the longest part actually is determining what I details I want in a scene, I have the framework mapped out but filling in the blanks takes me the longest amount of time not the pics actually.

Anyways, this is going to be my last major update for the year with Christmas and New Years fast approaching I will busy these few weeks or so.

So lets begin this Chapter:

Part 8: "Vexxed"

They marched our Hero down dark hallways, half dragging him at first as he could barely move his legs but eventually he regained enough strength to slowly walk on his own. Not fast enough for Mistress Akasa however, as she kept snarling and chastising the blacks to hurry him up. For their part they usually did for a few minutes before his half dead weight slowed them back down again. They passed countless darkened corridors many silent and black but just as many with sounds of movements, howling, or even crazed laughter echoing from them.

Once they heard what he could be sure was sounds of battle, screams, and what sounded like goats bleating mixed with feminine shouting and yelps. They had quickly turned down a side corridor there to Mistress Akasa's annoyance and even what looked to be mild concern. Needless to say the blacks were very quick to move down the side passage and he caught worried looks on several of their faces, with the exception of the one called Melevi who was always casting furious stares his way. He guessed he could not blame her, he had ran her through in between her breasts after all. It felt good remembering that self satisfied look she had given him being wiped off her face with an expression of horror as the sword plunged in. He tried to chuckle at the memory that but it came out as a small cough. Still it was amazing that there she was, still alive, these women were demons in reality and remembering that sobered his mood.

Several times during the seemingly hours long trek they passed groups of Succubi headed in many different directions always with a hurried quickness on the verge of running, none of them ever stopping to talk to his group after a quick and terse acknowledgement of their presence.

Finally they came to a more well lit section of the dungeon corridors with what appeared to be jail cells lining the hallway. None of the cells were occupied from what he could see however other then various boxes, crates and barrels in them. One of the cells contained a large pile of hooked and curved sword like weapons. Stacked along the cell walls were dozens of cruelly barbed spears along with what looked to be bows and stacks of arrows that also had nasty looking barbs on the arrowheads. He has never seen a succubus use a weapon, "What are these doing here?" he wondered to himself. One of the blacks heard him and glanced his way but quickly dismissed him when she saw him return the glance. No answers from them I guess, he thought.

Finally at the other end of the brightly lit corridor stood several succubi apparently standing watch.

Mistress Akasa confidently walked up to them and called out to the one in the center, "Ahh, Singri the Left, how fitting that it is you left out here on common guard duty. My my my, how far you must have fallen from her Majesty's Graces."

Scene4A.jpg

Singri the Left for her part looked coolly back at Mistress Akasa. When Singri replied there was not even a hint of irritation in her voice, there was only an almost calm softness to it. "Everyone is needed at the front as you know Akasa the Cruel."

The title came out with a very slight emphasis on the final word, Singri's only barb perhaps?

Singri continued to speak, "Our Queen will be delighted to see you have accomplished your task however, we sorely are short on male offerings of any kind, Human or not. Now please follow me I will take you to her Majesty's play lair where she now spends the vast amount of her time."

Our Hero detected a slight hint of something at that final statement, if it was irritation or something else however he did not know for certain.

Singri bowed and stared to turn to lead them down into the depths of what he supposed with the fortress of the Succubi.

Scene4B.jpg

Mistress Akasa wasn't ready to follow yet however. "Singri you will have your Reds here escort the prisoner in." Singri bowed again in acknoledgement. Then Mistress Akasa turned to the Black clad succubi escorting her, "Melevi, the five of you will stay here and stand guard over this entrance to our Majesty's Royal Lair."

Our Hero heard what appeared to be a choking sound and then a furious growl from who he supposed was Melevi but he could not see her. The Succubi around him all gave disappointing sounding sighs.

"SILENCE" Shouted Mistress Akasa, "Would you like to join our Meat here down in Her Majesty's play pen? If I hear another peep from any of you that will become a reality shortly, double for you Melevi."

There was utter silence but the rustling of wings upon the stone walls where from where one or another succubus shifted nervously and touched it in the tight hallway.

