Obligatory Soul Calibur 6 nude mod thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
I figured I would go ahead and make this since we are less than a month away from the release of SC6 on PC. For anyone who doesn't know, SC is a weapon fighting game that first introduced character customization in terms of appearance and fighting style in the third entry. Ever entry has improved on it since, and SC6 is looking to have the best as well being the first SC game on PC. Some really dedicated people managed to hack the console version of 4 and 5 and get nude mods, as well as other mods, on there through hex editing. I look forward to some really good stuff for this game.

Video here:

Attachments

• SC6 Create 2.png
    SC6 Create 2.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,588
  • SC6 Create.jpg
    SC6 Create.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 3,524
  • SC6 Ivy.jpg
    SC6 Ivy.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 3,294

BoobsLover

Casual Client
For many years I have wanted a version of Soul Calibur for computer, being that I play from the first, Soul Edge. After so many years and games finally one comes out to PC, but following the current trend, I do not think it will be a mods friend game unfortunately, just as it happens with Tekken 7. A remaster of Soul Calibur 4 and 5 would be good for PC too, and it sure would be a lot easier for mods.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I'm cautiously optimistic. If anything we may be able to transfer the skin and hair textures for the humans to one of the naked races as a start maybe.
Texture stuff is usually not too hard and I imagine the custom character's models aren't that well optimized so we may be able to expose them by removing clothing textures.
I'm a little worried about the main characters but they can also wear custom outfits, so as long as we can make a naked custom outfit, we should be able to make any fem character naked.
Of course male nude mods will require mesh editing as always.

JoeSchmo211

Avid Affiliate
For many years I have wanted a version of Soul Calibur for computer, being that I play from the first, Soul Edge. After so many years and games finally one comes out to PC, but following the current trend, I do not think it will be a mods friend game unfortunately, just as it happens with Tekken 7. A remaster of Soul Calibur 4 and 5 would be good for PC too, and it sure would be a lot easier for mods.

Sadly, I think remasters of 4 and 5 might be impossible. If they did re-release Soul Calibur 4, it likely would not have the Star Wars characters and in my opinion, would simply be an inferior version of 6 without them. 5 was pretty much universally hated, and again it might be difficult to secure Ezio again, so I don't see them making a huge return.

Tekken 7 did at least get topless mods pretty quickly. Considering 6 has more options for customization, and presumably will not require DLC to even get nude works working, will have more people trying to mod it. Hell, I would even try to learn the process if I thought there was a way. SC6 is the going to be one of the best opportunities for nude mods, especially since this forum has basically just turned into Black Desert Online at this point. Really hoping we see some mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.