A polite cough from Singri's direction brought the silence to an end. "Good" said Mistress Akasa. "You may guide us now Mistress Singri," she said with a definite sarcastic undertone to the title Mistress.

Scene4F.jpg

Singri for her part said nothing and the four red clad Succubi surrounded him and marched him forward into the depths of the Lair of the Queen of the Succubi.

Scene4D.jpg

Melevi was left behind fuming along with the other black clad Succubi.

Scene4E.jpg

They walked for about 15 minutes down virtually abandoned hallways that he supposed were opulent though it was so dark inside he could not get a good look at anything. Once in a while they were passed by a solitary Succubi going in an opposite direction but it was few and far between. In fact the hallways were less populated then they were on his journey to get here.

Finally they reached what looked to be an oriental screen door, Mistress Singri carefully pushed it aside and said something quietly to a figure on the other side.

A few seconds passed as the figure vanished, then he heard a loud voice exclaim "Akasa's here? Well show them in, QUICKLY!"

The screen door was pushed aside and they marched him inside. He took a look around at the room and what awaited him was something he never expected from a simple play room...

Scene5A.jpg

Scene5B.jpg

Scene5C.jpg

A Play Room and a Torture Chamber mixed all in one, what hideous mind could have though up this ridiculous and disgusting contrivance.

Scene5D.jpg

He smelled more cinnamon and cloves in the air immediately upon entering and saw what could only be a pile of Succubi bodies stacked in one corner.

Scene5E.jpg

Hanging from ropes were more of them these ones were alive however.

The Imposing Red figure in the corner grabbed his attention however, and she was doing something to one of the hanging blue ones.

She spoke in a booming voice as he was brought in and some of the red clad succubi escorting him jumped slightly at her voice.

"THERE YOU ARE! My fine Hero how good of you to join me in my abode!" She turned to a Succubi laying down on a nearby couch. "See Jade? I told you Akasa would bring him to us safe and sound!"

The Succubi on the couch turned away slightly and said nothing.

Scene5G.jpg

"Welcome to the Lair of RED VEX Queen of Hell, Purger of Hell, Destroyer of Men, Corrupter of the Innocent, Taker of Souls" Mistress Singri heralded.

Our Hero could not help but swallow slightly.

Gulp.jpg

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thank you, probably the longest part actually is determining what I details I want in a scene, I have the framework mapped out but filling in the blanks takes me the longest amount of time not the pics actually.

Anyways, this is going to be my last major update for the year with Christmas and New Years fast approaching I will busy these few weeks or so.

So lets begin this Chapter:

Part 8: "Vexxed"

They marched our Hero down dark hallways, half dragging him at first as he could barely move his legs but eventually he regained enough strength to slowly walk on his own. Not fast enough for Mistress Akasa however, as she kept snarling and chastising the blacks to hurry him up. For their part they usually did for a few minutes before his half dead weight slowed them back down again. They passed countless darkened corridors many silent and black but just as many with sounds of movements, howling, or even crazed laughter echoing from them.

Once they heard what he could be sure was sounds of battle, screams, and what sounded like goats bleating mixed with feminine shouting and yelps. They had quickly turned down a side corridor there to Mistress Akasa's annoyance and even what looked to be mild concern. Needless to say the blacks were very quick to move down the side passage and he caught worried looks on several of their faces, with the exception of the one called Melevi who was always casting furious stares his way. He guessed he could not blame her, he had ran her through in between her breasts after all. It felt good remembering that self satisfied look she had given him being wiped off her face with an expression of horror as the sword plunged in. He tried to chuckle at the memory that but it came out as a small cough. Still it was amazing that there she was, still alive, these women were demons in reality and remembering that sobered his mood.

Several times during the seemingly hours long trek they passed groups of Succubi headed in many different directions always with a hurried quickness on the verge of running, none of them ever stopping to talk to his group after a quick and terse acknowledgement of their presence.

Finally they came to a more well lit section of the dungeon corridors with what appeared to be jail cells lining the hallway. None of the cells were occupied from what he could see however other then various boxes, crates and barrels in them. One of the cells contained a large pile of hooked and curved sword like weapons. Stacked along the cell walls were dozens of cruelly barbed spears along with what looked to be bows and stacks of arrows that also had nasty looking barbs on the arrowheads. He has never seen a succubus use a weapon, "What are these doing here?" he wondered to himself. One of the blacks heard him and glanced his way but quickly dismissed him when she saw him return the glance. No answers from them I guess, he thought.

Finally at the other end of the brightly lit corridor stood several succubi apparently standing watch.

Mistress Akasa confidently walked up to them and called out to the one in the center, "Ahh, Singri the Left, how fitting that it is you left out here on common guard duty. My my my, how far you must have fallen from her Majesty's Graces."

View attachment 67931

Singri the Left for her part looked coolly back at Mistress Akasa. When Singri replied there was not even a hint of irritation in her voice, there was only an almost calm softness to it. "Everyone is needed at the front as you know Akasa the Cruel."

The title came out with a very slight emphasis on the final word, Singri's only barb perhaps?

Singri continued to speak, "Our Queen will be delighted to see you have accomplished your task however, we sorely are short on male offerings of any kind, Human or not. Now please follow me I will take you to her Majesty's play lair where she now spends the vast amount of her time."

Our Hero detected a slight hint of something at that final statement, if it was irritation or something else however he did not know for certain.

Singri bowed and stared to turn to lead them down into the depths of what he supposed with the fortress of the Succubi.

View attachment 67932

Mistress Akasa wasn't ready to follow yet however. "Singri you will have your Reds here escort the prisoner in." Singri bowed again in acknoledgement. Then Mistress Akasa turned to the Black clad succubi escorting him, "Melevi, the five of you will stay here and stand guard over this entrance to our Majesty's Royal Lair."

Our Hero heard what appeared to be a choking sound and then a furious growl from who he supposed was Melevi but he could not see her. The Succubi around him all gave disappointing sounding sighs.

"SILENCE" Shouted Mistress Akasa, "Would you like to join our Meat here down in Her Majesty's play pen? If I hear another peep from any of you that will become a reality shortly, double for you Melevi."

There was utter silence but the rustling of wings upon the stone walls where from where one or another succubus shifted nervously and touched it in the tight hallway.

A polite cough from Singri's direction brought the silence to an end. "Good" said Mistress Akasa. "You may guide us now Mistress Singri," she said with a definite sarcastic undertone to the title Mistress.

View attachment 67933

Singri for her part said nothing and the four red clad Succubi surrounded him and marched him forward into the depths of the Lair of the Queen of the Succubi.

View attachment 67934

Melevi was left behind fuming along with the other black clad Succubi.

View attachment 67935

They walked for about 15 minutes down virtually abandoned hallways that he supposed were opulent though it was so dark inside he could not get a good look at anything. Once in a while they were passed by a solitary Succubi going in an opposite direction but it was few and far between. In fact the hallways were less populated then they were on his journey to get here.

Finally they reached what looked to be an oriental screen door, Mistress Singri carefully pushed it aside and said something quietly to a figure on the other side.

A few seconds passed as the figure vanished, then he heard a loud voice exclaim "Akasa's here? Well show them in, QUICKLY!"

The screen door was pushed aside and they marched him inside. He took a look around at the room and what awaited him was something he never expected from a simple play room...

View attachment 67936

View attachment 67937

View attachment 67938

A Play Room and a Torture Chamber mixed all in one, what hideous mind could have though up this ridiculous and disgusting contrivance.

View attachment 67939

He smelled more cinnamon and cloves in the air immediately upon entering and saw what could only be a pile of Succubi bodies stacked in one corner.

View attachment 67940

Hanging from ropes were more of them these ones were alive however.

The Imposing Red figure in the corner grabbed his attention however, and she was doing something to one of the hanging blue ones.

She spoke in a booming voice as he was brought in and some of the red clad succubi escorting him jumped slightly at her voice.

"THERE YOU ARE! My fine Hero how good of you to join me in my abode!" She turned to a Succubi laying down on a nearby couch. "See Jade? I told you Akasa would bring him to us safe and sound!"

The Succubi on the couch turned away slightly and said nothing.

View attachment 67943

"Welcome to the Lair of RED VEX Queen of Hell, Purger of Hell, Destroyer of Men, Corrupter of the Innocent, Taker of Souls" Mistress Singri heralded.

Our Hero could not help but swallow slightly.

View attachment 67944

Very nice I bet the *hero* is wishing he never got out of bed this morning, thank you for this fine chapter.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
I can't believe how much this has evolved for me, I was originally going to setup one scene for you guys but over time It's become a massive tale. Mostly because of the feedback I've gotten from everyone that has replied to this thread.

I hope people will enjoy it, I've been having a lot of fun putting thought into the story and already have a small scene started and almost ready for a pre-Christmas update to enhance the plot, nothing major but will flesh out some "secondary" characters.

Were are going to take this to the max!

Zandur out.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I can't believe how much this has evolved for me, I was originally going to setup one scene for you guys but over time It's become a massive tale. Mostly because of the feedback I've gotten from everyone that has replied to this thread.

I hope people will enjoy it, I've been having a lot of fun putting thought into the story and already have a small scene started and almost ready for a pre-Christmas update to enhance the plot, nothing major but will flesh out some "secondary" characters.

Were are going to take this to the max!

Zandur out.

Well speaking for myself only I have to say that you have come a long way with this story and I'm sure that the others here are enjoying this fine story as much as I am which is why you have been getting such positive feedback.

You have a talent for story telling my friend and I hope you will keep on sharping your talent.
Thanks you for your hard work my friend I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Zanduras

Swell Supporter
The next chapter is ready! Just in time to sneak in before Christmas zaps away my spare time!

Please enjoy this next chapter focused around some of our new and old supporting characters!

EDIT: Fixed some grammar and punctuation issues and added another pic that missed being uploaded. EDIT 2: TIMES 2!!

Part 9: "My Mind is Made Up!"

Scene6A.jpg

Perfect thought Luc, the old suit still fit him like a glove despite it having been decades since he had worn it. He gave himself two thumbs up in self congratulation.

Scene6B.jpg

He rubbed his hands in anticipation, his plan was working out perfectly, Star didn't suspect a thing. His meddling son wandering off into the realm of Sanctuary and its associated demonic realm was just the excuse he needed to get out again spend some quality time with some lovely ladies. He had though it might be years before Star was unwary enough for him to go and stretch his... leg again. Always nagging to him about his business responsibilities and his fatherly duties to his son, it was enough to drive him crazy.

Suddenly he heard a thumping coming up the stairs...

Scene6B2.png

Oh no, he could not let her catch him dressed like this or she would know what he was planning!

Quickly he picked up the Scythe of the Emerald Dimension that he had obtained from the Jade Empress after one particular steamy night... ahem, well borrowed actually after she had fallen asleep. He took it just for an occasion such as this, with Vex's Demonic sword missing and all. He tapped it and muttered the activation phrase under his breath, "Divide the wall and grant me passage through the barrier of this Dimension. To Sanctuary."

Scene6C.jpg

The Mirror misted up and the portal opened, all that remained now was to step though. He put the Scythe back in place, no need to bring it along. He had tucked away a couple of daggers in his suit would be more than enough for any trouble he might face. He could not stop himself from grinning in anticipation, oh this was going to be *FUN*.

Scene6C2.jpg

The footsteps grew louder, his mind made up Luc stepped through...

Scene6D.jpg

The door to the attic opened and Star entered the room, Luc had left apparently. "Good" Star muttered to herself, about time that old lecher did something useful.

Star gazed around the room, weapons were scattered haphazardly about the area. "That old fart can't even be bothered to clean up after himself or take care of his gear!" She exclaimed.

Scene6E.jpg

Star picked up a dagger that was lodged in the floor, "Does he want to ruin this house completely? That IDIOT!" she shouted.

Scene6F.jpg

She had just about her limit with the man, what had she ever seen in him? He just had no redeeming quality's at all... well except for his stamina. She had never come across anyone else who could actually outlast her in bed...

DAMN HIM!!!

Why was she thinking about that now with their Son in such trouble!?! She drove the dagger into the nearby shelf causing it to splinter and left it standing upright similar to when she had first picked it up. She looked around, frustrated and angry, completely ignoring the damage she had caused.

How did he open the portal anyways? Only the Demonic Sword was able to open it normally...

She looked at the strange scythe resting by the portal. She remembered him being much more nonchalant about the sword when he had shown up with that weapon one day. That had to be the key but she wondered why he left it behind, would he not need it to come back...?

Then she noticed the wardrobe was slightly ajar, she went to it and looked inside. The clothes he was wearing earlier were crumpled in a ball inside and his old suit was missing.

Scene6G.jpg

His old suit was missing... No... "No surely not," she whispered to herself but she knew it was true.

Scene6H.jpg

Rescuing their Son was not his primary goal but rather having *FUN* as usual.

"LUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC!!!" she howled in the air at the top of her lungs. "IF I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!"

Scene6E2.jpg

That's it, she thought, her mind was made up, enough is enough.

Star picked up her phone and dialed Keiko, it was past time for her to know the truth about her husband and father in law.

"Hello, Dr. Stranger's Gynecology Clinic, Keiko speaking" Keiko answered with her usual cheery voice.

Scene6J.jpg

"Keiko, it's Star, we need to talk about where your husband is, hes not on the business trip like I told you earlier." Star said into her phone.

"Oh, Star, what do you mean, where is my husband?" Keiko said worriedly.

"Well... he has gotten himself into some serious trouble, but I can't tell you more over the phone. We need to talk in person Keiko, while you are sitting down preferably. When are you finished your shift at the clinic?"

"Well not for several hours yet Star, I just started an hour ago. Just please tell me what has happened to my husband!" Keiko replied.

"That's fine Keiko, I need to pickup some clothing from my house, I will meet you at your father-in-law's home after your shift. I'm not going to tell you what is happening now, you really need to be sitting down with some hot tea before I do." Star hung up the cell and switched it off.

Scene6I.jpg

Keiko looked over at her co-workers who had overheard her and were now standing next to her.

"What happened to your husband Keiko?" one of the other nurses said inquisitively.

"All I know Kaede is that Star knows something. She decided she would not tell me until I sat down with her over TEA! Apparently tea is more important then telling me what has happened to my husband!" Keiko blurted out tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"That bastard, I bet he has run off with some woman!" Said the other nurse. "I told you he looked like the type when you first introduced us Keiko! You can't trust men like that!"

Scene6K.jpg

"Do you really think so Aki? He's my HUSBAND!" Keiko asked plaintively tears now fully formed and on the verge of crying.

"I do, and when I meet him again I will give him such a WHALLOP!" Aki said definitively.

Scene6L.jpg

Kaede nodded slightly, "If Star would not tell you, its pretty likely there is a woman involved Keiko. I think she would have let you know if it had been something else. She probably caught him doing something and was debating over telling you about it for a few days!"

"But don't worry Keiko," Kaede said while clasping Keiko's hand in hers. "We will support you and if he has been messing around it's over for him!"

Aki also put her hands on theirs and said fiercely, "Your part of the Sexy Nurse Trio! Hes in for a world of pain if he hurt you! You don't hurt one of us and get away with it!"

Scene6M.jpg

Keiko sniffed and then looked back at them both with a determined stare then said, "Your right! Hes in for a world of hurt if he so much as LOOKED at another woman! Thank you both so much! Lets finish our shift and then see what this is all about!"

Scene6N.jpg

The three of them nodded to each-other their minds already made up about what was going to happen to our poor Hero if he had so much as glanced at another woman.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.